Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

unless you have already registered for Avalonia, your sigfig can come from basicly everywhere. Changing guilds however, is only allowed between the books

unless you have already registered for Avalonia, your sigfig can come from basicly everywhere. Changing guilds however, is only allowed between the books

You can also create a new sig-fig at the end of each book, right?

You can actually create as many characters as you like, I have 3 -5 that more or less regularily appear in my mocs. I have one main character though.

As for Book III, it's still gonna take a while to get there

Actually, you can change your main sig-figs as long as you're staying within the same guild. All that is required is that you close out the previous sig-fig's story. Killing off the character or sending them away to a far off land never to be seen again are ways to do it. A couple of people have done this.

I've got a free build for my collab with MKJ almost finished. Hopefully I'll be posting it this week :classic:

Oh good! That'll be fun to see! I'm working on about 4 different freebuilds right now. I have more ideas than I have time currently.

I've got a free build for my collab with MKJ almost finished. Hopefully I'll be posting it this week :classic:

Looking forward to seeing that :)

My AoM:Store Phase 1 is now up :classic:

14993149158_55a96d7410_m.jpg

Also out of curiosity if i make phase 3 would that be allowed to be used for the HSS? :sceptic:

Edited by IenjoyLego89

Oh good! That'll be fun to see! I'm working on about 4 different freebuilds right now. I have more ideas than I have time currently.

I have the opposite problem, which is why I haven't done any GoH for a bit. :(

I have the same problem. There are like ten different things I want to build, and very little time to actually build. I'm hoping to have a freebuild ship out in about two weeks.

1409699803m_SPLASH.jpg

Here is my new sigfig. His name is Domeric Hailstorm and he was raised in the far north. He never knew his real parents, mostly growing up on his own; and is now heading to Valholl to seek a new beginning.

Do we have a MOC or a picture of what Valholl looks like?

Edited by Admiral Khan

Damn, that's a cool fig, I really like the way you've made him! Welcome!

EDIT: or should I say, welcome BACK!

Edited by Lord Vladivus

Anyone from Czech Republic guys??? I am travelling there 1st week of December. I know there is a private Lego museum there with a shop (and I think a Lego wall also?)but I read the prices are normal-expensive.

Any unofficial shop with Lego wall for bulk bricks or something or whatever good Lego shop?? :)

Welcome Domeric Hailstorm!

Edited by robuko

Do we have a picture or MOC of Valholl?

Here's a microscale version built by Ecc

6859277074_eb159db2c4_n.jpg

and there have been plenty of builds located in Valholl that you can check out.

My latest freebuild will be posted tonight, or tomorrow :classic:

@Admiral Khan:

about two years ago I bulid this, depicting a street in Valholl:

sscn0846.jpg

if you go through my Brickshelf account, you can actually find a whole bunch of my Valholl mocs, e.g. a slum district and of course my modules for the Walls of Valholl community build.

I am finishing up a free build that I might be able to post today. It is a wine cellar/bottlery located underneath the Citadel in Valholl.