Tacker

Technic 2014 Discussion and Speculation

That's the same picture that was posted in this topic some pages ago.

That sounded like you got your self into a bit of a muddle. :laugh:

:laugh:

I knew I had seen it here before, but RM8 changed the picture to a deeplink, so it was harder to find :tongue:

Replica will soon be ready! It's beautiful how individual pixels can reveal parts like the mini LA hiding there activating the outriggers ;) and also the yellow connector from the left side of the truck in the place of the black gear which activates the clutch

Edited by shimon

Have just visited techlug. somebody have made some links to the new 2014 1H sets.

They look okay for some of the smaller sets and have downloaded the pics on my computer...

I like the look of the skip truck a bit better now, having higher resolution pictures certainly helps. Those new tires are a lot better than the old unes they used for trucks. The truck of the construction crew set also looks pretty cool, nice styling. Digger looks oldskool, with the beamy boom. Plane looks good, but needs a bit more colour variation IMO. Lots of white panels though, makes a good parts pack. Definite buy. Not a fan of the helicopter. Might buy the snow mobile for the small black panels.

Edit: what does the '3D build in' mean on the box of the hotrod?

Edited by jantjeuh

Have just visited techlug. somebody have made some links to the new 2014 1H sets.

They look okay for some of the smaller sets and have downloaded the pics on my computer...

Can you give us a link?

Edited by rm8

Pictures are gone (they were there half hour ago). It seems TLG is really doing their work this year.

Damn. Missed the pictures by just some minutes...

I just would really love to see them.

The containertruck looks okay for me but i dont like the styling of the cabin.

can't wait to see pictures of the others

found the pictures on youtube. i'm not gonna put a link, but if you search it using "lego technic 2014 pictures" you should be able to find it.

i love the hot rod. it has a nice flame sticker (or printing?) on it's side, which is cool too. it's still preliminary, but it looks promising.

I have to admit that i'm starting to like the Container Truck a lot more than the first time i saw it. The new tires really change the looks of it. Beside that, i can't say i will buy any of the first wave sets, the plane looks too white (so to speak, there is no salt and pepper to it). The Hot Rod is nice also, but i don't know if i will buy it or not.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I will probably end up buying the Skip Truck and the Cargo Plane. Cargo Plane really needs some stickers (can't believe I'm saying this) though to break up the monotonous white.

Edited by jantjeuh

These look like pretty old pictures. Preliminary sure is applicable.

I still have the pictures, but I don't know if I'm allowed to link them here.

Embedding of images with Preliminary is not allowed!

Not sure about deeplinking. I have asked other Staff members.

(edit: deeplinking preliminary/confidential images is allowed, but we will remove the links upon TLG's request)

Yeaha....found it on youtube :)

My wallet likes the models as i do not like any of the models that much. Maybe the plane grows on me, but the rest looks boring/unfinished...

Yep, saw them on youtube too. Looks average to me. Hope the 2H sets will be better. Some of the interesting things I saw:

• All the new parts in the front suspension of the snow mobile!
  • That airplane has a lot of panels, but airplanes aren't really interesting to me (personal preference). So, mostly a parts pack.
  • The construction crew looks quite fun. It almost looks like they want to enter the EB Technic contest :laugh:
  • Oh no, more ugly pull-back things. Keep them at the racers theme please, I don't like them being labeled "Technic" :angry:

The construction crew looks quite fun. It almost looks like they want to enter the EB Technic contest :laugh:

They might be the reason behind this contest :wink:

Just watched the youtube vid of the new sets... The box art on some of them is still old.. I remember reading that other parts had been replaced... Lots of new parts and new colors... The 3 piece constructions crew looks pretty good.. The Offroad pullback looks like it was sponsored by Mt. Dew...

After no sets having them in 2013, the flex axles return..!

Done

Search for "Technic 2014 sets" and filter by today (works only today hehe)