This is terrible. Really uncreative and very blah.

Well, no, to be honest it's probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen made out of Lego, but the thread was getting very monotonous.

You guys are bringing a whole new level of artistry to the game. The "painting" itself was already incredible, but adding the brushes and paints was a stroke of genius. I could look at this for hours, just like any great work of art.

This is one of the greatest MOCs I've ever seen! :angel_sing: Does anyone know what piece(s) was/were used to make the yellow and red spilled paint?

-Toa Of Justice

Does anyone know what piece(s) was/were used to make the yellow and red spilled paint?

Seems like they're minifigure speech bubbles.

What an amazing creation. The macaw itself it absolutely second to none :wub: and then the little details of the paint brushes etc is just the icing on the very delicious cake!!! :wub_drool:

Bravo and cannot wait to see what's next! Happy building :laugh:

To quote one of my favorite movies, "I've never seen its equal."

Brilliantly designed and executed. The painting itself looks incredible, but then you add in the brushes and the brick built signature! Words do not describe it.

The problem with seeing something like this, I'd want to go home and build it myself for display, but I know I wouldn't be able to. Not to mention I don't own most of those pieces.

Good luck.

Well... I'm speechless... I don't know what to said and its even diffcicult to tell what I like the most: the parrot, the signature or the bottle and the paint? Difficult. But if there is something I know is that this Iron Builder team contest is going to be really interesting. You guys are in a complete other level then us. Well done

That is just absolutely stunning. I've never seen anything like it built out of LEGO, and probably never will again. Simply amazing, and deserves to win pretty much any competition it's entered into.

Seems like they're minifigure speech bubbles.

Thanks, Rick. :thumbup: Now I know why I didn't recognize those pieces at first--I've never seen that set before! :wacko:

-Toa Of Justice

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice

I have never EVER seen a better LEGO MOC than this one. It really is the best and the most brilliant MOC in the world. Just. Wonderful. Amazing. You deserve to be the world best LEGO MOC expert.