ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Welcome for sure, Imic!

(I've been to Ireland this summer, and I have to admit it's a beautiful country. Very inspiring for Avalonians, you should have joined us instead :tongue: )

@Imic My apoligies, it seems like a Kali and three Avalonians have welcomed you before a proper Nocty did... Without further ado: welcome to the Darklands! :knight::dangry:

Well, it's all well and good to call it grand and beutiful, but to someone who lives there, it's wet, windy, cold, and boggy. Tolkien didn't like Ireland, all because he felt an evil presence in it's bogs, and I can't blame him. Also, Nocturnus is a very promising area that really doesn't have enough builders.

Edited by Imic

10 hours ago, Imic said:

Well, it's all well and good to call it grand and beutiful, but to someone who lives there, it's wet, windy, cold, and boggy. Tolkien didn't like Ireland, all because he felt an evil presence in it's boho and, and I can't blame him. Also, Nocturnus is a very promising area that really doesn't have enough builders.

Well, I can't deny that it's wet and windy, but the cold can have some strange beauty too?

Anyway, welcome to the guilds!

6 hours ago, TitusV said:

Well, I can't deny that it's wet and windy, but the cold can have some strange beauty too?

Anyway, welcome to the guilds!

You're not wrong, otherwise we'd not be here at all.