Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

About the summer-tournament:

Brickcurve posted this in the Kaliphlin guild thread:

Anyone interested in a Kaliphlin team for the guild creation category of the summer joust contest? https://www.flickr.com/groups/2970478@N22/discuss/72157667584757022/

"Guild Creation:

Assemble a team of builders, and create your own faction and develop the buildings, landscape, and lifestyle of this group through multiple creations. Realistic, or fantasy factions are acceptable. Teams should consist of 2-4 members, and a maximum of 4 builds is allowed for the category. So if you have 4 team members, each person would create 1 build. If you only have two members, each can create 2 builds, and so on."

Anyone willing to start an Avalonian team with me?

Or do we already have one?

About the summer-tournament:

Brickcurve posted this in the Kaliphlin guild thread:

Anyone willing to start an Avalonian team with me?

Or do we already have one?

id love to join (if you want me) have a look at my Flickr to see if i may reach your standards

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142396709@N08/26492665800/in/dateposted-public/

here's a link to my latest build

thx

I just finished a farm build that fits avalonian style pretty well. It still needs to be photographed, but if you want to use it for a fourth build, I'd be ok with that!

So, at the moment we have:

MiloNelsiano

LegoEomer

The Maestro

TitusV

You want me to start a PM thread?

Well it looks like you've already got a team, so good luck!

Yes we have, our apologies

But maybe a second team? And brickcurve was also looking for teammembers...

Yes we have, our apologies

But maybe a second team? And brickcurve was also looking for teammembers...

Maybe a team that encompasses people form all four guilds would work. We would just need someone from Nocty and from Mitgardia.

If anyone want to partner up, I have an idea for an order of monks. Just because monasteries were pretty important in medieval times and they haven't been represented much in Historica yet.

My idea for the 'Historical event' part was the destruction of Lindisfarne, so I need a monastery anyways ^^

I will ask if it is permitted to join two groups (or SK can reply to it here :D ), if it is I would like to join Brickcurve as Mitgardian.

I would like to join Brickcurve as Mitgardian.

I can't say a definite yes or no yet, I am trying to get a Kaliphlin team together.

Hello !

I am back after a little time, with a new chapter of my story : The Restauration of Falahuas, ch5.

And with that chapter, I created my hero retinue like it is asked in Task 2 :

Avalonia Task 2 : The Rangers of Avalonia :

26856952842_9c8538fb7e.jpg

I am particularly thanking Windusky to let me use the Rangers of Avalonia he created.

If some Avalonians want to help, we could develop this army corps to create a real support elite troup that could help the Mighty "Flight of the Dragon" cavalery. (and use it for the next conflict involving our Guild...)

Great to see your figs and mocs!

Today I bought some disney cmf on BL! Anyone else who bought them?

I've picked up four of them. Malificent, Peter Pan and Alladin may be useful..

I bought alladin, malificent and Ursula. Don't know what I Will do with Ursula but she looks so intresting!!

I wish her base only extended to her waist, she would have had more use. Alice and Ariel's hairpieces may be useful too. It's great to finally get another middle eastern figure with Alladin.

Hello Avalonians!

I am Lord Ryder of Sardonia, a small country in the north of Avalonia. It is mostly flat with lowlands and small rivers but towards Mitguardia it begins to become mountainous and rocky. I live in a small castle near the center of the country, I also command the militia (more like a town watch) of Sardonia.

TASK 1

800x600.jpg

Here it is!

This is me

800x600.jpg

TASK 2

And this is how I travel, with the head of the guard.

800x600.jpg

TASK 3

Here are some pictures of my castle and also some of the surrounding land

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

the last one is my octagonal table (like a round table but sits 8 better!)

I appologise for the darkness of the pictures, i will try to light my next ones better, but, what did you think of the MOC?

I will post more and better pictures for task 3 asap

Columbus

Edited by Columbus019

Hello Avalonians!

I am Lord Ryder of Sardonia, a small country in the north of Avalonia. It is mostly flat with lowlands and small rivers but towards Mitguardia it begins to become mountainous and rocky. I live in a small castle near the center of the country, I also command the militia (more like a town watch) of Sardonia. ?cid=C771AA972C9AEB32&id=C771AA972C9AEB32%21109&parId=C771AA972C9AEB32%21107&o=OneUp%20

Here it is!

This is me

Columbus

Sorry about the pictures not working =(

Columbus

Welcome to GoH. I don't think you can link images from cloud services, you will need to upload them to an image hosting service such as Flickr, Bricksafe or Brickshelf.

Edited by BrickCurve