ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Everyone knows the apprentice is destined to supplant the master. Although I dare say you're better at geography than me. I just shout about landforms atop windy cliffs.

Well my sigfig has more beard than yours infernum. Are you a true mitgardian or just a wimpy avalonian?!;)

Sir Infernum's beard is so mighty it is dangerous for others to view it. For your own safety it has been edited out of all portraits.

Sir Infernum's beard is so mighty it is dangerous for others to view it. For your own safety it has been edited out of all portraits.

Ha, ha, that's so funny :iamded_lol:!

However, you sigfig does look a bit young to have a tremendous beard... I guess that was the fault of the portrait editor :grin:

Are you a true mitgardian or just a wimpy avalonian?!;)

Wimpy avalonian, i smell i new title over the stench of the bog.

Ha, ha, that's so funny :iamded_lol:!

However, you sigfig does look a bit young to have a tremendous beard... I guess that was the fault of the portrait editor :grin:

I suppose so. :wink:

All you guys talking Megabloks about beards haven't seen my real life beard. You haven't seen my weightlifting ability either. Fear the beard. Captain BeerBeard. The beard to be feared. The beard to be feared. (<over emphasising) hehe! :tongue:

a beard with a lot of beer foam in it doens't scare me a tiny bit! Since when have drunkards been good fighters?

a beard with a lot of beer foam in it doens't scare me a tiny bit! Since when have drunkards been good fighters?

who said hes a drunkard? Your german, you should know you can drink alot before going nuts

who said hes a drunkard? Your german, you should know you can drink alot before going nuts

true, I never got drunk on American beer (water) either ... :laugh:

true, I never got drunk on American beer (water) either ... :laugh:

European beers are far better.

I'm still gonna bow to CBB's beard. All hail the beard.

Wait, who said Kaliphlinites has no beards? I even have made a MOC where it show that I had a beard :laugh:

Wait, who said Kaliphlinites has no beards? I even have made a MOC where it show that I had a beard :laugh:

But didn't that show you getting rid of your beard? :wink:

So we've talked about beards and beers... There seems to be another word starting with B that we have forgotten to discuss... Its also something men like to talk about... It's on the tip of my tongue!

Oh, right! It has two O's after the B!

Of course. Its Books. We forgot to discus books!

I don't think that says much. You're getting your (very wonderful, might I add) beard shaved off! Besides Dextruss Flagg, who else has a beard in Kaliphlin?

You see that is what's wonderful about Avalonia. You can be follicle-ly blessed or bare, and you won't need to worry about others discriminating you for choosing one over the other. Lucky for me, I have enough secondary characters to give me my furry-faced-fill. Who could ask for more?

Ok, you got us, what about books would you like to trash talk about?

Ok, you got us, what about books would you like to trash talk about?

And I think that's what the Culture and Multimedia forum is for, O great DUKE Legonardo (congrats :wink: ).

Seriously, it's best not to get us started.

Bows for beards anyone? I know someone who is a master at braiding beards... a master-braider of sorts :tongue: .

Edited by Penkid11

I'm not going to quote anybody here but there's a huge misconception about American beer. I don't drink anything less than 8ish percent unless it's for flavor. There is no mass produced beer in Germany that's higher than 5.4 abv. I know there is higher alcohol beers brewed but they aren't common session beers. We have beers over 20 abv here in the states. I don't drink any European much unless for flavor and history. We have the strongest here. Your country just doesn't have it because it can't afford it or is ashamed it can't afford American beer and because we have the best now and doesn't want to admit it. You should visit America. We have the best of everything. How's that sound? That's truth.

You should visit America.

I've lived some two years in Seattle, I know that there is good beer in the States (red hook pale ale from seattle for instance) it's just a lot of fun to pick on you guys for your mass produced beers that indeed taste like water. :wink:

No yet, but next I visit my friends in Seattle I will give it try!