Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

so am I the only one who's currently spending all his money and bricks on building something for Mitgardia (It's getting really big now). Shame on you! :wink:

:blush::laugh: I think what I have planned for November will make up for my lack of builds right now. Though I think I'll be able to still build a couple smaller scenes before then :classic:

:blush::laugh: I think what I have planned for November will make up for my lack of builds right now. Though I think I'll be able to still build a couple smaller scenes before then :classic:

Ooh! Sounds great! Any hints? :wink:

so am I the only one who's currently spending all his money and bricks on building something for Mitgardia (It's getting really big now). Shame on you! :wink:

I'm working on a build here to, not sure as to when It will be done though.

I'm working on a build here to, not sure as to when It will be done though.

A big one?

With a new era comes a new outfit! Sir Infernum's new get-up will be posted soon!

I have plans to build my first Mitgardia build, but its going to take a while because I just started destroying/organizing my most recent large MOC.

I have plans to build my first Mitgardia build, but its going to take a while because I just started destroying/organizing my most recent large MOC.

Sounds great! I must have missed you joining, so I'll take a moment to say... welcome to the n-ICEst and COOLest guild! :grin:

With a new era comes a new outfit! Sir Infernum's new get-up will be posted soon!

Great Idea, I just might do the same.

Great Idea, I just might do the same.

You should! It was oddly fun to design a new outfit...

You should! It was oddly fun to design a new outfit...

I love designing new mini fig outfits, speaking of witch, I finished lord Velmyre's new outfit but I'm waiting till after church to post it.

Aww, man! Brickshelf is still down. :hmpf_bad: . Oh, well. I'll just change my profile pic to Sir Infernum V2 then. :sweet:

EDIT: How do you guys like my new profile picture?

Edited by Infernum

Solid. In focus, good coloration. I would get it a little closer to the face though.

Brickshelf? You're still primary on Brickshelf? You need to catch Flickr m'boy!!

Solid. In focus, good coloration. I would get it a little closer to the face though.

Brickshelf? You're still primary on Brickshelf? You need to catch Flickr m'boy!!

I was on FlickR for about a month. :wacko: . My parents found out there wasn't any moderation or anything, so they would prefer me not to use it. Also you have to have a Yahoo account, and oddly enough the password for my dad's came up when I created the account, but I don't know how that happened. So I have no access to my account. :look: Here's a link.

Edit: Good tip ZC! Zoomed in a little! :classic:

Edited by Infernum

Aww, man! Brickshelf is still down. :hmpf_bad: . Oh, well. I'll just change my profile pic to Sir Infernum V2 then. :sweet:

perfect, I'll have mine up soon

Neat looking fig :thumbup:

Is that an ork torso from LOTR? Also your fig should have a beard, or at least the start of one :laugh:

I plan to get the pieces I need so I can assemble your fig, but since I use yellow heads I won't be using his exact face.

Is there any yellow face you'd like me to use for him?

p.s. I just recently traded to get the torso I needed for your old fig and now you switch clothes :laugh: I don't mind though, your old torso works well for Mitgardia :classic:

I started a series of buildings, but my computer broke down. So now I'm trying to make it work and recover the data. After it I will continue building. I hope data are not lost..

Neat looking fig :thumbup:

Is that an ork torso from LOTR? Also your fig should have a beard, or at least the start of one :laugh:

I plan to get the pieces I need so I can assemble your fig, but since I use yellow heads I won't be using his exact face.

Is there any yellow face you'd like me to use for him?

p.s. I just recently traded to get the torso I needed for your old fig and now you switch clothes :laugh: I don't mind though, your old torso works well for Mitgardia :classic:

Thanks SK! My old fig fit well in Mitgardia, but I thought he was missing a little oomph. Now he's a little more unique. :classic: . And yes, that's the Moria orc torso turned backwards (so there isn't a green triangle).

Ha, ha, he's still working on the beard. :grin:

Hmm, any face is good. :classic: Ha, ha, sorry about the switch, I just felt he needed it. :wink:

Now's as good as ever so...

Sir Infernum

dscn0698.jpg

Here is Lord Velmyre's new outfit,

What do you think?

Looks great! :thumbup:

I started a series of buildings, but my computer broke down. So now I'm trying to make it work and recover the data. After it I will continue building. I hope data are not lost..

Sorry to hear that, hope you can recover it.

looking good, I really like the bold head!

Thanks I realy like it to.

Ive been working on my next Mitgardia build and its coming along great, besides problems with colors.

Edited by Bkrosell

Thanks I realy like it to.

The only problem I have with it is the fact that the torso has a flesh coloured chest, while the head is yellow.

I personally use yellow figs in my builds, but for darker themed builds I use flesh. Yellow just looks a little bit to bright and vibrant. My next few MOC's will use flesh figs.

The only problem I have with it is the fact that the torso has a flesh coloured chest, while the head is yellow.

It's not that noticeable, at least to me. Just looks like a white undershirt. :shrug_confused: