We get it, you hate the sets. No need to continue.

Anyway, LLM has a better pic of the Phoenix Temple up on the blog.

-Sci

I was being sarcastic.

Am I the only one that noticed that the Mammoth Walker splits? It looks like an awesome function! The big round pieces on the side flip up, forming some kind of hovercraft! Look at the bottom right corner of the box! :sweet:

Looking over Lego Preminaries and I saw the Fire Eagle set. THAT looks awesome! Definitely on the list.

I'd be interested to hear your theories! :)

Am I the only one that noticed that the Mammoth Walker splits? It looks like an awesome function! The big round pieces on the side flip up, forming some kind of hovercraft! Look at the bottom right corner of the box! :sweet:

Actually a close up of the split function was the first ever image we got of the set.

It's really cool that every one of these sets have some sort of secondary form (Fire Eagle, Laval's Fire Lion, The Fire Phoenix) or hidden vehicles (Fengar's Sabre Walker, Maula's Ice Stomper).

I was being sarcastic.

As someone on another website said perfectly, "sarcasm does not work in text"

Color "mishaps"? It's red uniforms for good guys and blue for bad guys. This is Blacktron and Space Police for me. LEGO isn't just dumping them in paint, I can promise you. The prelims are kind of ugly though.

I was being sarcastic.

As someone on another website said perfectly, "sarcasm does not work in text"

That's what these babies are for:

:sarcasm_hmpf::sarcasm_smug::sarcasm:

I'm not digging the color mishaps with the fire mini figs.

They're preliminary, unprinted heads would be a drawback at this point, but seeing they're preliminary...

That bigfig. :wub:. I love the color schemes, as well as the figs! And burnt orange? Awesome!

That Big Fig just looks a little strange to me? It looks more like a monster than a mammoth, but thats just my opinion! Everything else looks cool :classic: Leave it to LEGO to make trans-blue legs, but only right legs!

Wow, and here I was thinking that I'd be saving money on Lego this year, yeah right. Li'Ella and Fluminox are both females apparently, so even if the design was terrible, I'd probably end up buying the Phoenix Temple for them anyways. But the design is, in my not so humble opinion, incredible. I would love to just earn all the money in the world to buy these sets, I don't see how I'll ever get tired of Chima, too many possibilities to go to waste. And Laval's fire mech is looking even better in person now, but Uni-Kitty comes first, so I guess my crazy plastic animal collection can hold before I buy these babies, but the year is young and these sets haven't even been released yet. It couldn't be a better year to be a FOL.

Gaah! I thought I could skip Chima for the second half, but no! I love the Phoenix tribe and their temple. The Mammoth Walker is superb. I am a little disappointed to see there are no Bears in this wave, maybe one of the Speedorz or Cragger's Fire Striker has one.

Anyone notice the skeletal features seeping through holes in all of the Villains' skin?

That's right ladies and gentlemen. Chima is Lego's first zombie war.

I'm loving the Fire Phoenix Temple.

Why are there bones coming out of the mammoths' trunks. Trunks don't contain any bones and it's kind of weirding me out. I'm also not so sure about the random trans parts on the figs. I like the idea of these new tribes but I'm not wowed by what I've just seen.

Those new chima sets look really bad plus not just Chima but Ultra Agents and Hero Factory, they have killed the trans color being special, because the Trans color was not seen that much but now this year, we seen they WAY too much.

Those new chima sets look really bad plus not just Chima but Ultra Agents and Hero Factory, they have killed the trans color being special, because the Trans color was not seen that much but now this year, we seen they WAY too much.

Well, actually I think having more trans color is better. People now have more possiblities to build new mocs and no one can have enough of these babies! :grin: Back on topic, laval's mech-thingy looks ackward but the ice minifigures look good with the zombie looks.

Well, actually I think having more trans color is better. People now have more possiblities to build new mocs and no one can have enough of these babies! :grin: Back on topic, laval's mech-thingy looks ackward but the ice minifigures look good with the zombie looks.

Well again if they keep using more it'll no longer be special because even those it good to have Trans color, you'll have too much that you will no longer have any idea ofwhat to do with it, it just going to be like the gold (and trues me, i have no idea what to do with mine).

Anyway with Laval's mech, I mainly don't like it because of a lot of reason like the lower part of the mech and the only good thing about it is the arms, plus i do like that we are getting recolor of the paws piece but with MOCing i don't think it will have that much have a uses.

Wow, that got pretty dark for kids' fare, what with the decaying ice age horrors. Definitely an inspired twist on the white walkers, though. Is the hulk mammoth the first bigfig since the HP mountain troll to have a standard removable mini head (assumed, since his head is identical to the smaler figs)? Cool new basic constraction claw as well.

For the fire side, I love the wildcats and the chief phoenix. Little flaming lightsaber bar is a cool new part. And the flame chest tile is just stupidly cool.