Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Welcome to the guilds, Ixypixy. I was wondering which you'd choose, and it seems Avalonia will be a great fit for you :thumbup: I'm looking forward to seeing you develop Faer-o-dur :classic:

Thanks everybody, I'd like to claim Edelwald:

26912883484_1635243a74_o.jpg

and posted Task 1:

http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=134374

edit* Can I start of with a Hamlet, move on to task 5 and later build out to something bigger? Also I really like doing them but I was curious do the tasks have any extra 'thing' to them or are they just there for fun?

Edited by Isundir

Thanks everybody, I'd like to claim Edelwald:

edit* Can I start of with a Hamlet, move on to task 5 and later build out to something bigger? Also I really like doing them but I was curious do the tasks have any extra 'thing' to them or are they just there for fun?

I think the answer is twice yes!

They're reall just for fun, there's actually no obligation to complete the tasks, they're just good ideas for people that arent sure what they should build. It also really helps to "flesh out" your realm within Avalonia. Also, you don't need to do them in order at all. You can do task 5 next if you want. Your task 5 build can even be used within task 4 for the military category (someone correct me if I'm wrong here). There's really nothing obligatory in GoH except posting your sigfig.

Yesterday, since like forever (due to recent family affairs, which took longer to process than I

anticipated), I found the time and pleasure to dive into my man-cave. Was it going to be Kawashita

or Avalonia? I decided that is was time to return to GoH, hoping that the last part of the civil war is

going to start soon. I have some ideas. And although I am not satisfied with the gear of my army yet,

the size is significant. The rest will follow soon enough.

27502709651_9a37e4fe6f.jpg

Guess who's back... From the heat of the Kaliphlin desert, all the way back to his beloved Hemresa.

Narbilu is gathering his forces and resources to claim back his heritage.

Welcome back. Nice army there.

On a seperate note, rogue you haven't added Ardor to the map. Also is it ok to rename a settlement? ie I want to change Camp Lefox to Foxburgh, as it is now a defended settlement rather than a camp.

27509509971_257e8c1274_c.jpg

for the summour joust

Avalonian watchtower

This is my buid of the avalonian team

Hope you enjoy.

You should probably post this as a freebuild here on EB

Welcome to the Guild everyone new! ( i couldn't figure out who all was new :look: )

Lately i've been a lit(lot)tle inspired to build something. I may be fully returning soon, closer to the end of book II.

I hope to present an impactful and stimulating part in Aeldric's story soon!

Welcome to the Guild everyone new! ( i couldn't figure out who all was new :look: )

Lately i've been a lit(lot)tle inspired to build something. I may be fully returning soon, closer to the end of book II.

I hope to present an impactful and stimulating part in Aeldric's story soon!

*Alric stops with his sword in the middle of a Drow soldier*

Blow the Horn, we're retreating!

Horn-bearer: Why?

We need to celebrate Aeldric's return!

Edited by TitusV

*Alric stops with his sword in the middle of a Drow soldier*

Blow the Horn, we're retreating!

Horn-bearer: Why?

We need to celebrate Aeldric's return!

:laugh::grin::tongue::cry_happy:

Hi guys :classic: Once again, thank you for the warm welcome to Avalonia. If it's okay, I think I'm going to work on Task 3 first and hopefully have it ready to show you in a week or so. I can't wait to get building but most of my evenings seem swamped with work at the moment.

Hi guys :classic: Once again, thank you for the warm welcome to Avalonia. If it's okay, I think I'm going to work on Task 3 first and hopefully have it ready to show you in a week or so. I can't wait to get building but most of my evenings seem swamped with work at the moment.

I know that feeling! :wink: you're free to build what you want, looking forward to what you can come up with!

As promissed, my focus will be on GoH the next couple of months. This weekend I finished my army and started building "Backom", a small settlement on Hemresa for the next part of my story. A sneak preview of the first phase. I will start a thread on this project soon. Hope you like it.

27540205512_2649f5f378.jpg

Looks awesome, Narbilu!

I'm very curious to the results!

Welcome to newcomers and those who are returning too! Good to see Avalonia as lively as ever.

And if you are wondering, the Trifork is not entirely dead yet - and something is coming... *que dramatic music* :grin: