Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

39 minutes ago, pigs54 said:

I have one question about starting a new topic, is there anything special about naming the thread or do I just name it what ever?

If it built for anything eg a task, challenge, some thing like the aom or contest, then include it in the title. Otherwise name it what ever you want :thumbup: 

Sick build by the way, I love the tree :wub:

9 hours ago, pigs54 said:

If you have any tips for my building or photography please let me know

Tip #1: Don't use the flash on your camera, as it creates an unpleasant glare on the build. Indirect daylight-kind of light is the best for displaying a build, but never a flash. 

I look forward to seeing this build in its own thread, where I will offer tips for building. Looks good so far!

Hey guys, sorry for the in-activity, but I had some personal issues to deal with, my wife has gotten really ill so that took most of my energy and time. Luckily, in the mean time I had time to build some freebuilds for my dragon rangers. I already built three freebuilds and the fourth will be ready next week I think. hopefully i can make pictures of them soon after so I can post some freebuilds. Also, finally I can show you guys then what happened to the ice dragon of my last build (http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/142360-attack-of-a-nordic-ice-dragon)

19 hours ago, Blaze said:

Hey guys, sorry for the in-activity, but I had some personal issues to deal with, my wife has gotten really ill so that took most of my energy and time. Luckily, in the mean time I had time to build some freebuilds for my dragon rangers. I already built three freebuilds and the fourth will be ready next week I think. hopefully i can make pictures of them soon after so I can post some freebuilds. Also, finally I can show you guys then what happened to the ice dragon of my last build (http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/142360-attack-of-a-nordic-ice-dragon)

No worries! Your wife is always more important than we are. I'm sorry to hear that she's ill.

Hi guys,
Sorry for the long period that i haven't built anything for GoH, but i wanted to try to built different things and try my self to other themes! :grin:
But.. I believe it's time to start build again for GoH and castle theme that i love! :laugh:
So i want to ask you some things before i start again.. where are we?? :tongue:
What i have to built?? I'll continue with Free Build from there that i stopped.. or somethng else is running?
Cause i read something about the end of the book is comming or something like that.

Regards from Sir Mpyromaxos and Long live Mitgardia! :laugh:

P.s.
@Blaze: I wish quick recovery to your wife! :classic:

Welcome back to Guilds of Historica. We are currently on the final challenge, Challenge V of Book II the second Nocturnian Civil War. Category A and B are already done, though you can decide the fate of Historica on Category C. Other information about the challenge is in its topic.

Glad to see you back in the North, Mpyromaxos!

In addition to the news Brandon gave you, I'll add that the Algus have been pushed back into the Frozen Beyond for now :classic:

12 hours ago, Brandon Stark said:

Welcome back to Guilds of Historica. We are currently on the final challenge, Challenge V of Book II the second Nocturnian Civil War. Category A and B are already done, though you can decide the fate of Historica on Category C. Other information about the challenge is in its topic.

1 hour ago, soccerkid6 said:

Glad to see you back in the North, Mpyromaxos!

In addition to the news Brandon gave you, I'll add that the Algus have been pushed back into the Frozen Beyond for now :classic:

Tnx guys!
Well, i supose that i'll continue with the freebuils for now then! :sweet:

Hey Guys, thanks all for the messages, really kind! Here is already a small preview of some of the dragons I have been building https://www.flickr.com/photos/136674464@N05/33625529850/in/dateposted-public/

The best are not in the picture :wink:

and I also have three (almost four) freebuilds ready so I really hope to have them posted in a week or two.

Been pretty quiet here lately, anyone cooking up some new MOCs?
I have plans for a Mill Phase 3 build, but likely won't have time to do it for a bit as I have some other commitments to fulfill first. The 5th anniversary challenge offers lots of great MOC opportunities too.

Here's something! :grin:

33450137814_fafeed3a27_z.jpg

I've actually got a good deal of plans for GoH builds (and story!  I really need to get going somewhere with that!), but time and other builds have kept pushing those back...  I definitely do mean to try to get some entries in to the fifth anniversary challenge, though! :classic:

Another build! - again for the LCBTC, and for the AoM too, this time.  A bit of an introduction for some new characters I hope to develop as well! :wink:

34873746575_e84725d9f2_z.jpg

And now I really need to get down to work for something for the summer joust soon! :grin:

Been doing some Castle building again:

IMG_6737.jpg
Still a long way to go though.

And a general reminder: only a little over a week left in the Summer Joust!

Edited by soccerkid6

Nice, looks great already! I like the diagonal bars in the stairs construction, as I used it as well in the build im uploading right now XD

Looking great, SK! - that dark brown on the stairs is really awesome! :classic:  Great texturing on that stone wall as usual too! :wink:  

I've got a build in the works for the Safe Haven challenge that I'd like to have ready for the summer joust as well - got to get back building for GoH more regularly! :grin:

That's awesome, SK! Especially the wall-texturing is spot-on :drool: 

Looks great Legofin, I really like the fp background... Nice :wub: