Sign in to follow this  
DrJB

Mahjqa Stilzkin Indrik - Is complete model available?

This may be old news but, would very much like to build such MOC (the kids loved the youtube movie). I've seen digital renditions (Blakbird) but no full model (LXF/LDR) out there. Is such model readily available? for a fee? ... Thanks.

Edited by DrJB

How obvious .... I thought mahjqa did the LXF file (only chassis), then Blakbird did the full model as he's the one who made the POV renders. Thus, I 'assumed' Blakbird would have a more complete model than Mahjqa, even though the latter is the man behind the machine ... so to speak.

Thank You. I have that file already from mahjqa's website. Maybe I can explain a bit better what I'm looking for: Blakbird made a POV of the Stilzkin and it is on his brickshelf (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5036266). That POV is done from either an LDD or an LDR file. I'm asking for the LDD/LDR that Blakbird used to generate his POV ... Seems like he did the model himself. Anyone knows his handle/userid on here?

Even if I were to have such a file, it would not be appropriate for me to give it out. You'll need to get it from the original builder. If he has not made it available on his own website, there's probably a reason for that.

Fair enough and agree wholeheartedly. I somehow 'thought' it was available. Suffice it to say I'm new here and may not be asking always the right questions. Lastly, such a privilege to be in the company of such great minds/designers. Cheers!

Edited by DrJB

Keep your eye on this topic. You may be finding more available soon!

Thanks for the headsup :)