Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

New freebuild:

ov-3.jpg

And I'm starting work on an entry for the Safe Haven challenge. Anyone else working on some new models?

Nice builds! I've unfortunately been really inactive here, and although I had plans for the safe haven challenge, the chances of being done in time are seeming less and less likely :sceptic:

Finally I have another freebuild to share:

overview-1.jpg

Mitgardia has been quiet of late, I hope the holidays give everyone some more building time :classic:

8 hours ago, soccerkid6 said:

Finally I have another freebuild to share:

Mitgardia has been quiet of late, I hope the holidays give everyone some more building time :classic:

Wow, that rockwork is super nice. Really like all the angles. 

And maybe I'm working on something small, but mostly I'm trying to work on the challenge for the Save Haven. Don't have any inspiration though which is a shame. 

Working on some AoM builds. Started on some Safe Haven build but it started looking too much like Kaliphin so like Alfadas I'm waiting for more inspiration :D

Years ago, well before the disappearance of the King and the calamities that followed, a boy passed his youth on Mitgardia's remote Burial Isle, at the mouth of the Bay of Storms.  Makny Annensen was born to the second son of the Lord of Førstlys, on the eastern shore of the island, an area the locals know as the Tårkyst.

38440855995_d01694a15b.jpg

Edited by The Stad

Welcome to the coolest Guild, Stad! :classic:  Neat little backstory, and great choice of a location to work with - I don't think we've had many builds there, though it sounds like an intriguing place!  Your sig-fig's picture isn't working for me, though (seems like you may have set it to private on Flickr after posting it here?)  Looks good judging from your other vigs, however! :wink:

Welcome to Mitgardia, Stad!

On 18-12-2017 at 12:25 AM, soccerkid6 said:

Actually, I am sorting out my collection. Maybe you remember some picture of all my lego on my floor, but I am making progress ;P When I am finally done with sorting (after, like, 2 years), I'll have a headstart in building more for Mitgardia!

just wanted to menion that I'm still lurking around, just not posting. And, I'm also building, it's just that I don't build small stuff anymore and my large castle takes a lot of time, bricks and effort!

13 hours ago, kabel said:

just wanted to menion that I'm still lurking around, just not posting. And, I'm also building, it's just that I don't build small stuff anymore and my large castle takes a lot of time, bricks and effort!

Wow, seems like there's at least one mod still alive :wink: 

I can testify, your castles are both big and epic, so looking forward to the next one!

7 hours ago, TitusV said:

I can testify, your castles are both big and epic, so looking forward to the next one!

I'm actually still building the same one, but it's actually growing out of proportion and I can neither stop nor finish it ...

13 hours ago, kabel said:

I'm actually still building the same one, but it's actually growing out of proportion and I can neither stop nor finish it ...

Which are probably the best castles. But hey, pictures or it isn't built? :tongue: 

Folks, should I return to Historica? I've been away for some time, but I'm back into legos, and doing mainly history builds. But if people are interested in seeing my return, I will seriously consider it

I think you should, dude. The activity is low and it seems like a good time for people on hiatus to make a comeback. I'm slowly getting there myself.

11 hours ago, Andrew Spader said:

Folks, should I return to Historica? I've been away for some time, but I'm back into legos, and doing mainly history builds. But if people are interested in seeing my return, I will seriously consider it

Of course you should! :grin: 

Edited by TitusV

I should really get back into AoM in particular and Mitgardia in General... Would love to get that icon under my name. And I should get back into building. It's been a while sadly...