Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

As others seem to like posting teasers, I will do the same and show that I have not completely quit building.

I have several large builds in the works, mostly just collecting pieces at this stage due to rearrangement in our house eliminating my build area temporarily.
In the mean time, I have taken to LDD and BrickLink to plan and prepare for the builds.  I plan to use the builds to tell about some of Stian's travels, so not all are located in Mitgardia.

Since a tease is fun, here are three outlines to show the rough LDD plans and a small detail of the third one.  These are just simple LDD shots to preview what I will be building in real bricks.
35191836174_630311b6da_c.jpg
35989878196_12cc54f79b_c.jpg

I am looking forward to see what others are building as well!  The Summer Joust brought forth many great builds, and I am disappointed I had no time to take part.

These teasers look epic man! I really am looking forward to seeing them come to life! :moar: Also a pity you weren't able to participate in the SJ...

@Slegengr Those sneak peeks look amazing! Can't wait to see them in the brick :excited:Neat door handle design in the last picture :thumbup:
I myself don't have any Mitgardian builds in the works currently, but it won't be too long before I return with my final AoM build :classic:

I was mistaken earlier.

Earlier.. I said I wanted to join Avalonia, but now... I don't.

After reading up on Mithgardia I decided I like it much better now, so I shall be joining this guild.

(I'll post my character's bio in a few days).

After all... Mithgardia is the coolest guild. :)

8 hours ago, Tyndale said:

I was mistaken earlier.

Earlier.. I said I wanted to join Avalonia, but now... I don't.

After reading up on Mithgardia I decided I like it much better now, so I shall be joining this guild.

(I'll post my character's bio in a few days).

Well, welcome to the coolest guild!

@Tyndale Welcome to  Mitgardia!  I am looking forward to your contributions to

On 8/5/2017 at 5:04 PM, Tyndale said:

the coolest guild!

24 minutes ago, Gunman said:

guys did someone moved GoH subforum by mistake?? :sceptic:

Looks like they must of, unless the guilds are considered action figures :laugh:

4 hours ago, Gunman said:

guys did someone moved GoH subforum by mistake?? :sceptic:

Last I checked, we're a ways away from April Fools... :laugh:

That's really interesting though. :tongue:  Wonder how it happened.

18 hours ago, The Maestro said:

Looks like they must of, unless the guilds are considered action figures :laugh:

I, for one, welcome our new Bionicle overlords!

38 minutes ago, NiceMarmot said:

I, for one, welcome our new Bionicle overlords!

Too bad we are back in the Historical Themes forum again, then...

Maybe the temporary change was a way of teasing an upcoming "build your sigfig as a constraction figure" challenge to open Book III...

While not a Mitgardian creation, I thought you guys might enjoy my Rivendell model:

ov-r2.jpg

I am working on something Mitgardian now though.

IMG_8464.jpg

Anybody know what the LEGO shop looks like in Billund?  Do you have to get a Legoland ticket to get in?  Other attractions?  I guess you can't just walk into the factory and get a tour (:angry:) but I could have enough time while on travel to wander over to Lego Mecca if it's worth it...

13 hours ago, mrcp6d said:

Anybody know what the LEGO shop looks like in Billund?  Do you have to get a Legoland ticket to get in?  Other attractions?  I guess you can't just walk into the factory and get a tour (:angry:) but I could have enough time while on travel to wander over to Lego Mecca if it's worth it...

It's been a while since I've been to Lego Billund, but iirc you didn't need a ticket to get into the store. Could remember it wrong or they might have changed it by now, not sure. 

Looking awesome, and I cannot wait to see the finished product! The woodwork is the best part, I think, with the 1x1 plates at an angle like that on smooth supports...not that any part is bad!