LWC guy

Storming The Cavern

Long ago this pitiful cave was a beautiful dwarven city. At their disposal were many minerals and metals - all a dwarf needs to prosper. For many years their civilization flourished, but over time they grew soft, they had forgotten how to fight an defend themselves. Their leadership became corrupt, and when the ferocious orc rabble turned up, they didn't stand a chance.

After decades of poor orcish maintenance, this once beautiful underground complex has turned to ruins. The orcs still reside here of course, as they are not picky when it comes to their living conditions - but the local Nords are. For years the Orcs have terrorized helpless farmers and peasants, going as far as to set whole villages alight. At last the Nords have had enough of losing their innocent civilians, crops and cattle. They don't have a large army, but their warriors are strong and fierce, so it doesn't take them long to charge through the cavern and rid the land of the orcish stench once and for all!

~~~~~

This is what I've been building since CBS2013. The inspiration came from the game Skyrim - originally I was going to build Markarth, mainly due to the concept of water flowing down a mountain through both man-made and natural structures. I decided not to build a replica from skyrim because of the limitations, but instead built this.

I'm quite pleased with this build, hope you enjoy!

9450858038_5b468c803f_z.jpg

9447960825_2bed5bd810_z.jpg

9450747668_f664d18a89_z.jpg

9447959445_f09c7be10f_z.jpg

I always enjoy seeing good Dwarven builds and this one is excellent :thumbup: The rockwork framing the build really gives the feel that the scene is taking place under ground.

The windows in the buildings and the water sections are top-notch as well :classic:

I love this rockwork. Also, the way you made windows is nice idea. The dead knight is great detail and as ''soccerkid6'' said, the water sections are top indeed.

Thank you for sharing this! :thumbup:

The goblin in the spaniard explorer helmet is brilliant, he has a lot of personality. This whole scene reminds me of a video game I once played called Dark Messiah Might and Magic. There was a section on a cliff with lots of monsters like this. Very cool !

Edited by Thomas_w

Hey nice one mate! that cyclops is appearing rather consistently in your builds eh? :laugh:

keep it up bro

This is awesome on the whole, but the waterfall isn't really working for me. I think it's the fact that we can see the white plate underneath the 1x1's. But I'm not real sure how I'd fix it since it's floating.

This is a great moc. I love the details you gave the rock walls and the transparent studs on the water.