Minifig Lecturer

Nuclear power plant opens

It looks great. I really like the design you've used for the cooling towers and the whole thing looks right.

Is there any truth in the rumour that this is going to be part of the Lego Simpson's new range of sets?

:laugh:

Cool idea, not one I've seen before. I really love the towers!

Thanks all for the comments. To answer some of the questions...

I wasn't aware of the upcoming Simpsons theme until after I had started this so I guess it was accidently fairly well timed. Look forward to having a Homer though.

The towers were a problem and unfortunately have gaps. Experimented with a few other designs but this was the simplest and cheapest one. May try another sometime.

It could well have a meltdown as it's operating despite not having had a safety check.. :classic:

Wow! I love it. The whole plant has stunning parts. The gate is awesome and I really like those towers. Great job! :thumbup:

This looks very well. A few haz-mat collectible minifigs would go well with it.

I look forward to seeing this next week 'in the brick' at the upcoming brick.ie display in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin.

Thank you for the feedback...

@Dfenz... will be complete for the exhibit and thank you for parts assistance!

I have made some tweaks so will post updated pictures soon.

I saw this when you first posted and meant to comment :blush: I love the detail you've put into this plant, I'm not familiar with nuclear power plants but it seems instantly recognisable.

Wonderful job and happy building :laugh:

Fantastic build Serengeti and everyone really loved it at the show this weekend.

nice, but it needs minifigs

I saw it today - it does have haz-mat guys now.

That's a very nice fence you've put around the property. Simple, but effective. I also like that you included the bright green waste with an alien in it. Perhaps you could build out the towers at the top using plates to get the nice hyperbolic look they usually have?

One more thing: using sand green plates around the roofs of the buildings is a fantastic way to introduce a little colour.

Great job, Serengeti!

The minifigs and the scenery around the Plant really complete this excellent MOC, but its the alien which pushes it to another level.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Well, done, Mr. Serengeti! I actually read about this on the Minifig Times first, as I've been a big fan for years. :sweet:

Edited by Napoleon53