Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Thank you all for choosing Avalonia and providing updated sigfigs and bios. I will be updating the map and members soon. Hopefully we will hear from a few more of our longtime Avalonians and lure a few more members from the other guilds.

your the map man now? if you need it i may be able to send you the bmp

Lord Varis is Regent of Avalonia after Artorious Rex' abdication. Varis and his Elves will safeguard the Guild until the next Ruler arises.

LD - that would be great. Thanks!

Lord Artorious and the hero's of the Dark Isle - Taryn, Owain, Ella, Gawaine & Sarlina, swear loyalty to mighty Avalonia and her leader. The warrior's and people of the Dark Isle are at your service and always shall be.

9732612968_8e4602d105.jpg

Lord Artorious and the hero's of the Dark Isle - Taryn, Owain, Ella, Gawaine & Sarlina, swear loyalty to mighty Avalonia and her leader. The warrior's and people of the Dark Isle are at your service and always shall be.

Avalonia shall always be in your debt Lord Artorious. You have earned a well deserved respite from the rigors of Leadership, but your wise counsel will always be welcome. Is it good to know the Heroes of the Dark Isle will remain in Avalonia.

Lord Arlindus and Circardia pledge our swords and bows to Avalonia

Arlindus%20Bio-M.jpg

Lord Arlindus is the son of Orthus and Awhyn. Orthus settled Circardia several decades ago when he fled his homeland to avoid imprisonment. He and his companions founded a hamlet known as Circardia and we granted a new start in life. That settlement soon became became a prosperous trading point between elves of the Enchanted Forest and Men.

In order to help establish order in the region, Orthus established the Phoenix Guard as a protection force. The Phoenix Guard was founded to encourage men who were looking for a new start. Upon completion of training, their past is forgotten and they assume a new name. Many of the sons and daughters of the initial settlers are now members of the Guard as well. After finishing the initial training, an individual wishing to graduate the Phoenix Guard must survive 30 days in the wilds of the Enchanted Forest with only the clothes on their back and a dagger. Once complete, loyalty to the Guard and Circadia is unwavering. The Phoenix Guard learned many skills from the Elven clans over the years and is known for its woodlore, tracking, as well as archery and swordsmanship.

Arlindus' mother, Awhyn, was an adventure that settled in Circardia and married Orthus. Sadly she died after giving birth to Arlindus leaving Orthus to raise his son on is own. When Arlindus was 15, Dywinlyn, High Chief of the Elven Oak Heart Clan, invited him to learn the ways of the elves. Arlindus stayed with the elves until after his 17 birthday, when he returned to Circardia. When Arlindus was 21, Orthus passes his Captaincy of the Phoenix Guard and rule of Circardia to his son, but remains an advisory to Circardia and an ambassador to the Elves.

Over the next ten years, Arlindus strengthens the Phoenix Guard and improves lands of Circardia, largely ridding the lands of evil beasts and outlaws providing a small vestige of safety from the evil House of Burress to Circardia's inhabitants.

Arlindus answered the call of Artorious Rex and pledged himself and the Phoenix Guard to the "Flight of the Dragons" Artorius Rex granted Arlindus the title of Lord of Circardia for his heroism during the Battle of Red Ford.

Book One titles:

High Chief Of Agriculture

Champion Of Avalonia

Prince Of The Forest

Siege Expert

High King Of The Elves

Lord High Executioner

Sheriff of Avalonia

Keeper Of Bees

Lord Of Circardia

Sir Galahad

Edited by MikeyB

Yay, Mikey is still Avalonian! Great to have you here mate!

A great looking gang for sure, can´t wait for the whole thing to get started!

thanks guys some life events have keep me away and not sure if I will be as active as before but I definitely wanted to take part!

You may well have been wondering why you should vote in the Mitgardian Prime Minister election. "What do I care about who governs those poor freezing dwarves?" you may have asked yourself. Well, with the choice being between mansion owning Manaor and sob-story tax collecting Larsson, it's no wonder you figured on opting out! But take heart, there is a future for Mitgardia and Historica! Mich Maxersine is in the race!

Why should you vote Mich Maxersine? Well, don't forget that what's good for Mitgardia is good for Historica! With snow free roads, a stronger military, and a happier peasantry, Mitgardia will be better off and far better prepared to trade with its neighbor to the east! Avalonians will finally be able to travel to Mitgarida without risking frostbitten feet! They will find nice warm homes to receive them, and a happy citizenry capable of doing trade! Finally, the northern guild will be on it's feet! By firing up Mitgardia, Mich will make things better for everyone!

Maxersine is committed to protecting Historica's freedom! A vote for Maxersine is a vote for Historica! A vote for Manaor is just a vote for the wealthy (or in debt), and a vote for Larsson is just a vote for the sob-story politicians who are all talk and no do! Don't give in and vote for the lesser of two evils when you can have better! Vote Mich Maxersine!

Rouge pm me your email address, ill try by that, its a pretty huge file

Derfel:

its on

After the second challenge I decided to take a small crew on one of my boats and chart the isles south of Hemresa. Most islands on the north were settled and inhabited by Avalonian knights, lords and other members with fancy titles. A small boat was loaded with a week’s supply of rations, some small arms and a chest filled with whatever valuables we would need for negotiation. Dawn was about to break open the dark skies, when I boarded with two of my finest henchmen. Strong in mind, strong in strength and strong at heart. Both henchmen took a peddle and started our journey south.

A couple of days went by, only discovering densely forested islands of different sizes. Nothing really habitable for merchants, miners, farmers or other craftsmen. We set camp on a isle where the moon shined between the treetops. Tomorrow we would reach the open sea and head back to Hemresa. The henchmen lit a fire to make a well deserved meal, while I explored the island. Only a hundred steps north of the campsite, I discovered a white brick and gold plated shrine of some sort. I walked around the shrine, nothing really troubling and no signs of a specific deity who was worshipped here. So I entered, kneeled down and started praying.

When I finished and wanted to stand up a bright light, like a lightning bolt, lit up the entire island and set everything except the shrine up in flames. For a distance I could hear my henchmen scream, directly followed by a scaring sudden silence, realizing they died. As quick as the fire came, it disappeared again. Strange enough the forest is intact, the shrine is unharmed and thankfully, I am untouched. Smoke appears and from inside the smoke a figurine makes an entrance into the shrine.

I fall back on my knees and bow my head. A stunning female voice asks me if I want to be part of something big. I can only nod. She speaks again: “On every pillar in this temple you can read a mission or training. Complete them and be rewarded”. I nodded again before she disappeared. I turned my head, stood up and counted the pillars. A dozen pillars and something that looks like a throne of some sort. There is some writing on the ground as well. I climbed the throne to get a good view of the ground and read: “To become a druid, excel in the challenges”.

What seemed like a single day, turned out to be months... but I finished every task. The tasks included fighting strange animals of nearby islands, learning the local flora and fauna, meditation and crafting items with only improvisation of what was available. At the next full moon the figurine appeared before me and opened a portal like door on the south side of the temple. As I walked through, I felt strange, enlightened in spirit, found myself in a strange outfit and fully armed for battle. She spoke: “You will know what to do when you encounter it. Go now and prosper”.

Back at Hemresa, only to discover everything I build was destroyed, plundered or habited by strangers. Time to build my dreams... and dreams I have, her dreams?

Almost forgot...

Nar Bilu reporting for duty... Avalonia rules !

Edited by narbilu

Rouge pm me your email address, ill try by that, its a pretty huge file

Derfel:

its on

It's on??? what, are they showing a re-run of the original Adam West Batman series????

You Nocturnus fellow's can keep pumping out your freebuilds and I'll guess I'll just have to see if I can try to compete with my own :devil: Lucky for me, I have a habit of building things and just storing the pictures on my comp, without posting them. So even though I will be out of action untill the end of October, I will have a barrage of free builds to fire and sink the Nocturnus ship!

Lord Mephistopheles of Woodward

9733537455_4a1b891076.jpg

History

Woodward is one of the oldest county in Avalonia. When The Flight Of Dragons first entered the territory known as Avalonia today they had to face many dangers. One of the darkest, most corrupted areas was Darkwood Forest. An ancient evil witch named Martha reigned over this damned place. But even she never dared to go to deep into the forest. By the time Lord Mephistopheles reached todays Woodward the Flight of Dragons already scattered around the entire country, wich each Lord claiming his own territory.

Lord Mephistopheles was drawn to this place. Even though he is absolutely loyal to Artorius Rex he is not like the other Avalonian Lords. His origin is unclear. Rumours say his familiy originates from a darker place and not all of his ancestors were human. In the battle at the Black Widow Inn, Marthas home, Lord Mephistopheles' vassal, the werewolf Rufus lead the final offence against Martha. Martha unleashed a cloud of deadly poison, but there was one thing she didn't know. Rufus' race is immune to poison. While the Lords soldiers chocked, Rufus rushed into the Inn and returned with Martha's head.

6929761120_417b2fdb67.jpg

After Marthas death most of the darkness around Woodward lifted. Lord Mephistopheles settled down here and laid down the "Woodward Commandments". Woodward has the strictest rules in all of Avalonia. After the basics for a functional settlement have been established, Lord Mephistopheles disappeared into the Darkwood Forest leaving Woodward in the hands of his second in command Lieutenant Faustus, known as General Faustus from this day on.

9736769656_eb45e7df44.jpg

I don't think I will be able to participate in too many challenges, but I look forward to help Avalonia with my freebuilds showing "Life in Woodward", "The Origin of Lord Mephistopheles" and "The Darkwood Adventure". Each of my builds will fall under one of these categories.

Edited by mephistopheles

9168486978_6f6daf4980.jpg

The province of Darwynia and its Lords Kelptherth Darwyn and Kollin Shyre pledge undying fealty to the great Avalonia!

(However, Darwynia is currently under siege by a large, furry monster with ears like a bat! We have heard it called a Kit-Ten?)

narbilu.jpg

Reporting for duty... essembling army as we speak

Edited by narbilu
Added picture and link

html

Html doesn't work, you should use BBCode. If you press on the share button on Flickr, you can choose, either html or BBCode ;).

Feren Vandalar

9737815884_81314ee829.jpg

History:

Brought up as the youngest son of an earl, Feren could have chosen a life of ease and comfort. Instead, he decided to become a warrior, and having a natural skill with armed and unarmed combat, he is extremely dangerous. Refining his skill to the max, he has yet to be defeated in combat. He is always found with a smile on his face, and is a kind, polite, and respectful gentlemen. But do not underestimate him, as many a fallen knight has, never to be seen again. Feren is always looking for adventure, and will give his life for Avalonia. His castle lies on the island of Marrock, a beautiful island with lush forests, plains, and rocky terrains.

Please add Marrock to the Map (highlighted in yellow)

9738008638_9de20f85e4.jpg

For The Glory Of Avalonia!

Edited by mpoh98