Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

The only problem I have with it is the fact that the torso has a flesh coloured chest, while the head is yellow.

Its not as noticeable because there is some sort of white shirt underneath, but it still shows a little flesh since its white.

Its not as noticeable because there is some sort of white shirt underneath, but it still shows a little flesh since its white.

I agree, it's fine.

i would like to join Mitgardia as my sigfig, Pandarion

(sorry for the bad picture i was made with my webcam)

Welcome to Mitgardia! Glad to have you in the northern guild :thumbup:

@Infernum: He does look more unique now, and I like the combo you did with those legs/torso :thumbup:

@Bkrosell: Cool fig, he looks like quite the adventurer!

Lord Velmyre welcomes you to the COOLest guild.(I stole that one from Infernum :grin: )

@Bkrosell: Cool fig, he looks like quite the adventurer!

Thanks, I agree, he does look somewhat adventures,

Welcome! I can't see the picture though.

@Infernum: He does look more unique now, and I like the combo you did with those legs/torso :thumbup:

Thanks SK! Would it be OK if I include Glorfindel in my next MOC? :classic:

Lord Velmyre welcomes you to the COOLest guild.(I stole that one from Infernum :grin: )

Greatest minds think alike. (Mine's greatest-er though, 'cause I came up with it) :grin:

Welcome! I can't see the picture though.

Thanks SK! Would it be OK if I include Glorfindel in my next MOC? :classic:

Greatest minds think alike. (Mine's greatest-er though, 'cause I came up with it) :grin:

Feel free to use Glorfindel whenever you want! if you ever want to coordinate some builds shoot me a PM (or I may shoot you one :wink: )

I've been amazed by some of the creations that have come out of this group and out of Guilds of Historica as a whole, so now that Book II is starting it seems the perfect time to join!

1379285247m_DISPLAY.jpg

Branwell Hightower

Bran is a young man from Wistvale, a small farm town in the tundra region of Mitgardia. His father is the ruling lord of the town and its surrounding farmlands. Wistvale is not a wealthy town, but its inhabitants have profound respect for their liege lord and have come to adore Bran over the years.

Bran has spent most of his life helping the townsfolk on their farms, doing whatever needs to be done to help his neighbors get by. He has also learned many skills from townspeople willing to take him in as an apprentice. In particular, he is an adept healer, a skilled strategist, and a fair swordsman. He loves his homeland, but yearns for adventure and a chance to see the rest of the great wide world.

Am I the only person in mitgardia that doesnt have the green and yellow flag piece? Its starting to bug me a little, I'll make sure to look for some at mall of america pickabrick wall IF and when I go,

I decided to put the build I was working on before on hold, I got an idea to make a story out of my next few builds, I started working on a smaller build to start off the story, its already almost done, just adding the finishing touches.

Edited by Bkrosell

Feel free to use Glorfindel whenever you want! if you ever want to coordinate some builds shoot me a PM (or I may shoot you one :wink: )

Great! Thanks SK! We'll be hunting some yetis then. :wink:

I've been amazed by some of the creations that have come out of this group and out of Guilds of Historica as a whole, so now that Book II is starting it seems the perfect time to join!

Branwell Hightower

Welcome Sir Bran! Have fun in the tundra! :classic::thumbup:

Am I the only person in mitgardia that doesnt have the green and yellow flag piece? Its starting to bug me a little, I'll make sure to look for some at mall of america pickabrick wall IF and when I go,

I decided to put the build I was working on before on hold, I got an idea to make a story out of my next few builds, I started working on a smaller build to start off the story, its already almost done, just adding the finishing touches.

Don't have a green flag either. :blush: . I'll get one eventually (I plan to make a BL order for my B-day in October). :classic:

I might as well make it official, Sigolf Brimabane once again is willing to lend his sword to mother Mitgardia! :)

And I don't have the green flag either... yet. I will hopefully have it by the end of this week (waiting for bricklink orders).

Edited by Sigolf Brimabane

I noticed avalonia has a section for things they can build in their capital city, does mitgardia have one?

The Walls of Valholl is our community build. :classic:

I might as well make it official, Sigolf Brimabane once again is willing to lend his sword to mother Mitgardia! :)

Great to hear! :sweet:

I was wondering how to go about entering a build into a travellers guide to mitgardia, http://www.eurobrick...1

I don't think you would be able to get it put into the traveler's guide, because I don't think that viceroy is part of the GOH anymore. In fact, everyone listed in there is inactive or no longer part of the project anymore (Except Ecc and Kabel).

I think most of the guides will probably go by the wayside after this reboot kicks off. We will all have to decide what to keep tallied on a master links list.

I don't think you would be able to get it put into the traveler's guide, because I don't think that viceroy is part of the GOH anymore. In fact, everyone listed in there is inactive or no longer part of the project anymore (Except Ecc and Kabel).

I think most of the guides will probably go by the wayside after this reboot kicks off. We will all have to decide what to keep tallied on a master links list.

That's a shame,I was hoping to make a build for northridge I think it was, actually I already built it but it's for a story I'm gonna start as a free build for GoH,

Something that's been on my mind lately, how would one start a challenge that is just for fun like the one Masa hosted: raising the dead;collecting the pieces. I've just been wondering.

A challenge is something you would at first have to talk with a mod or regulator about because sometimes they might already be planning something. But, before you do so you should have participated seriously in GoH for quite a while!

As for Northridge, why don't you just go ahead and build what you want to build and give it some kind of name and a vague description of where this might be located. We really have to update the Mitgardia map, but I'm not sure when this will happen.

So start building free builds and everything else will happen after a while ... :wink:

Edited by kabel

That's a shame,I was hoping to make a build for northridge I think it was, actually I already built it but it's for a story I'm gonna start as a free build for GoH,

Something that's been on my mind lately, how would one start a challenge that is just for fun like the one Masa hosted: raising the dead;collecting the pieces. I've just been wondering.

Moc's for places still will be placed in the general Historica (City) Guide :)

It's way too big.

Hmm, if it didn't look too oversized it would make an awesome fig...

SK, is there any hairpiece you'd want your fig to have? I don't have the helmet, so I gave him clone wars Anakin hair, but if you'd want something else feel free to ask! :classic:

Yeah, I Bricklinked 30 of the Heroica helm only to find out it was microfig scale :/

Yeah, I Bricklinked 30 of the Heroica helm only to find out it was microfig scale :/

That would stink. :look: . Well at least now you have 30 more LEGO pieces than before! :grin:

A challenge is something you would at first have to talk with a mod or regulator about because sometimes they might already be planning something. But, before you do so you should have participated seriously in GoH for quite a while!

As for Northridge, why don't you just go ahead and build what you want to build and give it some kind of name and a vague description of where this might be located. We really have to update the Mitgardia map, but I'm not sure when this will happen.

So start building free builds and everything else will happen after a while ... :wink:

Thanks, I wasn't really planning on starting a challenge, it was just something I've been wondering.

For north ridge I didn't build an actual city or any thing, just a small pub but it looks really nice in my opinion, I'll put up here soon.

SK, is there any hairpiece you'd want your fig to have? I don't have the helmet, so I gave him clone wars Anakin hair, but if you'd want something else feel free to ask! :classic:

I generally just use this:

3901.jpg?0

in black. But any shorter black hairstyle would be fine.

All this activity in Mitgardia is getting me fired up so expect a free-build before the end of this month :wink: