Sign in to follow this  
Varne

Furnishing a Creator house

I haven't gotten one of the Creator 3 in 1 houses yet, but I have been looking at the reviews and pictures posted here and trying to plan how to furnish it for minifig use. I have always been fascinated with the housing and making things more usable/realistic for the minifigs. Back in the days of blue and grey Space sets, I used to make stoves, seating and entertainment sets for the bases I built. I'm wondering what some of you who have the Creator series have done with furnishings in the limited (sometimes next to none I notice) space you get after the build. I have been looking through the forums but haven't seen anything yet. So what have you got? Or is this something you haven't thought of yet and now the juices are flowing, so what are you planning? I'm working on getting some bricks together in my collection to use for MOC esp. this particular kind of thing, so besides stealing chairs and desk from some of my City Advent Calendars once I get something put together I'll post some picks and update this post. Now I'm going to go look at the amount of stud X stud space some of these reviews have and plan my layout. But I would love to see some ideas from others!

Edited by Varne

If you go to the Creator section of Lego.com you can see a video or two of the Creator designers making furnishings for the houses.

Joe