Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

8 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

Avalonia is not the coolest guild.

'Nough said.

I fear we're not talking about the same guild than, my dear.

5 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Yea - what can we give them, say maybe third coolest?  Or maybe fourth coolest...

Oh wait, forgot about Valyrio :laugh: :tongue:

Considering the amount of factions Kaliphlin is divided into, I'm pretty okay with a third place :grin:

Edited by TitusV

Flawless comeback by TM, I got nothing to add to the conversation other than up Avalonia!

I've been building quite a lot on a pretty big moc but it's not quite done yet. 

On 5/2/2018 at 12:26 AM, TitusV said:

I fear we're not talking about the same guild than, my dear.

Of course not.  You tree-huggers always see your guild through a veil of dripping wet leaves.  It doesn't look the same from there.

On 5/2/2018 at 12:26 AM, TitusV said:

Considering the amount of factions Kaliphlin is divided into, I'm pretty okay with a third place :grin:

:laugh:

2 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

Of course not.  You tree-huggers always see your guild through a veil of dripping wet leaves.  It doesn't look the same from there.

Actually, green is green, wether the leaves are just in front of your eyes or dotting the hills on the horizon...

2 hours ago, TitusV said:

Actually, green is green, wether the leaves are just in front of your eyes or dotting the hills on the horizon...

Okay, okay, fine.  You Avalonians are... green. :tongue:  (Classic callback to a LEGO movie right there... :laugh: )

We Nestlands Clans Kaliphlin have plenty of pigments for you greenies to make your homes all pretty. And yes, many shades of green. Who wishes to deal?

11 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

Okay, okay, fine.  You Avalonians are... green. :tongue:  (Classic callback to a LEGO movie right there... :laugh: )

:laugh: :rofl: 

11 hours ago, gedren_y said:

We Nestlands Clans Kaliphlin have plenty of pigments for you greenies to make your homes all pretty. And yes, many shades of green. Who wishes to deal?

For me two ounces of tan, to remind me how much prettier the green is :tongue: 

On 5/3/2018 at 4:09 PM, gedren_y said:

And Noctrunus is like Henry Ford: you can have any color you want, as long as it's black. :-)

So I haven't been on in like almost two years. But Princess Rhiannon of Felinia is back. Several new mocs are in progress. Are there any challenges going on right now?

9 hours ago, mlongworth said:

So I haven't been on in like almost two years. But Princess Rhiannon of Felinia is back. Several new mocs are in progress. Are there any challenges going on right now?

Welcome back, I'd say!

I fear there are no current challenges, everyone is awaiting Book III. Freebuilds are always appreciated, though!

On 5/12/2018 at 7:45 PM, mlongworth said:

Great to see you back, and look forward to seeing some builds!

Wow! Book 3 is in the pipe!!! Can´t wait!

A little sad to see my county Benoic disapear which I have built quite many mocs for now, but on the other hand all my recent builds are from Sionnach. 

I have some mocs in the pipe which I want to finish before book 3. de Gothia will be aging!!

44 minutes ago, de Gothia said:

Wow! Book 3 is in the pipe!!! Can´t wait!

A little sad to see my county Benoic disapear which I have built quite many mocs for now, but on the other hand all my recent builds are from Sionnach. 

I have some mocs in the pipe which I want to finish before book 3. de Gothia will be aging!!

Your country is not disappearing, it is just becoming less specific spatially.

I'd like to sign up for Avalonia! I will start in Book III, so I am not sure if I should comment here, but here it is anyways. :)

Sigfig Intro:

Fingarfelin - A Human who dwells as a Hermit in the Darkwood Forest of Avalonia. Fingarfelin loves nature above all else and although he is a hermit, he is somewhat social, although welcomed by only a few. He is somewhat clumsy and the only weapon he is able to wield is an axe. His parents have sent him away to whatever life he could find and he chose to be a hermit. He lost all contact to his parents until recently. Which bore the news that his mother had since then died, leaving him with only his father and his brother left. Although he is alone for a good portion of his time, he sticks to his few friends that he has.

That being said, super excited to start building for this and I can't wait to hang out with one of the largest castle communities. :)

Edited by TheLordOfBricks

I'm joining as well for Book III, even though I will miss a couple challenges.

Legith Rancer The 1st: A ordinary farmer who trained in fighting to protect his small town. When he was on duty he saw something move, next thing he remembers is waking up and finding his town burned, and people killed by Orcs of  Nocturnus. He now joins to fight to prevent other towns from suffering this fate. 

Image to come soon.

Welcome to both of you!  Looking forward to seeing your sig figs and builds around the guild!

@Grover Thanks! As for the pic, I have an unofficial one not in a build, so I'll show that. :) Fig is eh, I have very few castle figs aside from LOTR. I joined GOH mainly for the community and building. :) Quick question, you all can see that right? :)

Fingarfelin

@soccerkid6 Thanks Isaac! Hehe, yeah, Mitgardia was my second choice, and it boiled down to the fact that I don't have enough white slopes and pieces to build any large scene in Mitgardia. I struggled debating between the two. :)

@de Gothia Thanks! :)

@TitusV Thanks! :)

Edited by TheLordOfBricks

22 hours ago, TheLordOfBricks said:

I'd like to sign up for Avalonia! I will start in Book III, so I am not sure if I should comment here, but here it is anyways. :)

Sigfig Intro:

Fingarfelin - A Human who dwells as a Hermit in the Darkwood Forest of Avalonia. Fingarfelin loves nature above all else and although he is a hermit, he is somewhat social, although welcomed by only a few. He is somewhat clumsy and the only weapon he is able to wield is an axe. His parents have sent him away to whatever life he could find and he chose to be a hermit. He lost all contact to his parents until recently. Which bore the news that his mother had since then died, leaving him with only his father and his brother left. Although he is alone for a good portion of his time, he sticks to his few friends that he has.

That being said, super excited to start building for this and I can't wait to hang out with one of the largest castle communities. :)

16 hours ago, LegoRacer1 said:

I'm joining as well for Book III, even though I will miss a couple challenges.

Legith Rancer The 1st: A ordinary farmer who trained in fighting to protect his small town. When he was on duty he saw something move, next thing he remembers is waking up and finding his town burned, and people killed by Orcs of  Nocturnus. He now joins to fight to prevent other towns from suffering this fate. 

Image to come soon.

Welcome to Avalonia, you two! I am excited to see what you can build!

Fingarfelin looks great!  (We can see the pic, obviously).  Looking forward to your builds!

After a long time, Lord Nar Bilu will also return to Avalonia... can't wait to get back to adventuring!