Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

I think there's none. We're waiting on the next one in Nocturnus, but correct me if i'm wrong

@de Gothia I'm not wanting to know if i can build in other places :) I was just wondering if there was a challenge going on.

You weren't pushy. I was only joking. I had just finished the photo editing and taking a break before writing the story when I read your post.

I'm actually really glad you enjoy the story. There's sometimes when inpost a chapter and I wonder if anyone actually reads it, so it's really good to know someone does!

Edited by MiloNelsiano

You weren't pushy. I was only joking. I had just finished the photo editing and taking a break before writing the story when I read your post.

I'm actually really glad you enjoy the story. There's sometimes when inpost a chapter and I wonder if anyone actually reads it, so it's really good to know someone does!

I always read your posts- I'm enjoying the story! Please don't stop anytime soon!

I've finally caught up to my summer builds! I will hopefully get a build up tomorrow!

I've finally caught up to my summer builds! I will hopefully get a build up tomorrow!

I'm curious!

I always read your posts- I'm enjoying the story! Please don't stop anytime soon!

I'm glad you enjoy them!

I might disappoint you a little there however, as this story only has two chapters left--the climax being the next chapter (which means it might take a bit longer to complete) and then a wrap-up chapter. I definitely did enjoy writing the story though, so there's a good chance I'll do another soon!

Welcome to our newest members - can't wait to see your contributions to our glorious guild! :sweet:

On a sidenote, do any of you people keep track of the parts for your sig figs? I was thinking about bricklinking some parts for other people's sig figs, but it isn't easy finding the right parts.

@Bregir Aeldric has Fili's torso and arms, brown hands, messy brown hair, gimli's face, and beorn's legs.

@Bregir Aeldric has Fili's torso and arms, brown hands, messy brown hair, gimli's face, and beorn's legs.

Apart from the legs, its seems I already have all parts for Aeldric - He might be shown in a build or two at some point. :wink:

Dan has a silver armor plate, a chrome broadsword, dark green cape, sand green arms and legs, a circular dark bley shield( like the ones in the chima battle packs, and a crime radar dish.

The head is either any head inside the helmet, which is a dark green helmet with an old grey visor( it can be a bley or pearl grey one too, I just use old grey since it's all I have) and a white plume( optional).

Alternatively his head is a yellow smiley face, but with light eyebrows and pupils, and a standard blond hairpiece.

It easier to just show rather than describe

14493834861_68107df534_z.jpg

Edited by LordDan

Apart from the legs, its seems I already have all parts for Aeldric - He might be shown in a build or two at some point. :wink:

Alright, sounds cool! I will be looking forward to it!

Here's a picture just in case:

18211661861_5cccf81dd1.jpg

I currently don't use the shield, but if you have one then you can if you want :wink:

Edited by Windusky

Well since you're asking, mine is pretty simple to be honest, gimli's head, your figures hair, reddish brown cape, dark bley legs and plain armor. You can probably figure it out fairly easy by looking at my sig.

Hello could someone direct me to a region inhabitet by a builder so i could make my MOC's in character and in place :)

I saw the big map on the first page with some regions placed on it. How can i find a place for me new character?

I might sneak some sig figs in in future builds, then. (Most likely, I will ask first, though - to make it fit in storylines etc.) :wink:

Hello could someone direct me to a region inhabitet by a builder so i could make my MOC's in character and in place :)

I saw the big map on the first page with some regions placed on it. How can i find a place for me new character?

Cheers, Dzidek,

Most Avalonians claim their own little piece of land as their county/fiefdom/duchy and start developing it. So basically, you can choose any piece of land not already claimed by someone else. :classic: (The areas marked on the map are the counties claimed by other builders already.)

Alternatively, you can ask the existing builders, if you can build in their counties. It is really up to you!

Feel free to ask any furter questions - hope this helped :classic:

Best regards

Beorthan,

Lord Mayor of the Trifork

Just ignore this post and listen to Bregir. He's probably wiser then the rest of Avalonia together. Or otherwise: the county of Drond's feelds is open to all!

Edited by TitusV