For a second I thought that was an Enter the Dragon reference.

Cool truck, I quite liked the rear wheel steer and the trailer stand feature.

Edited by Alternator

OK. Why can't I open Han's page? Bad response...

I don't have a problem with any others, and Han's used to work....

@Kronos: His site might be overloaded with all the traffic.

I do like the color scheme as well, very original!

tim

@ tim: Thanks, but I think it's something else...It's been going on for a while now.

That's a great truck. I saw one similar recently, it was a container trailer with a warning that it had a steering rear axle.

I will do something with rear axle steering soon.

Thanks for posting

H

Hope Han dosen't mind me posting this on his behalf, i've been wondering what he has been up to? hope this works www.designer-han.nl/lego/stonetrailertruck.htm

I don't mind of course :-)) I'm curious about the replies on the color combination. To be honest, I wanted something total different.... But had to get used to it as well for a couple of days. But it fits nice with the Alien Squidman color ;-)

OK. Why can't I open Han's page? Bad response...

I don't have a problem with any others, and Han's used to work....

Your not the only one I noticed, it has nothing to do with overload but seams with traffic routing to USA. I raised a ticket by my ISP.

Edited by designer-han

Your not the only one I noticed, it has nothing to do with overload but seams with traffic routing to USA. I raised a ticket by my ISP.

Thanks Han. I'll keep trying.

I don't mind of course :-)) I'm curious about the replies on the color combination. To be honest, I wanted something total different.... But had to get used to it as well for a couple of days.

I actually knew you were making an orange model because I was talking to Paul and he said you bought up all his orange beams when he listed them a few months ago.

I ... LOVE your models and I have all of them, I actually have the snow groomer (NT) and 8421XXL on my desk at work right now. That being said, I am not a fan of the color scheme. I just think its too busy and too bright. I know things get boring sometimes with black,yellow and red but I just think the black/orange/lime/white is just too busy.

I will be building the model (as usual with your stuff) but I think I will change the colors. I wont know to what until I have seen an inventory and played around with whats available.

Also, to those who want to build this model, it uses some crazy expensive and rare parts in the current scheme. Just try to buy an orange bush (3713) for the axle hubs.

Plus, we all know the worldwide shortages that can occur from your models. You completely changed the market on the pneumatic brackets, the black 94 wheel/tire and up until this month the yellow 5x11 panels. Just from your 6x6!

Either way, glad to see you are still making models!

Plus, we all know the worldwide shortages that can occur from your models. You completely changed the market on the pneumatic brackets, the black 94 wheel/tire and up until this month the yellow 5x11 panels. Just from your 6x6!

Either way, glad to see you are still making models!

I certainly second both parts of that comment, it's not just Han tho, it's also the other master builders like jurgen, sariel, blackbird et al as well as D3k with his swingloader...

Han, is the tractor cab on your new model the same as in the lowboy truck/trailer or an updated version?

Good thing I bought 20 yellow panels in Lego S@H last week before they became out of stock again!

@Nychase: Sorry for driving up the prices on Bricklink, this was never my intention... :grin: I recognize the rare parts, I guess - given my Bricklink orders - I spend about ~ 150 € on lime and orange parts.

O: I did order a lot of green recently by Paul's wife as well.... but just to build the 42008, so do not expect a new MOC with these colors. However,... :wink:

Regarding the color scheme. The first try-out was based on red/gray (see picture) just to comply to 12 necessary panels of the trailer which I had already in stock (Unimog!) But, these colors do not really have the catch.

Then considered black panels..... very dark looking... then white... red even?!.... So, I'm curious were one will come-up with. Yellow? :laugh: :laugh:

@gevans12: Yes, it's the same cab as both the Dump Truck 10x4 and Lowboy trailer. Only different beams are used because orange and lime are not available in every size. And added a 4 unit spotlight on top instead of 3.

@ Nazgarot: No suspension is used.

eurobricks_truck_red.jpg

Regarding the color scheme. The first try-out was based on red/gray (see picture) just to comply to 12 necessary panels of the trailer which I had already in stock (Unimog!) But, these colors do not really have the catch.

Then considered black panels..... very dark looking... then white... red even?!.... So, I'm curious were one will come-up with. Yellow? :laugh: :laugh:

@gevans12: Yes, it's the same cab as both the Dump Truck 10x4 and Lowboy trailer. Only different beams are used because orange and lime are not available in every size. And added a 4 unit spotlight on top instead

eurobricks_truck_red.jpg

The red looks just as awesome :) and I like the 4 unit spotlight too

Wow, this is one good-looking truck. I would seriously consider building this :classic:

Site still won't load for me. Is their a picture located somewhere else? I would like to see this new moc.

Works fine from both work and home here

HAN said USA issue only.

Not a big fan of the colour scheme, but eagerly anticipating the release of the instructions nonetheless. I think I will build it in a red/white colour scheme.