I personally want a fully armored ShadoWind, he'd be the perfect minifigure!

I totally agree! When I first saw the preliminary image of the ShadoWind Speedor I hoped the lion head was one of the preliminary replacements, but I guess not :(

I still am dying for Bladvic, Crunket, of the fully armored ShadoWind!

These are large, but... :wub_drool:

61fohb3j3zl._sl1337_.jpg

71aeov5dw7l._sl1040_.jpg

71wjxon2ejl._sl1500_.jpg

81v7jhucddl._sl1200_.jpg

71rf6mtyhrl._sl1500_.jpg

71b5ihd0cml._sl1100_.jpg

71goirmsetl._sl1500_.jpg

81cevak7grl._sl1200_.jpg

71udiwplejl._sl1424_.jpg

81mupqc5lkl._sl1500_.jpg

71chqq23wvl._sl1419_.jpg

914cyw9bnrl._sl1500_.jpg

Edited by Penkid11

Wow, the action figs looks so great on these pictures. Sadly the toy fair pics aren't forgotten and considering those they are still baaaad. But the panther guy is still awesome, I tottally getting him. The high res pics are great too, there are loads of awesome accessories to the sets.

No, gold leave me alone, I see them way too much and I miss when they are hard to see and special (same with the Purple) :cry_sad:

Anyways the new ultrabuild don't look good, mainly the two ice villain and Cragger color (he got like 5 or so different colors)

Better yet, I love the Phoenix figure, what's his name?

I believe it is Fluminox...

And yes, he is totally epic! His bow even fires! Is this the first constraction bow? (Besides furno 3.0's really horrid one)

I was afraid that Sir Fangar would be another Brain Attack Furno, but he actually has some interesting innovations.

I think Laval, Panthar, and Cragger's weapons are not as interesting/innovative, but totally digging the other weapons!

Edited by legozebra

Updated the last picture post with better box art images for Eris' Fire Eagle Flyer, Laval's Fire Lion, Maula's Ice Mammoth Stomper, and the Flying Phoenix Fire Temple.

I have to say that I'm really disappointed that Panthar is not in any of the set in minifig form. I sure hope that he's in one of the Speedorz sets later this fall (three Speedorz sets have yet to be revealed).

Note: Cragger's Fire Striker and Sir Fangar's Ice Fortress have yets to have hi-def images.

Edited by Penkid11

Trans blue! Red! I absolutely love it. Maula's Ice Mammoth Stomper has got to be the best set there. Sir Fangar, Fluminox and Mungus are the coolest minifigures in the wave, in my opinion. Bring on June!

Wow...

I'm buying all Chima sets and eve the ultrabuilds looks interesting this time x)

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Soooooooo... Any idea when we'll finally see photos of the next Speedorz wave?

Hopefully we get a bunch of 'not the 5 man dudes we already have a speedorz set or three for!'

I really don't want to see yet another Eris or Laval et all... C'mon LEGO, give us some of the poor underused characters!

Soooooooo... Any idea when we'll finally see photos of the next Speedorz wave?

Hopefully we get a bunch of 'not the 5 man dudes we already have a speedorz set or three for!'

I really don't want to see yet another Eris or Laval et all... C'mon LEGO, give us some of the poor underused characters!

We got photos of them at New York International Toy Fair, and I guess you're going to be disappointed. This gallery includes pics of the August wave. 70149 includes Worriz, 70150 has Cragger, 70151 includes Voom Voom, 70155 includes Fluminox, and 70156 includes Laval and Sir Fangar. I'm not sure why 70152–70154 were not included. Maybe those are a later September/October wave, or maybe they were omitted for the same reason as the constraction sets, whatever that reason might be (it's still a bit vague, but they may not be coming out in North America).

The new Speedorz sets are... unusual. They seem to have been re-imagined to depend more on Technic. Functionally, I'm sure this helps them. Aesthetically, it's not too bad... although the decorations on the new Speedorz are a far cry from the old ones, unless those are just preliminary. And the building potential seems significantly lessened by the change. Constraction fans might like the new Speedorz because decorative, Technic-based parts work well for many constraction-based building styles, but even as a constraction fan I am not thrilled by the change.

Edited by Aanchir

Oh yeah!

Amazon.uk also had pictures for the Speedorz set Inferno Pit.

No changes in design from Toy Fair, I'm afraid. (the minifigure is the robed Phoenix from the FPFT with legs instead of a slope)

71ljqfnoh6l._sl1500_.jpg

inferno_pit.jpg

I just realized that the tire of the Speedor in that set is gold. That's pretty cool! Otherwise, still not thrilled with the new Speedorz designs.

The new Speedorz are a big letdown I've never been a fan of the previous ones either, but those are masterpieces compared to these. The big claws and wings are quite awkward looking on the sides. Although it's a cheapest way to have a phoenix tribe member.

Other topic, The Hungarian Lego store had Sir Fangar's Ice Cave and Cragger's Fire Striker in limited quantities, Cragger's Striker Is the same price range as Scorm's Scorpion Striker and I don't know the piece count exactly but probably similar to the Scorpion. Unfortunately I couldn't find any info about the Ice Cave it sold out really fast, so it didn't even appear in the webshop.

Edited by Csacsa234

Could someone please develop a Way to use the action figs heads to make brickbuilt animals? I would like the mammoth and the white tiger to become regular giant animals.

Edit: Forget the mammoth, the trunk makes it impossible to look normal.

Edited by Wardancer