Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Great to see once again Avalonia fine builds from even finer members.

Excited to see what you will deliver on the last part of the year. Also what stories should come out of all this. ?

On my part I have finished various mocs and on the process of taking pictures(at least trying because my photography skills are lacking) ?

Hoping to post on the lates of this Month. And commenting on your threads mocs when I get to my pc. ???

Ps if someone could help me by enhancing my pictures I would be Very grateful ?✌️

The Saint Isolde trembles with fear at the sight of such a mighty warship HQ! :thumbup: 

A building for the task4, hope i will have time and patience to do it. 

Oh, and a little lore about the Brotherhood of the Wolf, if you are interested, Enjoy

11 hours ago, de Gothia said:

No no! No ashes! We are just... sleeping?! :) For a long time! :p

Yes, hibernation, fighting wars is a tiresome buisness ya know :laugh: Just ask Kaliphin, although you might have to kick them to make sure they are still alive :grin:

I mean I stayed away for quite some time so I wondered! You know it might have happened! :innocent::laugh:

1 hour ago, Wedge09 said:

I mean I stayed away for quite some time so I wondered! You know it might have happened! :innocent::laugh:

True, but no giant volcanic eruptions, or rampaging wars to leave the countryside a smoldering ruin in your absence, which should be encouraging. Nocturnus, on the other hand, might be quite ashy these days...

I’ve been away from this forum for quite some time. I came back a few days ago by didn’t realize I forgot this forum. Well needless to say I’m back and might get some builds in soon. This forum seems really inactive though.

2 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

True, but no giant volcanic eruptions, or rampaging wars to leave the countryside a smoldering ruin in your absence, which should be encouraging. Nocturnus, on the other hand, might be quite ashy these days...

It really compliments the burning fire of vengeance in our Nocturnian eyes :devil_laugh: 

18 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

Oh really... ? *huh* What happened to Nocturnus? *huh*

On 24-11-2017 at 10:08 AM, The Maestro said:

Yes, hibernation, fighting wars is a tiresome buisness ya know :laugh: Just ask Kaliphin, although you might have to kick them to make sure they are still alive :grin:

Haha :rofl: What's that Kali-thingie you're talking about? Is it real? :tongue: 

@Brandon Stark it's indeed quite silent these days, hopefully you can change that

6 hours ago, Wedge09 said:

Oh really... ? *huh* What happened to Nocturnus? *huh*

Oh, you know, civil war, the whole Lord Raavage thingy...

Plus it is Nocturnus, so it is always full of ashes; volcanoes, arson, just fire in general, seem to be par for the course for our eastern brethren. 

Ah, I see. I do remember Lord Raavage. I thought Nocturnus it really got blown up! :grin:

On 11/27/2017 at 5:17 AM, Wedge09 said:

Ah, I see. I do remember Lord Raavage. I thought Nocturnus it really got blown up! :grin:

Nope, not yet at least. 

Sooo... 

Anyone working on anything right now?

I just joined GoH, so I'm sorta excited to get more involved, but it seems pretty slow currently.

Also, is this the best place to put WIPs? I noticed BoBS has a ship builders guild for WIPs, so I'm just wondering.

2 hours ago, KevinyWu said:

Sooo... 

Anyone working on anything right now?

I just joined GoH, so I'm sorta excited to get more involved, but it seems pretty slow currently.

Also, is this the best place to put WIPs? I noticed BoBS has a ship builders guild for WIPs, so I'm just wondering.

Welcome KevinyWu! Great to have another GoHer! 

This is the perfect place to post WiPs. I personally am working on cleaning up pictures from a large build I did a while ago, that I will hopefully be able to post soon. 

The pace of activity here tends to vary, but there are always people working on builds, even if they are not posting.

It has been a while since we've had a round of updates, and this is the perfect time of year for a lot of people to have a little free time. Please post if you are still active in GoH, what guild you are still a member of, and what you are currently working on that's Guild (or just Lego (or non-Lego if you just have no time to build right now)) related.

On 12/25/2017 at 8:30 AM, Rogue Angel said:

It has been a while since we've had a round of updates, and this is the perfect time of year for a lot of people to have a little free time. Please post if you are still active in GoH, what guild you are still a member of, and what you are currently working on that's Guild (or just Lego (or non-Lego if you just have no time to build right now)) related.

I guess I’ll start. It’s hard to consider myself active because I haven’t really built anything in a while, but I do try to check what’s happening every day or so. However, I’m still Avalonian, and plan to be building again soon. We are moving in January, and I’ll have a dedicated LEGO corner, so I can always build when I want (the main reason I haven’t been so active is because of space restrictions in our current apartment). I’ve got a large WiP right now, would be 6-8 baseplates when finished, but I might get distracted by some other ideas I have rolling around. I’ve also been thinking of another multiple chapter adventure for my SigFig to go on, but if I went down that’s road I’d have to scrap my large project for parts. 

Its great to have another new member, and I hope there’s still some others fairly active here, and not just playing BoBS, AG, etc.