ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

aren't these kind of creatures the average Nocturnian pies? I wouldn't know, my minifigs are used to baking things which are eadable by the consumer, not eating the consumer :wink:

Welcome new members, the Dark Land is always welcoming of fresh blood!

Gal-Turok (blufiji) and Lord Anfauglir recently enjoyed a chance to meet in real life at Brick Fiesta in Dallas, Texas. It was an epic rendezvous. It kind of went something like this:
35902153685_ef77ddd7cf_c.jpg

(Except blufiji isn't as good-looking IRL as Gal-Turok would lead you to believe)

Edited by MassEditor

Lovely scene, I wish I could have attented this marvellous meeting! :wink:

16 hours ago, MassEditor said:

It kind of went something like this:

-snip-

(Except blufiji isn't as good-looking IRL as Gal-Turok would lead you to believe)

:laugh_hard::thumbup:

19 hours ago, MassEditor said:

Gal-Turok (blufiji) and Lord Anfauglir recently enjoyed a chance to meet in real life at Brick Fiesta in Dallas, Texas. It was an epic rendezvous. It kind of went something like this:

Looks epic! Who knew that goblins could do keg stands? Perhaps the goblin party was the origin of our modern-day frat party...

@MassEditor hahahahahaha don't tell them that, let them think I look good. The funny part is I have a picture of the real people behind those minifgis..and yes Goblin's do handstands!

Just now, Blufiji said:

@MassEditor hahahahahaha don't tell them that, let them think I look good. The funny part is I have a picture of the real people behind those minifgis..and yes Goblin's do handstands!

Looks like you guys had an awesome rendezvous! Maybe I'll join you sometime. :classic:

1 hour ago, Blufiji said:

I was going to post that photo too, but, considering we both have significant others, I'd hate for all the ladies around here to get their hopes up!

1 hour ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Looks like you guys had an awesome rendezvous! Maybe I'll join you sometime. :classic:

Well Texan, where were you?

Also, two freebuilds for the glory of the Darklands!

Foyodran Tower

Moruth Swamp Outpost Redux

Edited by MassEditor

Well my fellow nocturnians, I know I'm not well known in this community but I'm recently regaining my drive to build again and ready to strengthen nocturnus's underworld allies to rebuild nocturnus to it's former glory. Although I have also recently been diagnosed with cancer so I may not be around for much longer but while I'm here I'm going to start putting more time into "making nocturnus great again" :)

8 hours ago, Souinotlim of the Undead said:

Well my fellow nocturnians, I know I'm not well known in this community but I'm recently regaining my drive to build again and ready to strengthen nocturnus's underworld allies to rebuild nocturnus to it's former glory. Although I have also recently been diagnosed with cancer so I may not be around for much longer but while I'm here I'm going to start putting more time into "making nocturnus great again" :)

Welcome to the guilds, Souinotlim! Looking forward to your builds!

8 hours ago, Souinotlim of the Undead said:

Oh man, something like that shouldn't be dropped so casually! Anyway, you're a good writer, but you haven't shown much of your building skills, so I'm interested to see what you're capable of!

For the Glory of the Darklands! 

I have no idea why I posted that- you know, just to keep my status as "participating in my own guild" or something.

1 hour ago, ZCerberus said:

For the Glory of the Darklands! 

I have no idea why I posted that- you know, just to keep my status as "participating in my own guild" or something.

Eh.. what? :snicker: 

Man, I should build for Nocturnus, but I have an unfinished sci-fi MOC in the work and I'm going on holiday in less than 48 hours...

Something stirs... Long forgotten muscles guide a gaunt figure dragging an ironblack sword towards a fiery window, blackened robes blowing in an ethereal wind and dented armour scraping across broken flagstones and fallen warriors.

15 hours ago, Lord Vladivus said:

Something stirs... Long forgotten muscles guide a gaunt figure dragging an ironblack sword towards a fiery window, blackened robes blowing in an ethereal wind and dented armour scraping across broken flagstones and fallen warriors.

Oh man... :excited:

On 19-8-2017 at 10:49 PM, Souinotlim of the Undead said:

I have a few characters and races variants if anyone would like to use them I will post them when i can

Nocturnus can never have enough races, bring them on! :wink:

On 6-9-2017 at 0:38 AM, Lord Vladivus said:

Yes please! :moar: 

11 hours ago, Souinotlim of the Undead said:

What is the best site to resize pictures??

Many of us use Flickr as their online photo storage. If you go to the share button, you chose BBCode, at which you can choose a size. However, if you have an online storage that doesn't allow that, you could use an offline program to resize your images before uploading them. I could use FastStone Image Viewer for that, but I mainly use it to for editing my pictures.

Btw, a new episode is out: https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/154374-the-exetrius-saga-17-grave-discovery/ :wink: