ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

5 hours ago, Souinotlim of the Undead said:

Untill I obtain a new camera to upload pictures directly to eurobricks I will just send the Flickr link. Here's 3 creature variants I've been working on I thought the combinations went well with each other and they are all lego pieces.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/159821908@N08/

Ah, I like the orc species, especially this one: 37063281260_b9c2cb0ff2.jpgGoh-Orc War master by Souinotlim, on Flickr

Edited by Exetrius

13 hours ago, Souinotlim of the Undead said:

Untill I obtain a new camera to upload pictures directly to eurobricks I will just send the Flickr link. Here's 3 creature variants I've been working on I thought the combinations went well with each other and they are all lego pieces.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/159821908@N08/

Very neat combos! My favorite is also the Orc War master. All the pieces flow together perfectly. 

Some cool figs you've got, Souinotlim, with my favoured being the Goh-Orc War Master, though the Goh-Orc Lich is nice as well :thumbup: 

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm building for Nocturnus again (my latest builds were set in Kaliphlin), and boy that feels good! :grin: A large build is coming! It will be shown at LEGO World Utrecht (less than a week from now!) in a collab with @jaapxaap, and pics will follow sometime later. Any other guildies paying a visit? :classic:

18 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

Looks great! Can't wait to see the rest of it!

We're really proud of how the whole thing turned out! I hope we can manage to get a good clear shot, because my camera and the lighting are both not optimal. 

On 10/12/2017 at 11:19 PM, Exetrius said:

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm building for Nocturnus again (my latest builds were set in Kaliphlin), and boy that feels good! :grin: A large build is coming! It will be shown at LEGO World Utrecht (less than a week from now!) in a collab with @jaapxaap, and pics will follow sometime later. Any other guildies paying a visit? :classic:

I was there and met you guys :) The collab looked great!