ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Would be great to have a common name for those. They already popped up in a few Nocty builds and I feel they will become a popular tribe in the east.

My thoughts:

-fire orcs

-fire goblins

About the warlord community build: I'm not sure it is open any more? Is there someone who knows about?

About the warlord community build: I'm not sure it is open any more? Is there someone who knows about?

What I gleaned from the thread was that there was a deadline (~2 years ago) for being eligible for a 'story team', but the actual build is open indefinitely. Not 100% sure on that though. Here's a quick link to the thread.

I'm using them as demons of the underworld. They're great figs.

I think it's time for me to have a bricklink session and snatch some up!

Edited by Dubbadgrim

Haha thanks ME, I'll take some inspiration from those names I reckon. And that guy above is just one of them, the full line is below (although some are unreleased yet). They suit Nocturnus to a T.

The best thing with Nexo Knights is definitely the bad guy figures!

Not interested at all in the sets, but those figures...!!

I had no idea this theme existed until now... that's how little LEGO's castle themes excite me these days. The sets are pretty weird but those figs are indeed awesome! Looks like a CMF series just for Nocty!

I'm back with a build, finally! It took about 20 days more than expected... :sadnew: Anyway, here it is: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=127961

And yes, agreed: Nexo villains are awesome and of course only fitting to be used in the most awesome guild out here! :grin:

I used one of those abyssal-volcano-lava-orc beings here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=127961

Sorry if this is well known, but I haven't seen anything about it for awhile; is there still going to be a pumpkin challenge?

Sorry if this is well known, but I haven't seen anything about it for awhile; is there still going to be a pumpkin challenge?

Definitely! But sadly Z hasn't shown up for a while now. He seems pretty busy in RL so we have to wait.

Until then..feel free to share your favourite pumpkin recipe! I can say I have tried out everything with pumpkin: pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, pumpkin pizza (my family hated this)..

I'm thinking about pumpkin cookies right now.

I think the pumpkin challenge is waiting for the DK crusade to end.

Rendering the last image for my Crusade entry!

Whoah wait, we can still enter!?

Whoah wait, we can still enter!?

Yes, Ska extended the deadline to the 15th.

I'm pretty sure today is the last day to enter.

:thumbup:

I too can confirm that a really awesome price arrived yesterday

26299510080_f8543386c7_b.jpg

Love that vulture!

Congrats Exetrius and cheers for that brickbuilt pencil box!

Edited by Jacob Nion

Yeah, there is being around and then there is being around! Don't worry guys, I am still active on EB, I just have a lot going on with two kids under 3, newish job and BrickWorld. There will be another challenge and we are still slowly working on it.

Enjoy the free build time!

(I hope Ecc doesn't forget about the tags, though)

Nope, just did't have the time to take care of that. Pretty busy building for Brickworld :blush:

Nope, just did't have the time to take care of that. Pretty busy building for Brickworld :blush:

That certainly explains it. Actually, theres a pretty good chance that I will be going to Brickworld...

Every once in a while, it's time to blow away the dust in this thread and ask what you, members of our beloved guild, are up to. :wink:

I myself am making some progress on a small new Exetrius Saga build. I haven't had much time lately and I also have other Lego projects going on, so that's why there hasn't been a GoH build from me in the past month or so.

Hope to hear something from you!

I've been preoccupied with other things. Not had much Lego mojo recently. Anyone want to catch me up with the last couple of months?

I've been preoccupied with other things. Not had much Lego mojo recently. Anyone want to catch me up with the last couple of months?

Sure! I scanned the first three pages of the GoH forum, turns out there hasn't been any activity of from Nocty guild members/builds set in Nocturnus since the beginning of April. :sceptic: (I believe all of the Desert King Nocturnus Crusade contest entries were set outside Nocturnus.) I think I was the last Nocturnus guild member to post a MOC loosly related to Nocturnus: Subjection of a legend (part of the Exetrius Saga), but I might have missed one.

Anyway, I don't want this guild to become as dead as it's members! :poke: Let's make some MOCs!

Counsel at Brickworld... Ecc, Z, Rogue all I one place.

One day, I'll make it there...

Sweet!

I'm not dead. Been lurking for a bit, starting to fiddle with a few bits. Vlad's story is probably gonna continue with the start of the next challenge. Shadowmere is pretty much engaging the Spire where it can, with its allies helping out.

As for Vlad's story, I've found that it's lost it's compelling nature for me, (I'm still fond of him) and he's more on the back burner. Not gone, and will still be referenced in my builds (might even crop up soonish as a supporting member). I'm working on a new character to focus on for the time being, something like a vampire knight/mercenary type, ousted from his ancestral lands by the Spire, and now leads a band of individual like-minded warriors. "Sir "name-to-be-decided" the Iron, Lord of Bearholt.

Pictures coming soon...........