Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

So,who would be interested in having their sigfig visit my Task 5 castle once it's done? I want to start including more people in my builds and this seems like a logical first step.

Nar Bilu would be honoured... pls wait a few days for my revised storyline, figs and tale.

Of course that you'r more then welcome to use my sigfig! Adam draper would be honored to be at your service! For a small fee, of course... :devil: :devil:

So,who would be interested in having their sigfig visit my Task 5 castle once it's done? I want to start including more people in my builds and this seems like a logical first step.

Heinsen would be glad to come. I might feel lonely being the only Kaliphlinian. :laugh:

Ezra Oakheart would be honoured to visit

14647449731_d196972b1f_n.jpgGoH Ezra Oakheart by slobey79, on Flickr

Although Ezra and Sir Brychan haven't been seen in the same room together :laugh: It must be the official haircut of Avalonian sea captains......

Edited by Slobey

Is your sigfig the one in your icon? I will most likely fleshing him if that is the case.

The sigfig is the one I used in my character intro, here is another smaller pic if you need it.

historica2.jpg

Judging by the amount of responses, it's going to be quite the party at your castle!

Ezra Oakheart would be honoured to visit

Although Ezra and Sir Brychan haven't been seen in the same room together :laugh: It must be the official haircut of Avalonian sea captains......

The sigfig is the one I used in my character intro, here is another smaller pic if you need it.

Judging by the amount of responses, it's going to be quite the party at your castle!

Okay I'll get you both made! Maybe I'll have all of them gathered for some significant event. Like a wedding perhaps.

Okay I'll get you both made! Maybe I'll have all of them gathered for some significant event. Like a wedding perhaps.

I hate to make you use 10,000 sigfigs... but if you still have the parts, I'd like to be included.

I hate to make you use 10,000 sigfigs... but if you still have the parts, I'd like to be included.

You won't be wearing your normal clothes, but I'll include some approximation of your character!

My sigfig would love to come and join the party, but unfortunately i kind of build the story so that he's locked in place building his own settlement, or at least until my task 5 is done:(

My sigfig would love to come and join the party, but unfortunately i kind of build the story so that he's locked in place building his own settlement, or at least until my task 5 is done:(

Ahh that's a problem. Maybe he takes a small break or something?

Edited by -Carson Haupt-

<...>

Hello,

your fig looks strong and brave. I like the dog it gives some comfort to the figure and shows that he has a heart.

Nive to see you back kerntechniker! Hope to see some more mocs of the Greater Burrium

I will take some pics of my latest moc soon.. Hope I can post them as well!

Edit: And a freebuild is up!

Edited by de Gothia

Huh ! Party ? In Avalonia ? Count me in if possible ! :)

Leki.

Huh ! Party ? In Avalonia ? Count me in if possible ! :)

Leki.

Of course!

Also, I've reworked (torn down) the majority of my castle, and am building back from scratch. I'm currently on the gatehouse, and was wondering what color you all feel would be good for a roof for this Tudor section? 15221386175_d3f6125371_c.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Also, I've reworked (torn down) the majority of my castle, and am building back from scratch. I'm currently on the gatehouse, and was wondering what color you all feel would be good for a roof for this Tudor section?

Hmm, hard to say. Some colors to try might be reddish brown, using 1x2 palisade/log bricks, or you could try dark brown. Also, dark tan or dark red might work, though I don't know if that would clash with the tan and reddish brown of the actual building?... There's also the traditional black, I suppose. :wink:

Carson Haupt - I surely wouldn't do a reddish brown or a tan roof, you already have these colours in it. I'd go for dark tan or dark brown, these two would make the best colour sheme (in my eyes, of course). With black or dark red you're also not doing wrong but I like to use those colours more on white houses and not on tan ones (I don't like the black/tan combo a lot, but dark red/tan could actually be pretty cool).

EDIT: Oh yeah, got my old status back :-)

Edited by Simon_S

Hmm, hard to say. Some colors to try might be reddish brown, using 1x2 palisade/log bricks, or you could try dark brown. Also, dark tan or dark red might work, though I don't know if that would clash with the tan and reddish brown of the actual building?... There's also the traditional black, I suppose. :wink:

I would go with the yellow hand thatched roof look.

Carson Haupt - I surely wouldn't do a reddish brown or a tan roof, you already have these colours in it. I'd go for dark tan or dark brown, these two would make the best colour sheme (in my eyes, of course). With black or dark red you're also not doing wrong but I like to use those colours more on white houses and not on tan ones (I don't like the black/tan combo a lot, but dark red/tan could actually be pretty cool).

EDIT: Oh yeah, got my old status back :-)

I'll be sure to try those out!

Lord Rohan would be honoured to attend if there are any more spaces!

I'll see if I can get you built. Do you have a picture handy I could look at?

@ Carson - If you have the parts, dark red would be interesting; perhaps a dark red- rd brown combo. Just try it out and see what you like best.

Here's a quick preview of my next build, will probably have it uploaded tonight:

15233025692_19d23ba21a_c.jpg