Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Everytime there was a new member in the past Book and he wondered what Guild to choose, I advised him to go to Nocturnus (as they had the lowest members) while most of the others said "join my guild blablabla". Funny to see that it are these members who once praised their Guild so much, moved to Nocturnus :laugh:

Everytime there was a new member in the past Book and he wondered what Guild to choose, I advised him to go to Nocturnus (as they had the lowest members) while most of the others said "join my guild blablabla". Funny to see that it are these members who once praised their Guild so much, moved to Nocturnus :laugh:

Well, I think its good that the number of people in each guild has shifted around a bit. Nocturnus has gotten several experienced builders and Avalonia has received some new builders. Though it is rather funny about the whole promoting your own guild mainly because you are in it. :grin:

It makes sense though. You want to build side ny side with good builders, and you root for your guild and want to win challenges. For the Glory of Avalonia!

question about the first task- are we to post our forces in this thread or should we start a new thread?

A picture should be Posted in this thread, but you can also link to a separate post as well if you'd like.

There is no time limit in the near future. As the tasks go along, it is preferable to complete them in order, but not necessary.

Glad to have you back Rolli and ZM! And welcome to our newest members! You have choosen the right guild even if it´s located to the left! :tongue:

ZM: Will you stay in Benoic? You are most welcome to do so!

I will update my army photos as soon as I´ve time! Just completed a free build that will be part of my castle layout aswell. This time a sawmill!

Yo de Gothia, I'm glad to see that you're still here! Yes, I will, and I do have a moc to upload as soon as I can photograph it. The weather here has been awful for the last few days.

The weather here has been awful for the last few days.

Tell me about it. You seen my latest moc? I took that pic in pitch black darkness with a long exposure time and a low iso, its amazing, possibly the best photos ive had, when the weather turns sour (or in our case, stays sour) you should give it a go

Some of you are in the proper guild, but dG is in the wrong guild, he should be in the guild located to the right. I checked.

DG is in the right guild! Nocturnus for dark evil mocs. Avalonia for green goodness and Sleepy Hollow Tim Burton esque mocs!!!

Don't go south, come east. We are multi-cultural and we have the most fun! N-o-c-t-u-r-n-u-s! N-o-c-t-u-r-n-u-s! N-o-c-t-u-r-n-u-s!

ZCerberus, i think it isn`t good idea to advertise your guild in General Rules topic and there too.

New unsured members will believe you and won`t stay there any more.

All guilds are cool. And Avalonia too :wink:

Edited by Balthazar

Z: I build green happy mocs!:) de Gothia lives according to the words, love conquers all! I think I'm in the right (left) guild!;)

Love doesn't conquer Nocturnus. I checked!

I don't tempt new members- only those that I know SHOULD be in Nocturnus.

Love doesn't conquer Nocturnus. I checked!

But a daffodil proves your allegiance, and homemade pie is all that you can offer as a gift for joining? How do we know if Nocturnus isn't actually run by a bunch of lonely grannies these days?

Edited by Penkid11

But a daffodil proves your allegiance, and homemade pie is all that you can offer as a gift for joining? How do we know if Nocturnus isn't actually run by a bunch of lonely grannies these days?

Because making enchanted pumpkin pie is dangerous. The pie might try and eat you! That's why only strong, brave people(like the ones found in Nocturnus) can eat it.

We're wolves disguised as grannies. Who make really good enchanted pumpkin pie.

It's finger eating good!

IT eating YOUR finger good, or YOU eating IT WITH your fingers good? :look:

I almost finished my next free build (which is also my entry for the MOCOlympics Round 2, against Ru Corder, who was active in Mitgardia during the beginning of Book 1). I just need to add some final details and take all the pics :classic:.