Tacker

Technic 2014 Discussion and Speculation

Oh well its a yellow Volvo loader all-right,with a black "v" shaped quarry bucket .

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

I hope it is bad photoshop, but that bucket look oversized .

That loader isnt for me, but orange pick-up looks great .Pickups with big wheels are my favourite vehicles!I hope it come with 4X4 .

Edited by Ondra

Yeah finally some pictures. :classic: BTW what kind of vehicle is 42029 supposed to be? To me it looks more like a combine harvester without the front part but that's not correct. What is that black thing hanging down of the left side. It can't be a wheel that far from the vehicle. BTW i'm talking about the left side of the digital instructions. I can see the wheel in the larger picture, it's what's on the smaller picture i wonder about.

Looks like there wont be any garbage truck this year either. :hmpf_bad:

The loader looks great, from what can be seen. Finally a gigantic loader with a proper quarry-type bucket. There seems to be brighter areas near the top of the cab and down near the front wheels so I wonder if PF lights will be included?

It appears that there will be a new Lego app for the iPad that will allow you flip through the instructions. At least that is what I gather from "Try Building Digital". I hope this doesn't mean the end of printed books because one I don't own an iPad and two I would not want to leave it on for hours while I build.

Edited by therealjustin

I am very excited on the RC Volvo Front Loader!!

Edited by irispen

It appears that there will be a new Lego app for the iPad that will allow you flip through the instructions. At least that is what I gather from "Try Building Digital". I hope this doesn't mean the end of printed books because one I don't own an iPad and two I would not want to leave it on for hours while I build.

Check this topic: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=90007

I am very much looking to the new front loader. I love my "RCed" 8265 but I was never happy with the steering even though I tried different setups. Maybe I'll get some new ideas from the new model.

Anyone else noticed they are reintroducing Arctic Adventure? :tongue::thumbup:

On the topic of the wheel loader: I just can't see any justification for using a servo for the steering, when a single or dual mini LA system, like the one JorgeOpesi made for his Komatsu, works much more realistically, and is even cheaper! :look:

Although someone was joking about a technic fire set, that 4x4 looks like a fire vehicle/crawler

I think lego may have worn out the demand for crawlers

I'm pretty sure these pictures had to be taken with a hidden camera. Maybe a buttonhole camera or something like that.

looking great for 2H 2014 ! :wub:

But why has the pictures have to bee so fuzzy and out of focus ??

Bad cell phone camera or what ?? :sceptic:

Hmmmm the more I think about, the more I dont like it...

I was not a fan of Mobile Crane, but when you think of it, it is unlicensed 2600 piece monster for only 169eu. Easy enough to pick it up for 150eu on sales too. Even if I am meh about mobile Crane it self I still admire it size, function and value.

This time around we get another construction equipment, which is licensed. They already said the part count was quite small and on top of that its going to be Unimog price range. I dont know.... I dont expect any good of it at all.