Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Welcome to Avalonia! Glad to see some new faces! :classic:

The silence before the storm? =)

I´ve several mocs in the tube... One for the challenge and two for my new city Sionnach. Will be for the Hss challenge. One gatehouse and one town hall. My thoughts are right now on how to build de Gothias home. It will not be a castle. Something more of a gated "bag end" thing...=)

How are you other Avalonians doing?

Hey Guys

I must apologize for my inactivity, I have had a long drawn out house moving saga topped off by two close family deaths, so things have been difficult. I have pretty much finished my new Lego room so hope to be back building again soon.

Good to see a great selection of awesome mocs being still being pumped out by you guys! :thumbup:

I've had basically no brick time lately. I'm starting to wonder if I'm even going to be able to get anything in for Challenge II. I should be posting the final version of my GNAR entry soon though, maybe over the weekend if I can.

Life in the month of May, so complicated.

I have my final exams in school next week and I recently had my first LEGO comission (isn't it great to get paid for Lego building? :tongue:), so there wasn't much time left for Ch2. I hope to still enter at least one build.

Why are you guys still here? Should you have moved to the darklands yet? We have had a fire sale on real estate! Swamps, swamps and more swamps! Come dip your toes in the dark side!

I am very funny. But also serious.

Come join the darkside. It is more fun. And evil. And awesome. And cool. And fun.

Exactly. No tights. None.

Probably because you Nocturnians aren't confident in showing what's under the tights. :look:

:laugh:

Probably because you Nocturnians aren't confident in showing what's under the tights. :look:

:laugh:

There you have it Z.

Admit you have to be a real man to wear tights. :laugh:

It takes pink flowers under your tights to be an Avalonian though, whilst Nocturnians are all real man-monster even without tights.

”Originally derived from the hose worn by European men several centuries ago, tights were made as close fitting as possible for practical reasons when riding horseback. For men of nobility, the material would be made of silk or fine wool rather than the coarser fabrics used by the lower classes. At the time of King Henry VIII of England, such was the male fashion for displaying a well turned leg that even the king padded the calf area under his hose. Portrait paintings of him and other nobility often portray the wearing of a cod piece covering the groin.”

- Wikipedia

Hey Guys

I must apologize for my inactivity, I have had a long drawn out house moving saga topped off by two close family deaths, so things have been difficult. I have pretty much finished my new Lego room so hope to be back building again soon.

Good to see a great selection of awesome mocs being still being pumped out by you guys! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but great to hear that you will be building again soon!

Welcome Odidoma! Glad to see you and Ridge will be participating in Challenge II.

I am building overtime for Brickworld, and this includes a couple of GoH builds, so those should be up in a couple of weeks.

I will also be updating the map shortly now that we have a handful of new members. You can also expect the next task once the Challenge II deadline has passed.

Great to hear from you again DC! Sorry for your losses!

RG: Sounds great with the map, Avalonia have many new members and I´m really glad for that! Let´s make Avalonia number one again!!

Not a chance. We in the North now rule supreme. Haven't you heard? Winter is coming. And that means we will be best equipped to handle it out of anyone else in the guilds.

I have updated Avalonia's Map:

avalonia_book_ii_20140527.jpg

Odidoma - I took the liberty of shifting your territory over, as the original location was already taken.

Great map RG, but still no Arfelan. :cry_sad:

My lands are just right next to Burnby in the south.