- Opening hood

- Opening doors

Hope you like it

Building instructions available here.

http://mrtekneex.alt...ilding8258.html

Edited by MrTekneex

Cool truck, I like the lifting axle.

Instructions?

Since when simply posting your MOC requires to have building instructions already? :wacko:Reverse engineer it!

Instructions?

No, unfortunately I haven't done the instructions yet.

Maybe one day, if there is much request. :)

I does look amazing! Are there any extra parts besides the XL, receiver and remote control?

Nice MOC! But it's not really an alternate model if it requires additional parts. People with only the XL motor coming with the original set can't build it.

I does look amazing! Are there any extra parts besides the XL, receiver and remote control?

Yes, there are two worm gears lego-light-bluish-gray-technic-gear-worm-screw-4716-30.png, two knob wheels lego-yellow-technic-knob-wheel-32072-30.png and a changeover catch lego-red-technic-changeover-catch-6641-30.png :)

Good work, it should be official B model!

Thanks a lot!!! Edited by djshiver

Wow, it looks incredibly beautiful knowing you build its shape only with 8258 parts ! And it is also very interessting technically speaking. You did a great job there.

Edited by GuiliuG

Wow, it looks incredibly beautiful knowing you build its shape only with 8258 parts ! And it is also very interessting technically speaking. You did a great job there.

Comments of this type give the strength to go ever further ... Thank you so much!

Absolutely fantastic piece of work. Hope these positive comments will compel you to create instructions (for a price).

Thank you so much! I'm really thinkin about it!

Following the requests, I will create the instructions of this alternative model one day:)

Edited by djshiver

Following the requests, I will create the instructions of this alternative model :)

There will be photographics, step by step.

I hope I can do it within a month ;)

This would be really great because your model is an alternative on a par with the great main model - and this probably the best possible kudo i can give to you... ;)

Thanks a lot in advance for making such instructions!

Incredible, even though as the Base Model C "LEGOTECHNICMODEL05" I know it already rode the Alternative Model "Tow Truck" and the chassis is the same, what you did was improve :)

Incredible, even though as the Base Model C "LEGOTECHNICMODEL05" I know it already rode the Alternative Model "Tow Truck" and the chassis is the same, what you did was improve :)

Yes, I can say that this model has given me a strong inspiration: the chassis is very similar, but because of the functions has been completely revolutionized.

But, where is it? His videos are now unavailable: (

This would be really great because your model is an alternative on a par with the great main model - and this probably the best possible kudo i can give to you... ;)

Thanks a lot in advance for making such instructions!

This makes me happy, thank you very much! Meanwhile I am working on a new alternative model...of the set 8110 :)