I'm hating one of my contacts right now, he saw the exclusives, but the only thing he'll say is that Spinlyn's cavern isn't much to look at!

Chances are he didn't see them.

-Sci

Hmm... I don't like the clash between red, dark blue, and gold against light gray.

I don't think it's so bad. The only part that's gold is his printed crown. And the other colors don't really seem to clash at all, IMO — after all, the grey is perfectly neutral.

The design is nice, but why did his chest turn grey? Is there any story significance to that? It really doesn't look like full-body chest armour, as it has those straps and stuff, the abdominals are present, and no other Chima fig has really had chest armour that covered their whole body before.

Sorry, but we've seen this and all other set images days ago, we've been talking about them for the past few pages.

-Sci

Sorry :blush: ...but I'm new... :laugh:

My 2 cents:

- Maybe a good idea would be to post the pictures in the first page?

--> because nobody browse through 15 pages before he or her post something...at least not I and I think I'm not alone!

- Maybe make this into a general EuroBricks rule?

--> only with new themes and his pictures/leaks.

- Maybe it's postible to make that single 1st post accessible for everybody?

--> the person with a new pic can post it himself and can refer to it if he/she has posted some new stuff.

- Maybe a Mod can collect all the pictures and post them in the first post?

--> then you need somebody to do it and follow everything up off course.

The design is nice, but why did his chest turn grey? Is there any story significance to that? It really doesn't look like full-body chest armour, as it has those straps and stuff, the abdominals are present, and no other Chima fig has really had chest armour that covered their whole body before.

I think it's just two layers of armor — an outer silver/dark grey armor and an inner light grey armor. I believe Eris has similar armor in next year's sets.

Sculpted abdominals are not uncommon in armor. A lot of Roman and Greek armor had abs pressed into the breastplate, and many Chima characters' costumes are pretty heavily inspired by that classical era (for instance, the armor skirts of the lion tribe).

The design is nice,...

- Thank you

...but why did his chest turn grey?

- Use your imagination...maybe it's full-body chest armour... :wink:

Is there any story significance to that?

- Can not tell and do not tell.

It really doesn't look like full-body chest armour,

- Sorry then I failed... :laugh:

...as it has those straps and stuff, the abdominals are present, and no other Chima fig has really had chest armour that covered their whole body before.

- Maybe that's because it's new!

On all the Legend Beasts the eyes and faces are printed - the armour is stickers.

Are you sure Mark???...lolololol

It looks that most EB members like the deco I made for Chima so far...what a surprise... :wink:

Looking forward to see what they say about the rest.

Grtz, from Belgium where we have that lovely D&L sauce... :laugh:

Looking forward to see what they say about the rest.

Hmm...

Crewman's Log: Stardate 12/3/2013, 10:23 PM: Captain Kirk officially reveals the existence of more Lego Legends of Chima minifigures.

(I couldn't resist :laugh:)

Edited by Lego Spy

I'm looking forward to seeing Cragger and Gorzan, epsceciallywith the new gray-armor theme going on.

Laval has shipped by the way, but the U.S says stuff from Britan takes a while.

So, on this website, I found the description for Spinlyn's Cavern!

Spynlin, the Spider Queen, has retreated to the CHI in their creepy cave. With the winds, the six-legged giant spider sends down to start their patrol.

Send Eris and Rogon on the strong rhino motorcycle into the territory of the spider. Great catapult up down and pass, that the two are not caught in nets or Spynlins hit by the poison bullets. Get them back and then the Golden CHI. You must be instantaneous, so that the mighty spider Eris, the leader of the Eagle tribe, not captures the prison network.

Includes 3 minifigures

Of course, that's just a rough translation, but now we know who'll be in the set. So we got Spinlyn, Eris, and Rogon. I guess that's good for people like me who don't want to get the Rogon set and still want Rogon. The 2014 Eris is going to be common next year though, as she's in a Speedor set. Nevertheless, Spinlyn is exclsuive to this set. By the description alone, it doesn't sound to exciting- I hope it's not a facade with a spider web or two and a missile launcher, and a "strong rhino motorcycle". I guess we'll see soon though. They listed it for about €39,99, so it will be around $40 in the US.

Oh, and Spinlyn is the spider queen. :grin:

After spending most of the day writing and spellchecking, that hurts my eyes. Anyway, that's one less contact.

This sounds interesting! I want to see the Rhino cycle, and Spinlyn sounds like she's leading the whole thing.

Now we need a description of Lavertus' outland base, and bring on the pictures!

so that the mighty spider Eris, the leader of the Eagle tribe,

:laugh:

Sounds like a decent set, lots of play functions.

Can't wait for pics!

-Sci

Intertoys.nl has LOTS of new pics of the new sets!

70123 Lion Legend Beast

70124 Eagle Legend Beast

70125 Gorilla Legend Beast

70126 Crocodile Legend Beast

70127 Wolf Legend Beast

70128 Braptor's Wing Striker

70129 Lavertus's Twin Blade

70130 Sparratus's Spider Stalker

70131 Rogon's Rock Flinger

70132 Scorm's Scorpion Stinger

70136 Banana Bash

70137 Bat Strike

70138 Web Dash

70139 Sky Launch

The Speedorz pages give us no new pictures, but all the pages DO have full descriptions and piece counts (click "info" above the alternate images). This is good because I've been looking for reliable piece counts for the Legend Beasts. My estimate of the 110-piece Wolf Legend Beast was not too far off the mark, but I didn't realize how much higher some of the piece counts would be. The lion has 120 pieces, and the crocodile has 121.

I must have missed it originally, but I just realised how cool the Speedor in 70138 Web Dash is. :classic: