Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Wow! Those are great! I was wondering about fur shouldered capes a few days ago.

Hey, with Avalonia showing it's "military strength" I think it's about time to make the warriors of Mitgardia known! How about we all post some pictures of our clans/armies? :classic:

Hey, with Avalonia showing it's "military strength" I think it's about time to make the warriors of Mitgardia known! How about we all post some pictures of our clans/armies? :classic:

Sounds like a good idea :thumbup: I just got some new fig pieces for my Mitgardian army.

Well I've finished the other projects I've been working on, and have all my pieces sorted and ready to go. So expect some builds from me very soon :classic:

My army isn't actually that large as I've tried to focus on collecting civilians ...

Sounds like a good idea :thumbup: I just got some new fig pieces for my Mitgardian army.

Well I've finished the other projects I've been working on, and have all my pieces sorted and ready to go. So expect some builds from me very soon :classic:

Sounds good SK!

My army isn't actually that large as I've tried to focus on collecting civilians ...

Not really an army, but more like the your warriors or something. I don't really think Mitgardia would have too many "armies" (as in all wearing the same uniform). :wink:

Hello, I would like to join the Guild of Mitgardia.

I, Sir LeBron Fulwric Gerethill Muallabarr Henchy, shortly Sir Leb Henchy pledge my life, my sword, my shield, my armour, my beautiful hair, my stronghold, my dog extr., ...

:pir_yoda: Pirate Yoda of Approval.

I still need to get a better pic of Uridius, but I think I'll probably post some sort of army too.

I'm rather busy until October though (building a SHIP), so most likely I will not have any free-builds tell then :grin:

I still need to get a better pic of Uridius, but I think I'll probably post some sort of army too.

I'm rather busy until October though (building a SHIP), so most likely I will not have any free-builds tell then :grin:

Sounds good Garmadon! Good luck with your ship. You and SK should make a Mitgardian armada. :grin: . Mitgardia: Chilling Out the Universe!

strangely, I was working on an army but then started on a non goh build, I'll work on my army once I have time,

Sounds good Garmadon! Good luck with your ship. You and SK should make a Mitgardian armada. :grin: . Mitgardia: Chilling Out the Universe!

Thanks, Infernum, but I meant a seriously-huge-investment-in-pieces (sci-fi space-ship) :blush: .

Building an armada would not be a bad idea, though, I might build a few ships soon :classic:

Thanks, Infernum, but I meant a seriously-huge-investment-in-pieces (sci-fi space-ship) :blush: .

Building an armada would not be a bad idea, though, I might build a few ships soon :classic:

I meant Sci-fi, I just forgot to capitalize. :grin: . I just meant that SK made a S.H.I.P. too, and it'd be cool if Mitgardia conquered the universe. :grin:

I meant Sci-fi, I just forgot to capitalize. :grin: . I just meant that SK made a S.H.I.P. too, and it'd be cool if Mitgardia conquered the universe. :grin:

Yes, I see SK's SHIP now, and that's another good idea :classic::laugh:

...and it'd be cool if Mitgardia conquered the universe. :grin:

This makes me think of 'Flash Gordon conquers the Universe.

I'll post my army tomorrow, and I have a couple builds for the landscape challenge planned for the weekend/early next week.

Then we'll have to divide it up, because Garmadon is teaming up with Kaliphlin! :tongue:

Then we'll have to divide it up, because Garmadon is teaming up with Kaliphlin! :tongue:

Arrrrr, you just HAD to say that :grin: (but don't worry, guys, it is Kai that is teaming up with Mitgardia :tongue: )

Well, at least we get half of the universe :look::laugh:

Edited by Garmadon

@Garmadon: The universe is plenty big enough for all of Historica to split up :laugh:

Of course Mitgardia gets the biggest share as we've made the most SHIPs...

Here is my Mitgardian army:

9970708604_ff1fc44693_c.jpg

The five figs in the back left are Mitgardian clansmen (I could do quite a few more of them).

The five in the back right are some of my secondary characters. The rest are Daydelon soldiers.

I would have made some more mounted troops, but I need to get more saddles.

Edited by soccerkid6

@Garmadon: The universe is plenty big enough for all of Historica to split up :laugh:

Of course Mitgardia gets the biggest share as we've made the most SHIPs...

Nonsense, Nocturnus will pretend to help and then stab you in the back and take it all for themselves.

Sure, we'll let Kaliphlin think they're working with us. :wink: . Very nice army SK! :thumbup:

I have an entry for the landscapes community build to post, but this weekend I have to photograph and post my Bio-cup finals entry and an entry for a contest on MOCpages. :sceptic:

Due to some exams I have unfortunately had little time for building the past weeks, but I've finally finished my updated Sigfig bio. I'm assuming, by looking att the map, that there is some form of Wetlands at the eastern edge of the Winterlakes as we are planning to build in a town there!

the clan heraldry of the Wyrm Clan:

skoumlld_zps30399eff.jpg

Sigfig: Arngrim Sigmundason Chieftain of the Wyrm Clan

1cm_zpsacd09138.jpg

And the updated bio:

Arngrím Sigmundarson of the Wyrm Clan. The eldest son of the renown chieftain Sigmund. He wields the blade Lævatein Flamedrinker (+5 artifact sword of course), wrested from a mighty draugr lord in a barrow near the domains of Nocturnus. The sword was once wielded by the founder of the Wyrm Clan when he slew a gigantic primordial Wyrm. The sword was thus passed down from father to son for many an ageuntil it was stolen by a powerful undead, a draugr lord of Nocturnus.

The Wyrm Clan sought the sword for generations before the quest was bestowed upon Arngrímr who finally tracked down the sword and defeated the draugr, sealing it by its grave forever.

In the war against Revolword the Wyrm Clan's troops lead by Arngrim and Sigolf first joined up with lord Glorfindel, but when word reached of their fathers demise at the hands of one of Revolword's elementals they returned to Mitgardia. Seeing the destruction wrought upon their homeland, grieving their fathers death Arngrim, now chieftain of the Wyrm Clan, and his brother Sigolf vowed to eradicate the Hand of Corruption from the face of Historica. In their quest for vengeance they fought many a hard battle routing the forces of corruption. Towards the end of the war the Wyrm Clan laid siege upon Winterlake castle the stronghold of a corrupt noble who had allied himself with the hand in pursuit of wealth and power. Despite their numerical disadvantage the Wyrm Clan were victorious, slaying the noble and most of the forces of the hand. After the battle at the castle the Wyrm Clan set up camp close to Kaupang, a town at the eastern edge of Winterlake moor, whose people had suffered greatly under their now deceased lord. Seeing their plight Arngrim and Sigolf decided to leave the majority of their forces at Kaupang to help rebuild it and to use the town as base for hunting the remnants of the hand close to the Nocturnian border.

looking extremely good, great that hear the wyrm clan stays in the North!!

Finally a new herald again! I will update my Guide as soon as possible with it :)