Anne Mette

Everyday Life

I must say, that is a really ingenious creation. How many shades of grey are there anyway? There can't be any more than 50. :laugh:

There's some lovely details hidden under the grayness. I particularly like the way you made the beds and the use of the tape machine(?) tiles for the top of the cooker in the kitchen was inspired.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

That's very cool. I like how everything still manages to be visible despite almost every object being one of four shades. :thumbup:

Very nice, with lots of great details to be found amongst the grey-ness!

Just simply AWESOME....no, that's not enough.......let's add.....beautiful, original, wonderful, and what a MOC ! :wub:

The simple room of colour in a grey world, now that's art......makes the tiger think of that 80's song 'Fade To Grey' ! :wink:

Congrats too in being front paged 'Anne' and Brick On !

You keep me saying things like this:

YOU ROCK! Absolutely beautiful and incredible. Amazing!

Some absolutely beautiful details, stunning! Not to mention how accurate I find this creation. While my buddies always look forward to a night at the pub, I walk home to my LEGO collection whistling Black's "Wonderful Life" and planning my next creation!

Hey! What a beautiful MOC. The first glimpse of color after the long parade of grey - the pic of the guy walking away from the bus - would have to be my favorite. The winos are a nice touch as well. Many thanks for sharing that with us.

Joe

Wow this great, fantastic concept of color application. :classic:

That is truly amazing, the building itself and the video, there is real artist talent behind them, keep up the great work! I really enjoyed this :wub:

Is that actually built all in shades of gray and black, or did you use a photshop effect?

It's built in shades of grey and black. If I had used photo effects I couldn't exhibit it at LEGO exhibitions. :wink:

Amazing work! The black, white and grey shades on their own are a demonstration of creativity, to use bricks for other purposes, like the flowers made of technic gears. The message of the MOC is clear, LEGO really brightens our days! Great work and thanks for sharing!

That's really awesome! Really nice details in the MOC like the little rat at the trash can. :wub:

I really love the view of the boxes in the Lego room :thumbup: those are very well made.

-Aredhel

I was almost going to ask for pics in full color... When I realized that the whole thing was build with grey bricks! This looks awesome. :thumbup:

Wow! So much gray is lovely! This is an incredible build and story with so many fine details! Gray rocks!

Brilliant MOC, I think it was mentioned above, but the amount of detail that still 'pops' in grey is simply amazing! The coloured room is fantastic but there is detail throughout the MOC, very well done!

Fantastic idea and very well built, happy building :laugh: