Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Welcome to the best and coolest guild, Tyndale! :classic:  

Sleg has done a good job explaining how to upload pictures, and Pandora's tutorial should do the rest :thumbup:  Pasting the BBCode found in the Share button in the lower right corner (for size it is best to choose 640 times whatever the other dimension of the particular picture is) and afterwards deleting the extra line is by far the easiest and fastest way to do it! 

With the whole BMA thing (of wich you can expect images this week!) I completely forgot about this, but here are images of my first MOCs! The first one is from before I had ever heart of EB or GoH, while the second one is the first of mine to be posted on the forums, here in the Guilds. By than, I had discovered DC's guide to building a medieval village!

31004296265_fd15d24138_b.jpg

30916293991_d8080a8ffe_o.jpg

I remember the second one of those, but can't recall seeing the first. Always neat seeing how builders progressed.

Here's one of my oldest/worst MOCs:

6595107149_c5c5c2e741_z

And since I happened to run across one of John's ancient builds (and no this isn't his first or worst :pir-laugh:)

Don't worry if you don't remember the first one SK, it has never been posted here! I think I built it two or three years before joining EB, and it can be seen as my first real MOC

A bit late too the part but here is my first moc in the Lego community, and was not posted on eurobricks. It is only about 6-7 months old but i've still improved drastically in my opinion.

26638382461_06711815d7_z.jpgDruids perch by Jed  cameron, on Flickr

And here is my first for the guilds (some may remember this) I would also say this is one of my worst:tongue: but I thought it was pretty good for my time. 

27589806215_61987a7d43.jpgAvalonian watchtower by Jed  cameron, on Flickr 

(pro editing skills:laugh:)

And what 7 months of advice and looking at others builds equals:

30194614863_5627e681be.jpgOl' Colby's Cottage by Jed  cameron, on Flickr

I really like the diagonal look of the roof, I still find it very hard to achieve a roof like that and still make it look good. You did it very Well!

Welcome to the best guild Tyndale! Nice mocs guys :sweet:

Edited by Gunman

I saw this one on flickr. I didn't know it was yours until I read your name, while usually I can see in one moment when a build is yours. It has quite a different style.

Still I like it a lot, the colors are great! probably the lack of snow is why I did not recognize it as yours ;)

On 23-11-2016 at 9:38 AM, dathil said:

I saw this one on flickr. I didn't know it was yours until I read your name, while usually I can see in one moment when a build is yours. It has quite a different style.

Still I like it a lot, the colors are great! probably the lack of snow is why I did not recognize it as yours ;)

I must say I found the lack of snow disturbing as well :laugh: