That head mold. :wub: . I want it to use in Historica! :grin:

Definitely. I'll be picking up some spiders, maybe some scorpions too if they turn out ok.

In the Entertainment Guide that is included in the November-December 2013 Lego Club Magazine (US), a CGI version of the Rogon minifigure's head is shown on an "opinion" page. It looks quite nice and will certainly look good on a minifigure body.

I didn't get September's issue, and I'm worried I won't get this month's... I'm gonna go check my mailbox right now, so if I don't get it, take a picture please?

Thanks!

EDIT: Yeah, didn't get it. I wonder what's going on? :cry_sad:

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

-Sci

Not to veer off-topic, but these usually come Wednesday for me. Only a few people get it as early as Monday. If you didn't get the September/October one, then you might have to renew your (free) subscription.

I didn't get September's issue, and I'm worried I won't get this month's... I'm gonna go check my mailbox right now, so if I don't get it, take a picture please?

Thanks!

-Sci

I know how you feel.................................................................................................................... I DO know there is a combiner from CHI Laval and Furno XL.

I know how you feel...(too many ellipses :wacko:-PK11)... I DO know there is a combiner from CHI Laval and Furno XL.

It's magnificent!

But other than that, Sci, you didn't really miss anything. Just a worthless load of kiddie-humor comics.

Do you think we will get Bears and Beavers next year?

We'll know by the end of February after the toy fairs. They won't be in the winter sets though.

I just noticed that only the chima minifigs have noses :grin:

Not entirely true, there have been regular 'figs with noses in the past. The Clown from MF, the kid from Time Twisters (or whatever that theme was called), heck there was even a Mars Mission statue at LEGOLand of a minifig with a nose.

I'm not loving that nose... :sceptic:

The rest of him is okay though. :classic:

Edited by Lego Spy

If we were to get Beavers next year- they would have short legs and sandwich board, also a tail hopefully. Just like in the show. They should come with the giant sling shot from episode 19!

Thank you for post that Just2Good. I wish we would get some shots of kis printed torso without the armor on. It looks like he has an armor print under that attached armor could be good but I'll need a better look at it.

If I'm not mistaken the Eris we saw earlier had an armor print as well. It would be nice if that is going to be the trend this year for most of the characters instead of so many bare chest prints.

Has an estimated release date been set for these new sets yet? If so I totally missed it.

I'm guessing December. That's how it was last year. Then again, the Legend Beasts have already shown up in the Middle East, so I'm not sure.

I'm guessing December. That's how it was last year. Then again, the Legend Beasts have already shown up in the Middle East, so I'm not sure.

December would be good. That way I can see if I want to stock up on some of these new minifigs to convert to Elves (like I did with some of the Raven and Wolf torsos) before loading up on too many Mirkwood Army packs.

Has an estimated release date been set for these new sets yet? If so I totally missed it.

In time for Christmas shopping, pretty much like how it is every year.