Funny how the Lion is the first Legend Beast we see in the show and yet it comes out looking the WORST of them all in the prelim stage.

I love fact that Cragger and Laval are fighting together now. (Scorpion Stinger)

I like basic feel from legend beast. But I do not like how much prints they have instead of bricks.

Spider Stalker- must have.

Edited by Lordofdragonss

As for the lack of ravens in this wave. There's no money to be made in the outlands.

Meh, I'm sure there's still at least a few coins to be had... I mean, there's always lots of shiny things found deep underground in those dark & spooky caves. I'm just afraid my Raven 'army' is about to get well and truly outnumbered by my Eagle tribe.

I gotta say. Ive been gone for a while. But coming back and see this nice influx of new pics and Tribes makes me pretty stoked. I did see over on the ninjago Side a really cool view of the robo dragon like item. In the upper right corner there is clearly some kind of animal mask I dont recal seeing . I guess it could possibly be a lion. But I dont think it is. Beaver maybe.... heck I could just be an uncolored wolf head. Id love someone elses opinions. Just to see if Im not crazy after all.

I dont have any idea how post pics here so hopefully one of you kind folks sees this and will figure it out

Eh, I'll pass on these. Don't really like the Legend Beasts or the other sets. There are only a few things I'm truly interested in:

1)Shields!

2)CHI Ultrabuilds jagged blades (Cragger, Worriz and HF's Frost Beast) in silver

3)Eris's new outfit.

Being early pics that are rather fuzzy and have that silly watermark mucking things up, I'm not entirely prepared to write things off just yet... While some of those Legend Beasts look god-awful right now, we'll just wait and see for the final pics to come through. Once things are cleaned up & proper looking, I have a feeling that the Croc LB might just grow quite a bit on me for example. Still wish there weren't so many gorillas gumming up the minifig selections though.

I'm disappointed with the Legend Beasts too.

Most of them were quite meh... I liked the wolf, though, and the eagle to an extent.

Laval and Cragger work together. Kewl.

The legend beasts........ugh. Those look ODD. I like the look of the other sets. I don't collect Chima, but these look good.

The rhinos! Now all we need are the Bear and beaver tribes.

Spiders. Scorpions. Legend Beasts.

Now I'm beginning to like this theme! A humongous spider-vehicle won't look out of place in my collection, and a lion with a jetpack? Sold! Rhinos? Sold! Brick-built lions and wolves and gorillas? Kinda sold!

2014 will most certainly be going down in Lego history, that's for sure!

The fangs on the spider look waaaay too big. Why do we need another Gorzon's speeder? Still loving the bat... Thanks for the picks!

So far, I think 1st wave's better ... But, figs seems to be interesting :classic:

Edited by SlimShady

Just found prelim pics of some Speedorz sets on Tamayk.com:

70136 Banana Bash

70137 Bat Strike (this one we've already seen finalized pics of, thanks to Kmart)

70138 Spider Bash

70139 Sky Gate

70140 Stinger Duel (I don't watch the show so I don't know who Shadowind is, but I know he's important)

Thanks very much for tracking these down! They look pretty interesting, especially the last one. Interesting that Shadow Wind's identity would be revealed on packaging. Feels like the Green Ninja all over again.

The fangs on the spider look waaaay too big. Why do we need another Gorzon's speeder? Still loving the bat... Thanks for the picks!

Kinda dumb we're getting a second Gorzon when the Rhinos have 0 speedorz sets and the poor Ravens only have 2... Even another Wolf speedor would have been better than a duplicate of a character we already have. :wall:

So, I FAILED. I hadn't thought Lavertus was Shadow Wind, but I was wrong, and everyone else was right.

I am buying that set, but I hope they include his helmet.

Kinda dumb we're getting a second Gorzon when the Rhinos have 0 speedorz sets and the poor Ravens only have 2... Even another Wolf speedor would have been better than a duplicate of a character we already have. :wall:

The issue with Rhinos is that they'd need to introduce a new Speedorz shell. Having another Gorilla speedor helps them get their money's worth out of that mold, the same way reusing the wolf shell for foxes, skunks and bats does. And sticking with Gorzan helps keep the size of next year's cast of characters in check.

The reason we don't see as many wolf Speedorz probably has a great deal to do with the fact that TLG can use the wolf Speedorz shell for so many different things.

In any event, chances are next year will have a new Gorzan minifigure just like it has a new Eris minifigure. So this set offers another way for people to get that fig other than the Gorilla Legend Beast.

Three words: Golden. Eagle. Speedor.

Surprised with the reveal of Shadowind (one word apparently). I hope we get a set with him in full armor.

The Scorpion/Spider Speedorz are going to be really off-balanced with those appendages coming off the sides, but it is a cool feature.

I wonder when we'll get pictures of the Spring Wave.

Each Legend beast sets contains 1 minifig from the main characters of Chima. So I can get Laval and Cragger easily without getting any sets that costs a lot of money.

Eh, don't get your hopes up on ShadoWind (that is the correct spelling of it, actually) in full armor. There's been a distinct lack of "specified" parts that cannot be used again this year, and ShadoW's helmet fits that description perfectly unless they do boars (later on) and add the Punk Rocker hair on top from the MF line.