Tacker

Technic 2014 Discussion and Speculation

I was thinking of the same thing as Alasdair, something like Jurgen Krooshoop's JCB 3CX Backhoe..... with pneumatics! :devil:

I guess I'm dreaming again... :grin:

I think it is time for Lego to do a RC dumper, it would be a good partner for the 8043 set and 3 motors would be enough for all functions. I think the number of parts would be fairly accurate, the unimog tyres are good and there are many licenses to choose, komatsu, caterpillar, terex, liebherr. It could be a hauler too.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5318556

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5735958

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5790737

Dreaming? Why? they can make any new part they want within reason so I expect them to release the kind of thing we can only dream of.

"Unexpected" license with unimog wheels :tongue: in time when lego is deciding licensed cuusoo Land Rover with unimog wheels?...I must call Sherlock, Hercule Poirot, and Horation Caine :laugh:, this is hard...

I doubt license for construction machinery, but license is great for supercars like vehicle to have even better sales and bringing real life techniques that made some real cars famous and iconic.

We really don't need an other 4x4 rc we got one year before last. I really hope it's something pneumatic.

As much as I love Sheepos land rover, I'm hoping it won't be that because it simply wouldn't be the same with reduced parts. Although the amount of time that the Lego company has been reviewing it is a bit long... I'm still hoping for a construction flagship :moar:

The small bits of information are both exciting and frustrating at the same time :laugh: Unexpected licensed set with Unimog-style tires...

It will surely be a European brand of truck or machine knowing the Lego market, unless it is a 1/6 scale Curiosity rover.

I think it is time for Lego to do a RC dumper, it would be a good partner for the 8043 set and 3 motors would be enough for all functions. I think the number of parts would be fairly accurate, the unimog tyres are good and there are many licenses to choose, komatsu, caterpillar, terex, liebherr. It could be a hauler too.

For some reason the box is as large as the Town Hall (10224) box.

There is something that won't fit into the standard flagship box... :wink:

maybe a bigger wheeled loader Bucket?

:wub: hope this is something 4x4 (dont like construction cars)

Edited by rm8

maybe a bigger wheeled loader Bucket?

These are exactly my thougts too. I suppose it is a bigger sized wheel loader with RC functions, larger sized buckets. If it's going to happen it is a must have set! :classic:

Please let us know other pieces of information to put together this interesting puzzle! :laugh:

As someone said a bit earlier in this topic: maybe it's a some kind of new control panel/center like in the famous 8485 :purrr: ?

As someone said a bit earlier in this topic: maybe it's a some kind of new control panel/center like in the famous 8485 :purrr: ?

That was my outdated wild guess... :laugh:

Unfortunately...

So it is a Volvo L350F wheel loader! I'm curious if it has pneumatics (maybe remote controlled) or LA?

Time or somebody will tell :wink:

So it is a Volvo L350F wheel loader! I'm curious if it has pneumatics (maybe remote controlled) or LA?

Time or somebody will tell :wink:

It will have LA's, no pneumatics.

Edited by jantjeuh