Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Purr Behemoth swears loyalty to Mitgardia

Add bio and picture later.

For over a year now I'm following this forum. I came with lego lotr out of my dark ages. I thought about joining this guild earlier, but this is right oppertunity.

mngv.jpg

Bio: Born in the south of Mitgardia, but raised with the northern clan traditions. Left his ancestral home just before turning 18, seeking for fortune he crossed the country. Now its time te rebuild his impoverished ancestral home, with the wealth he found on his journey's.

Edited by Purr

Lord Velmyre swears loyalty to mitgardia.

Glad you're staying with Mitgardia :thumbup:

Purr Behemoth swears loyalty to Mitgardia

Add bio and picture later.

For over a year now I'm following this forum. I came with lego lotr out of my dark ages. I thought about joining this guild earlier, but this is right oppertunity.

Welcome to the guild Purr! Glad to have you :classic:

Just one note: If Sir Glorfindel is left-handed (since he holds the shield in the right hand), how is he able to pull out the sword from a scabbard one the left? :classic:

Not if minifigs could stretch their arms across their torso. This is why they can't clap.

Just one note: If Sir Glorfindel is left-handed (since he holds the shield in the right hand), how is he able to pull out the sword from a scabbard one the left? :classic:

Not if minifigs could stretch their arms across their torso. This is why they can't clap.

Well if you look at my avatar (and my MOCs) you'll see that Glorfindel is right handed :wink:

Watch this, a video about drawing swords:

Watch this, a video about drawing swords:

Thanks for sharing that! He made a lot of good points I hadn't even thought about :thumbup:

Hmm, maybe Glorfindel should wear his sword on the right now as he fights on horseback quite a bit and has a decent sized shield :classic:

I'm still new here, but I was following the Guilds of Historica a little bit and now that a new chapter is starting I have decided to join the best guild: Mitgardia! I present:

Rasmus Olander

9730093357_35d59d374f_z.jpg

Profession: Hunter, Drifter

Short Bio: Rasmus was born in the cold north of the Clan Lands. As a child, Rasmus was very sickly and weak, and his father, embarrassed by his son, sent him out alone into the cold at the age of 12, following the Clan's tradition of turning boys into men. His father expected, and hoped his son would die in the harsh winters of Mitagardia. Rasmus somehow survived in the harsh conditions but never returned to his home. He spent the next several years exploring the North, before wandering all over Historica. He has made many friends (and quite a few enemies) throughout Historica, though he has now returned to Mitgardia looking for his next exciting adventure.

Hometown: None yet, but I am looking to settle down somewhere in the Tundra where I can hunt.

Parts: Legs: http://www.bricklink...em.asp?P=970c00 Torso and Arms: http://www.bricklink...p?P=973pb852c01 Cape 1 and 2 (white and black): http://www.bricklink...gItem.asp?P=522 Epaulette: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2526 Head: http://www.bricklink...sp?P=3626cpb652 Hair: http://www.bricklink...tem.asp?P=62810 Sword: http://www.bricklink...tem.asp?P=93247

I apologize I do not have the flags for a standard yet, I just returned to Mitgardia and have an order in now to get some new green flags!

P.S. How do I add links to text to make my parts list easier to read

Edited by janatale

I'm still new here, but I was following the Guilds of Historica a little bit and now that a new chapter is starting I have decided to join the best guild: Mitgardia! I present:

Rasmus Olander

I apologize I do not have the flags for a standard yet, I just returned to Mitgardia and have an order in now to get some new green flags!

P.S. How do I add links to text to make my parts list easier to read

Weclome! Cool fig :thumbup: The yellow and green hands work fine for a flag. As for making text into links, just highlight whatever word/words you want the link to be then click the link icon :classic:

You should be banned for that pun.

I actually think its Cool. :laugh:

Anyone else do the minibuild today? Amazing parts pack! I also picked up a yeti while I was there. Anyone else realize the Elf has green arms? :wink:

I was wondering if there are any Mitgardian gods, cuz Im working on a moc and I want to maybe add some mythology to it.

Religions/Major Gods:

Native Norsemen believe in a distinct hierarchy of old Gods, while settlers have their own official religion; an offshoot of Avalonian faith.The major God of the Norsemen is Gyhnran, who is worshiped and celebrated by Natives and Colonists alike. The native orc/goblin tribes have their own deities, and Dwarves believe in a type of ancestral worship. Although religion is a major part of people's daily life, it plays little in politics and ideology.

6486205929_480b5d7e44_z.jpg

Fellow Mitgardians! Although the Prime Minister Election is nearing its close, do not give up hope! If you had figured on opting out with the choice being between mansion owning Manaor and sob-story tax collecting Larsson, take heart, there is a future for Mitgardia! Mich Maxersine is in the race!

Why should you vote Mich Maxersine? If you are a true Mitgardian, I'm sure you're convinced that what's good for Mitgardia is good for you! With snow free roads, a stronger military, and a happier peasantry, Mitgardia will be richer, more comfortable, and much better off! We will be fiery and ready to protect ourselves! Mich will make things better for all Mitgardians - even for Lars Larsson!

A vote for Maxersine is a vote for Mitgardia! A vote for Manaor is just a vote for the wealthy (or in debt), and a vote for Larsson is just a vote for the sob-story politicians who are all talk and no do! Don't give in and vote for the lesser of two evils when you can have better! Vote Mich Maxersine!

Anyone else do the minibuild today? Amazing parts pack! I also picked up a yeti while I was there. Anyone else realize the Elf has green arms? :wink:

huh? what? where? I do like the new elf for parts.

I wish I could have gotten to the LEGO store for that minibuild. Would have been especially useful for Kaliphlin MOCs.

And good point about the elf fig :thumbup:

I'm busy with a couple non-related GoH projects right now (heresy I know :laugh: ), but I have something special planned to posted in November :wink:

Berelan Gryffen once again swears loyalty to Mitgardia! (Pics coming)

Good to hear :thumbup: Looking forward to seeing some pictures :classic:

huh? what? where? I do like the new elf for parts.

The LEGO store had a castle minibuild (the ones where you take them home for free)! It had two red flags and a BUNCH of tan "brick" bricks! I'm still waiting for my store to get them in the P-a-B wall... :sadnew:

I wish I could have gotten to the LEGO store for that minibuild. Would have been especially useful for Kaliphlin MOCs.

And good point about the elf fig :thumbup:

I'm busy with a couple non-related GoH projects right now (heresy I know :laugh: ), but I have something special planned to posted in November :wink:

Burn him now! :laugh: .OK, I admit I've been working on non-GoH stuff too, like this:

http://mocpages.com/image_zoom.php?mocid=369958&id=/user_images/91392/1378845572m_DISPLAY.jpg

I would embed a picture, but brickshelf's down. :hmpf_bad:

so am I the only one who's currently spending all his money and bricks on building something for Mitgardia (It's getting really big now). Shame on you! :wink:

so am I the only one who's currently spending all his money and bricks on building something for Mitgardia (It's getting really big now). Shame on you! :wink:

Unfortunately, yes! :cry2: . I WILL be building for the northern guild BY the beginning of October! I have been honing my skills, and I'm ready for action! :grin: