Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

31 minutes ago, Phadeout said:

Thanks @TitusV I found it and can work with that for sure. Will get cracking this weekend hopefully - see you all soon ;)

You're welcome, looking forward to your builds!

Hey Tyndale here,

I've decided to join Avalonia. Yay me.

One question, who is the current leader?

And my charecter's biography will be posted in a few days.

Long Live Avalonia!

Welcome, Tyndale!  I am in and out of here recently, so my apologies for not saying hi sooner.  One of our dogs had puppies about 4 months ago, and we've been busy raising them.  The pups (aside from the 2 we're keeping) are now off to their permanent homes, so my time is slowly coming back, but I have a lot of chores that have been neglected in the meantime.

In any case, I am still fairly new here myself, but have found this to be a great community.  We just finished a large push to build the end of Book II, so things slowed down for a bit.  It's starting to pick back up.

To answer your question, I think that Artorius Rex may still be our leader, but someone else can probably tell you for sure who's running Avalonia now.  Welcome again, and have fun building!

On 8/5/2017 at 4:58 PM, Tyndale said:

Hey Tyndale here,

I've decided to join Avalonia. Yay me.

One question, who is the current leader?

And my charecter's biography will be posted in a few days.

Long Live Avalonia!

Welcome to Avalonia!  DeGothia is the current leader of Avalonia.

Welcome to the best (well, that may be disputed. In any way the coolest :wink:) guild!

Edited by TitusV

Welcome to our mighty guild indeed! Hope you can find a good place to place your county! 

@Tyndale Are you still joining our guild? Or did I read correctly on the Mitgardian thread that you have decided to join them instead? If you are with us, welcome! And if you are with them, welcome, as well, but make sure you bring longjohns and an extra pair of thick wool socks!

Looks like he decided to go north!

Where are all my fellow guildsmen? What have you been up to this summer? Hope that GoH soon will come to life when the autumn is here! :)

Well, my wife gave birth to our second child early in the summer, which has reduced my building time dramatically. However, I have slowly and steadily building some larger MOCs (one approx. 100x100 studs, a record for me) for the 5th Anniversary Challenge, so if all goes according to plan I should have some things posted in the relatively near future. A few smaller installments of The Chronicles of Hesperia are also in the works. 

As always for me I am still pumping out free builds, even if not as rapidly as the last half of the year due to various reasons (mainly school). I will start working on a historicaly accurate early 15th century village for a show soon, so that will take a lot of time but should look very avalonian, I will probably share some wips on here.

1 hour ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

However, I have slowly and steadily building some larger MOCs (one approx. 100x100 studs, a record for me) for the 5th Anniversary Challenge. 

100x100! Thats Huuuuuuuge! And that reminds me I need to get a hurry on with this challenge :tongue:

Edited by The Maestro

Here I am, dG!

After the last challenge, I felt a bit tired so I decided to build a bit slower :wink: That's also the reason why I won't have a huuuge entry to the Anniversary Challenge (especially not a 100x100 build, which is just jaw-dropping Henjin!).

At this moment, I'm trying to develop Avonhem with some more freebuilds, but you already knew that :grin: 

In any case, it indeed looks like we're all doing a little summer-sleep. I hope that'll change soon!

25 minutes ago, TitusV said:

(especially not a 100x100 build, which is just jaw-dropping Henjin!).

We'll see if it works out...

I started at half of that, and kept on adding more area as I realized I wanted to add more stuff to it, but now I have to actually build the stuff to fill the area convincingly, along with a decent-looking landscape! And then photography will be a nightmare, I am sure...

5 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

We'll see if it works out...

I started at half of that, and kept on adding more area as I realized I wanted to add more stuff to it, but now I have to actually build the stuff to fill the area convincingly, along with a decent-looking landscape! And then photography will be a nightmare, I am sure...

Ooo yes, the bigger you go the more nightmare it becomes! My "photography-study" is already to small for a 50x50 build :wink: 

Henjin Quilones; congrats on the new family member! Building time will reduce as you already have noticed! :wink: I have two my self and now when they are bigger, some free time occurs now and then on the evenings. Looking forward to the huge moc for sure!

The maestro; sounds really promising! Please share some Wips! =)

Titus; I´m sure Avonhem will grow larger and we will see some great mocs from you! =)

On monday it´s back to work again! :hmpf_bad: But hopefully I will soon be done with two mocs, one for the GoH celebration and one freebuild!

27 minutes ago, de Gothia said:

Henjin Quilones; congrats on the new family member! Building time will reduce as you already have noticed! :wink: I have two my self and now when they are bigger, some free time occurs now and then on the evenings. Looking forward to the huge moc for sure!

The maestro; sounds really promising! Please share some Wips! =)

Titus; I´m sure Avonhem will grow larger and we will see some great mocs from you! =)

On monday it´s back to work again! :hmpf_bad: But hopefully I will soon be done with two mocs, one for the GoH celebration and one freebuild!

I'll do my best, sir :classic:

Good luck at work, I still have a week before school kicks off again :tongue: 

Edited by TitusV

I'm back!

Wow... was a long summer, didn't had time to create someting. :cry_sad: 

But got a good ide for the "safe heaven" challenge, so it is time to post some freebuilds,to participate in.

I will try topost many freebuilds, what i was working in a past few days. So, let start it!

My next freebuild is the first part, of the deeds of my little company of mercenaries. I hope you all understand, it is hard to lead so many former outlaws, and it's more harder to keep them in check. Please, enjoy.

Edited by kahir88

2 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

I know, I've been slacking!

As have I, with no builds at all since Avonhem Manor...