Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Glad to hear you got the job of your dreams! Where are you going to live now? You are more than welcome back to mighty Avalonia!

Congratulations on getting the job of your dreams! Like de Gothia said, you are welcome back to Avalonia any time!

Hey lads! Its been quite a while hasn't it? I just wanted to see how my homies been? So...uh... Anyone miss me? :grin:

In all seriousness, I ended up getting the job of my dreams and now I am over on the other side of the pond (away from the bricks). So this is pretty much goodbye. Book II looks awesome, Z and everyone else who helped out did a great job! My only regret is I won't be apart of it. :sad:

It is great that you have a work life that makes you happy.

This need not destroy your GOH life though. There is always LDD.

I now live outside of London (where I work). Yeah, I am surprised myself how content I am without the bricks. LDD is not going to work out for me, I have tried. But who knows? I might just start a new collection!

...The only thing is the job takes up most of my time. :sceptic:

Good to know you are right mate.

You could always have some try for the mini challenges as vignettes.

I think there are still some parts open for our mighty capital.

It would might be helpful to create an update to give everyone an overview with the current status.

Yeah it would be. Who's in charge of that mess anyway? Oh... it might technically be me...

The army looks good, mpoh98. Nice diversity with the troops and different use of torsos. :thumbup:

It's sad to see you go Brickington, but I hope you find your new job exciting. Best of luck to you!

Edited by HammerBro33

Ok, cool...

67. Hemresa Legion Post

Will be up asap

I would like to claim 65 en 66 also, when allowed

thanks Hammerbro! The first backstory build should be up soon!

Edited by mpoh98

Nariblu, you claim the plots in the Albion thread, not here.

Great army mpoh! I like the diversity of it as said before!

I´ve really been busy with kids and work so I´ve just been lurking GoH at the moment. However I´m building a small tribute to one of Avalonias mighty mocers!

I really enjoy all this troop pictures and I am glad that Avalonia will be able to defend himself.

I really look forward to Book II and they nice MoCs it will create.

Mpoh98 - Excellent troops, I really like how unique they are, and the use of all the lotr parts. I also like the use of the new dragon torsos - I believe it's the first time I've seen them used in GoH. Good job!

Narbilu - very nice build, always good to catch up with the fortunes of the Hermesra Legions!

You can still build in Albion, just track down the thread and lay your claim.

In regards to free builds - you're main goal should be to flesh out the buildings or geography of your region, the history of your people, or the storyline of your character(s). We will have challenges, but you should be building for what your want to show, or to improve your own skills. If you need examples, DeGothia and MikeyB's builds often further their character's storylines, Derfel and Niku often focus on single buildings in their builds, and Siercon and Coral tend to focus on whatever strikes their fancy, or whatever build technique they're working with.

Check out their entries from Book 1 (and everyone else's) here:

http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=66397

Finally finished sorting and ready to build again!

A little slice of Avalonia? - there is part of the Dark Isle in the distance!

10214895706_563756188a_c.jpg

Finally finished sorting and ready to build again!

A little slice of Avalonia? - there is part of the Dark Isle in the distance!

Is there a larger version of that picture anywhere?

There will be a proper thread devoted to that moc soon. It's a collaboration between myself, Slyowl, Peggyjdb, Invicta, WorkShySteve, Cuahchic and Malravion. We have formed a new group together and will be working on many more huge historic builds in the near future!

Brickington : i missed ya buddy, a few days ago i found a minifig with half his hand smashed off, reminded me of you :laugh:

Luke, thats for sure one of the greatest castle collabs ever, will be very hard to compete with...

Zach, check his photstream, along with any other british builders, most of them have photos of it from steam

Hey lads! Its been quite a while hasn't it? I just wanted to see how my homies been? So...uh... Anyone miss me? :grin:

In all seriousness, I ended up getting the job of my dreams and now I am over on the other side of the pond (away from the bricks). So this is pretty much goodbye. Book II looks awesome, Z and everyone else who helped out did a great job! My only regret is I won't be apart of it. :sad:

I happy you found the job of your dream, I think we will miss you here in Avalonia and in Heroica too (Alexander will be happy to see Sir Brickington again :wink: ) :classic:

I'm happy for you! You should check back ever so often, just so that you can stay on track if a chance for to join arises again. Catching up is really, really hard if you don't lurk.