Now onto Bat Strike...

More pictures on my Flickr.

This set... While Blista is a really well made figure with some great printing (though I cannot get behind his "mask"), the build itself is really disappointing. The Speedor itself and ripcord are really the only interesting and exclusive parts in the set. Even worse is that Blista is not exclusive. Not too sold on this one.

Edited by just2good

There's also a cool display stand. Those prelims are cool...

-Sci

Looking the display stand I see Vardy's glider, and Maula's stomper. But the last one looks like an ice cave. I thought it might have been the Fangar walker, but is too large, totally wrong color, and has a good guy vehicle on the left that looks fairly substantial. I'm guessing its their main base since it has Fangar's mug on the upper right hand corner.

Bat Strike's minifig does look attractive, but given the way the build is, it looks I won't be picking that one up anytime soon.

Wow the saber-tooth base sounds great, Hope to see better pics about it soon. The 2 prelims will be exclusives, because they haven't took them to toy fair?

The Winter wave of Legends of Chima sets have all completely sold out on LEGOshop.com in the United States. Let's hope they restock before March-I could use a Martian Manhunter minifig...

Sorry for being so late. I found out yesterday.

Bat Strike's minifig does look attractive

I think we have VERY different tastes in beauty...

I think I'll actually get Bat Strike. It comes with two pairs of the new bat wings for a fairly low plus a few other useful things. It's still not a great deal, but that Ewar promo will help sweeten it a little.

Wait, seriously? Every single set from this wave is sold out on the U.S. Lego S&H website. *huh*

Are they that popular, or was the first production a small one?

Edit: Okay, hold on, all the new Star Wars sets are "Sold Out" too, is this just displayed on their website before they're officially released?

Edited by Lego Spy

Might be that the first batch sold out a bit fast :P

But they will restock soon enough and in my case I'm waiting for march 1+ to buy every sets for the Ewar bonus :)!

Edited by Mikuri

Wait, seriously? Every single set from this wave is sold out on the U.S. Lego S&H website. *huh*

Are they that popular, or was the first production a small one?

Edit: Okay, hold on, all the new Star Wars sets are "Sold Out" too, is this just displayed on their website before they're officially released?

Didn't Toys R Us just take down all of the Spring sets as well?

I'm betting that when this next batch of sets will be showing up with Legend Beasts, Speedorz and all in the areas that they haven't showed up yet (like mine :cry_sad: ).

Edited by Penkid11

Seems that way, yeah.

I had five items in my bag on the site that got removed because of this. I'm just glad that the Chi Eris is still available, as I need that for an upcoming build. All the sets listed as Sold Out are ones that had been listed with Feb. 17th release. This applied to the Mixles as well. Hopefully everything will be back in stock next week.

Found most of the sets at the local Fred Meyer's. The Speedorz packages look really nice, but Freddie's still had them at last year's prices. Three of the Legend Beasts (Lion, Eagle, and Gorilla) as well as all of the non-exclusives were all present (besides Bat Strike and Stinger Duel.

Toys R Us, however, had all of the legend beasts, but only Lavertus' Outland Base.

Okay, so here's some stuff for the Web Dash Speedorz.

12805340905_c506cb4579.jpg

12805449363_ab9eceb3d3.jpg

12805454573_4924caa668.jpg

12805308505_ca3d3302be.jpg

12805281085_217dfb368e.jpg

Overall, this set dissapoints me more than the Bat Strike Speedorz does. The minifigure, while very detailed, is pretty common and I'm not too found of his look. The build is mediocre. The game itself is one that we've seen many times before- knock over x objects.

A different Walmart then the one I went to last had Spinlyn's Cavern for $39.99. I bought Stinger Duel instead.

Has anyone seen anything about a Power Card on the back of any Speedor sets? I won't be happy if I could have gotten a ShadoWind Power Card with my set had I bought it from the Toys R Us or the Target right next to Walmart...

Oh, and my mom randomly bought me a Chima Sticker Book last time she went shopping. She hasn't randomly purchased LEGO-related books out of the blue in at least 12 years...

In case no one understands what a "Chima Power Card" is, it is a card code that unlocks the Legend Beast you purchased for the Legends of Chima Online game. Not sure if this promo is available everywhere, but it certainly is a cool little extra.