Kahgarak

Would you like Clone Wars sets?

See title  

53 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• Yes
    • No

Would you like sets based on the CW cartoon?I'd like an Asajj Ventress fig and maybe a fig of that Ithorian Jedi from chapter 24...And Magnaguards... :'-)

Arghhhh another useless poll !! Whats with that recently !!

Maybe tomorrow we'll have a poll like "do you want sets from the TV series" |-/

Again my answer is YES, AFOLS and greedy AFOLS like myself always want new fig !!

STopp POlls now On !!

*yoda*

Yes, this could be nice.

STopp POlls now On !!

*yoda*

I

Too damn straight I would. Those awesome Arc Troopers, along with an underwater Kit Fisto, Warrior Anakin, Asajj, Ki Adi Mundi, Durge! ARGH. It's almost too much to bear that I don't think we'll get any, Hasbro made figs of everything and has all those licenses I think.

I said yes because I want more CLONES! I might've said no had there been less chance of getting an AAT. Or if there was no chance at all for TLC to get a license for it. I'm kinda neutral right now. :-/

I think that storm troopers are much better. The original SW trilogy was fine before they made 1, 2, and ep. 3. So I chose no.

Unless they did some play sets with some structures of some sort (and I don't know if there was anything like that in the show, as I've not seen it), my answer is no. I am pretty much done with ships and vehicles...

Steve

Ah, but there are some awesome ones in the Clone Wars series...

Indeed, like the Battle of Hypori (Grievous' introduction).

Or maybe Palpatine's office.Including a NORMAL Palpatine, 5 normal Clones, 1 Republic guard, and 4 Shock troopers and Shaak Ti and those two Jedi that helped her.And,of course Grievous...

For those that have not seen the clone wars cartoons, if you like star wars at all you really need to see them. There are some awesome parts to these cartoons and lots of great ships that are not in the films (anikins modified jedi starfighter *wub* ). The cartoons all together on the 2 dvd's are about 2 hours long so are really like star wars Ep 2.5 and the last parts set up Ep3 perfectly and explain a few strange things in the begining of the film (coughing grevious :-D for one).

Anywhere on the internet where I could see them? I've seen them before, but not all of them.

Heck yes. A set with the ARC troopers would be excellent.

Anywhere on the internet where I could see them? I've seen them before, but not all of them.

Heck yes. A set with the ARC troopers would be excellent.

A while ago you could find them on YouTube,but Lucasfilm removed it.

There are some music videos there though that might be interesting.If i'm correct,the movies called ''Grievous 2'' and ''Grievous 3'' show the kidnapping of Palpatine.

Yes, I want clone Sets

I want Anakins Azure Angel (jedi starfighter) and Asjaj Ventress and Luminara and Bariss on Ilum (and ofcourse Padme in her White and Tight clothes >:-) . and Shaak Ti , Foul Modma? and the other Jedi who fought Grievious.

I would love to have them because.....there is a chance they could make a special ops, blue with white strips, shark face gunships, that the ark troopers take into battle against general greivos!!! I would aslo like to have a Assaj Ventrus figure made.

A while ago you could find them on YouTube,but Lucasfilm removed it.

There are some music videos there though that might be interesting.If i'm correct,the movies called ''Grievous 2'' and ''Grievous 3'' show the kidnapping of Palpatine.

I looked yesterday on youtube and when your searching with the words, Clone Wars Cartoon Star wars,

You get Some musicvideos with fragments from the clone wars cartoons in it.

So you can see something of it.

Edit: sorry Kahgarak, I didn't read your second sentence.

And I would also like to see the jedi from the first clone wars series that kinda looked like a wolf, he had the best lightsaber of everybody.

And I would also like to see the jedi from the first clone wars series that kinda looked like a wolf, he had the best lightsaber of everybody.

I thought he was called " Voolvif Monn"