Legofin2012

Small Bluecoat boat

So, my first pirate Moc. Also in some of the photos, I may have over whitened them and any white parts on the boat slightly faded in to the background :look:, so sorry about that :sceptic:.

The front (faded hull :sceptic:):

9545933584_39199b0e58_z.jpg

The rear:

9543135323_494b8b07d4_z.jpg

Small cabin:

9543146563_7bb15e836f_z.jpg

Thank you for looking, c&c appreciated :sweet: .

Edited by Legofin2012

Wow, looking at the angle of your flag, your ship looks faster than the wind! Just a joke.. :laugh:

I like this creation.. and those shiny bricks on a blue coat ship brings me back to the 90s!

Nice little boat, I'm amazed you managed to get a cabin interior in such small space, I assume you don't have a bluecoat flag, I must say you built a nice alternative :thumbup: .

Thank you both, the cabin was difficult to fit in, and although a minifig can't sit in the chair whilst the roof is on, it's better then an empty space. And no Bluecoat flag, didn't know I had any bluecoats until I found them in a box! Also Sebeus, I used your hull technique, and once I get a better Pic of the hull up, I'll give you credit :wink:.

...Also Sebeus, I used your hull technique, and once I get a better Pic of the hull up, I'll give you credit :wink:.

You did? I had no Idea, the photos must really be over whitened then :laugh:

Nice ship :thumbup:

Wow, looking at the angle of your flag, your ship looks faster than the wind! Just a joke.. :laugh:

Ah, as you can see, the sails are down. He's in port!