I wonder when we'll finally get pics of the two exclusive sets?

Granted I'm not the least bit interested in Lavertus' Base set, (*groan* yet another lion set! :thumbdown:), but I'm itching to see Spinlyn's Cavern and what minifig assortment we get in that one! (please - no more lions or gorillas, we have them currently exploding out of every possible orifice atm...)

I'd be content with a couple spiders and a Rhino, since those guys are stupidly non-existent with only 1 featured set thus far, but if I could wishlist, I'd love it if that set comes with Spinlyn + 1 other spider + 1 Bat + 1 Eagle. :grin:

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Has anyone heard about any Spring Speedorz sets yet? Fingers crossed for Bladvic, Rogon and Bevar somewhere down the line...

I'm very impressed with this wave of Chima sets. I don't think I will buy any of the winter sets aside from Stinger Duel, Scorm's Scorpion Stinger, Rogon's Rock Flinger, and the D2C sets, but I like them better then the new Ninjago sets...

I wonder when we'll finally get pics of the two exclusive sets?

Speaking of which, has anyone seen pictures of the D2C sets? I need to know in time to get one for christmas if I like it.

Well, I doubt they'll be "D2C" sets as that would mean they're only at LEGO brand stores and on S@H. But, I'm sure we'll see the two exclusive sets before Christmas. They tend to leak on their retail exclusive site's caches by then.

Has anyone heard about any Spring Speedorz sets yet?

I doubt there will be Spring Speedorz next year. LEGO seems like they're going to treat Chima a bit smaller next year. The Speedorz didn't sell too well around me, so I don't know why'd they have a Spring release. Maybe just a Summer release for the rest of 2014. Heck, the Fall 2013 Speedorz (and all the others) are already half off on S@H for Black Friday.

Edited by just2good

I doubt there will be Spring Speedorz next year. LEGO seems like they're going to treat Chima a bit smaller next year. The Speedorz didn't sell too well around me, so I don't know why'd they have a Spring release. Maybe just a Summer release for the rest of 2014. Heck, the Fall 2013 Speedorz (and all the others) are already half off on S@H for Black Friday.

I disagree, The speedorz, I think, sold very regionally. They sold very well around me here in Missouri. Even the various Walgreens drug stores got restocks of the Speedorz sets.I have to agree that it is unlikely we will see Spring sets for Speedorz, but not for lack of sales.

I disagree, The speedorz, I think, sold very regionally. They sold very well around me here in Missouri. Even the various Walgreens drug stores got restocks of the Speedorz sets.I have to agree that it is unlikely we will see Spring sets for Speedorz, but not for lack of sales.

Maybe you're right. Speaking of Walgreens, my has the same stock of Spring and Winter Speedorz since... well, when they first came out. Around eight of each set. :poke:

I do hope we get a Rhino Speedor set, though. I am not going to fork over $20+ (judging by the box size) for that Rock Flinger set. :grin:

I checked the LEGO store for 70140(Stinger Duel, the ShadoWind Speedor set) and they said they didn't have it in the back yet. So they couldn't sell it to me yet.

Maybe you're right. Speaking of Walgreens, my has the same stock of Spring and Winter Speedorz since... well, when they first came out. Around eight of each set. :poke:

I do hope we get a Rhino Speedor set, though. I am not going to fork over $20+ (judging by the box size) for that Rock Flinger set. :grin:

Most of my Walgreens still have the later 3 sets from spring (Nest Dive, Ice Tower and Jungle Gates), But it was nice to see them sell through the first wave. I don't see the Rock Flinger being more than $30 US. It almost feels like we are going to get nothing for the winter sets over that mark. At most I see that Rhino set being $39.99, but I'm hoping for 30 or under. It'll make my wallet smile. Unfortunately many of the sets released right now for Chima are on my Christmas list and I can't buy anything so I really need a good Lego fix. Any suggestions?

Edited by OriginalJK555

Excuse me for the double-post, though this actually news.

Votvik on eBay has one if the Spiders on eBay! I can't remember his name, but I know we haven't seen him yet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-2014-minifigures-from-70131-/271335390600?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3f2cd97d88

I can't deeplink as I'm on an iPad. He looks pretty cool, though!

Oh yeah, and 2000 posts! Yay!

-Sci

@CM4S: Sorry mate, that's Sparracon, who comes in the Rogan's Rock Flinger set.

Brickset as had those photos up for a few days now...

...No? The LoC thread hasn't been 'bumped' for a few days, and this is the first time Votvik has had these up for auction.

-Sci

...No? The LoC thread hasn't been 'bumped' for a few days, and this is the first time Votvik has had these up for auction.

-Sci

Well, the reason the LoC thread hasn't been "bumped" is because the image, like she said, surfaced on Brickset, not EB. Also, he does come in Rogon's rock flinger, he's not new:

. I was about to post up a picture of Lavertus and ask if you guys had already seen him, and after looking deeper into the pages, I'm glad I didn't. Thank god Vitruvius that I didn't! That would've been embarrassing!

Do you all think that the eye face printing on the animals like the wolf one pictured above will be printed or stickers ?

Do you all think that the eye face printing on the animals like the wolf one pictured above will be printed or stickers ?

Hoping for printed... :sceptic:

On all the Legend Beasts the eyes and faces are printed - the armour is stickers.

On all the Legend Beasts the eyes and faces are printed - the armour is stickers.

Source for that?

Source for that?

He designed a majority of the sets.

Edited by Penkid11

I think he's a set designer..

-Sci

He designed a majority of the sets.

Oh. Whoops. :grin:

Edited by Lego Spy