Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Wow! Great to see so many freebuilds rolling out! Keep it up mates!

Done with my small harbour in Avonmora. Soon finished with my butcher! de Gothias castle is shaping up pretty good! Will start on my farm soon!

Edit: Wow! A duke!!? =)

Edited by de Gothia

Done with my small harbour in Avonmora. Soon finished with my butcher! de Gothias castle is shaping up pretty good! Will start on my farm soon!

Edit: Wow! A duke!!? =)

Great to hear! You seem to have good progress with your building at the moment :classic:

Congratulations! A substantial portion of that is in GoH I suspect? :wink:

hello! I am Andreas, i was a wanderer, and i like foxes!

plus id like to join

Welcome, Andreas - Posting your sig fig counts as the official sign up. Will be looking forward to seeing it! :classic:

I am not sure if this is the right topic to ask..

But having read the GoH forum for some months, I would like to join in. As i most liked the style of Avalonia, I would like to sign up here. The only problem is I do not own 'flags' (in any colour that is). I tried brickbuilding flags, but it seems that the 'lime' green From some creator sets are not the 'sand' green i was looking for to build a flag. Anyone that knows a set easy avaible with the colour sandgreen in it?

*pssst... don't tell anyone, but I haven't got any sandgreen flags either... :blush:

I am not sure if this is the right topic to ask..

But having read the GoH forum for some months, I would like to join in. As i most liked the style of Avalonia, I would like to sign up here. The only problem is I do not own 'flags' (in any colour that is). I tried brickbuilding flags, but it seems that the 'lime' green From some creator sets are not the 'sand' green i was looking for to build a flag. Anyone that knows a set easy avaible with the colour sandgreen in it?

If your troops have sand green in their uniforms that's good for colour. Other options are to Bricklink some flags. To be honest, the colours aren't essential- I didn't have the right flags for Nocty for ages. My troops only have the red of Nocty in their uniforms.

Welcome Grinsebar! The best source for sand green flags is probably Bricklink, buying a whole set to get some sounds expensive...

Welcome to Eurobricks and Guilds of Historica, Grinsebar!

Anyone that knows a set easy avaible with the colour sandgreen in it?

Bricklink is the best source for sand green flags.

When you have become a vassal here a Eurobricks after making 10 posts, pm me about this and I might be able to help you out.

*pssst... don't tell anyone, but I haven't got any sandgreen flags either... :blush:

Aaah, good to hear i am not the only one ;)

If your troops have sand green in their uniforms that's good for colour. Other options are to Bricklink some flags. To be honest, the colours aren't essential- I didn't have the right flags for Nocty for ages. My troops only have the red of Nocty in their uniforms.

Sandgreen troops i have, so that should do the trick. Thank you for your help!

Welcome Grinsebar! The best source for sand green flags is probably Bricklink, buying a whole set to get some sounds expensive...

I still have to try bricklink, but this seems like a good time to use it. Ofcourse there are more parts in a set i could use ;) since i only own 6 sets in Total, some extra bricks would not hurt.

Welcome to Eurobricks and Guilds of Historica, Grinsebar!

Bricklink is the best source for sand green flags.

When you have become a vassal here a Eurobricks after making 10 posts, pm me about this and I might be able to help you out.

I will sent you a message by then if i haven't found out how to bricklink. Thank you for your kindness!

I still have to try bricklink, but this seems like a good time to use it. Ofcourse there are more parts in a set i could use ;) since i only own 6 sets in Total, some extra bricks would not hurt.

I agree that Bricklink is the best option for flags. But if you're set on getting a readily available set with sand green in it to add to your brick collection, the new Hobbit set "The Lonely Mountain" has a good amount of sand green. Pretty expensive set though!

Without asking further questions, I will introduce you to my sigfig.

If i may introduce you to Lord Joachim IV of Schulaburg, born 21 winters ago. Son of Godewald II from Kernsusa and Hadewijch from Raesfelton.

Lord Joachim was born as the oldest child of a minor lord somewhere in Avalonia. Despite being the oldest son, he would not inherit his fathers land. His father had, to ensure a better future for the family, made up a marriage between a richer lord and Joachims oldest sister Hedewig. This marriage would give their estate to the man of Hedewig. The future for Joachim did not look that bright in his view, being a lord without land...

To try making a small fortune, Joachim sold his quality's as a knight to some Nocturnus lords. Not only did he make a quite some money out of this, but he also was gifted a strong Nocturnus battle horse by some grateful lords. Being home for a while some months ago, a messager ran in. He told Joachim that his uncle had passed and left his entire estate to Joachim. Altough Joachim was sad about the news that his uncle passed, he was more than happy he had finally some land. As Joachim traveled with this messager to the lands of his Uncle, he learned that is was cald 'Schulaburg' bordering to Midgardia and Varlyrio. Eager to start ruling his lands, he know he still has a lot to learn. For the last two months, he had be studying to history and his people and now it is the time to start ruling.

Profile.jpg

intro.jpg

The land of Schulaburg I would like to claim if possible:

landjepik.jpg

I agree that Bricklink is the best option for flags. But if you're set on getting a readily available set with sand green in it to add to your brick collection, the new Hobbit set "The Lonely Mountain" has a good amount of sand green. Pretty expensive set though!

Not sure if that set hits the stores here the coming months, but it looks very interesting although expensive indeed.

Hammerbro: Welcome back - we've missed you! You cannot typically extend your borders. This once, you can make the extension. I will add the little dogleg the next time I update the map.

Thank you, rogue.

@ Grinsebar, I only have one sand green flag, so I mostly use dark green and gold for flag colors. As long as there is one of the two shades of green, you're alright. :thumbup:

Most welocome Andreas and Grinsebar!

A sad day for Avalonia for sure as Simon will leave us and make military service! You will be missed mate!! :cry_happy:

Edited by de Gothia

Hi There,

I heard from you and your nice GoH and Avalonia from Simon S. So I thought I pass by and say Hello.

Mi Sigfig is Petricel.

15626106395_130235afc9.jpg

He is an Elf, living his peaceful life in the Wood. He likes to smile and play on his flute!

But his flute is not a normal flute. With a click he can unlock a arrow and with a twist on the other hand, the flute becomes a blowpipe!

During his last journey he saw some Hun warriors, so watch out!

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

Edited by Petric_G

Welcome Petricel!

That is a very interesting sigfig. Not like anything I have seen before - very innovative use of that backpack piece.

He rather stands out in this bunch of armoured knights! :)

Happy to have you on board!

Welcome!

Also, I have a question. I plan on trying to enter the CCC this year, and was wondering if there were any restrictions on using those entries as builds for the guilds. Since there's always a "Castle" category, I was specifically wondering about using that as my Task V. Do you guys know if that would disqualify it from either competition/task?