ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

A very mysterious sigfig, PowerWraith, though that poor pony (now, you can call me an Avalonian hippie as much as you want, but I really feel compassion with the pony :wink:)

Welcome to the Guilds!

Welcome PowerWraith! The Darklands grow stronger yet again... :devil_laugh:

23 minutes ago, TitusV said:

A very mysterious sigfig, PowerWraith, though that poor pony (now, you can call me an Avalonian hippie as much as you want, but I really feel compassion with the pony :wink:)

Welcome to the Guilds!

Avalonian Hippie! 

Spoiler

Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Avalonian Hippie! Did I mention you're an Avalonian Hippie, Titus?

30 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Welcome PowerWraith! The Darklands grow stronger yet again... :devil_laugh:

Avalonian Hippie! 

A bit less weak, you mean? :tongue: 

Actually, you didn't mention it, Umbra :grin: 

TitusV first off you have some awesome builds. second more ponies may die because of your insolence, Avalonian Hippie! Straye despises Avalonia for its weakness and frailty.

5 hours ago, PowerWraith said:

TitusV first off you have some awesome builds. second more ponies may die because of your insolence, Avalonian Hippie! Straye despises Avalonia for its weakness and frailty.

One: thanks PowerWraith!

Two: weakness? WEAKNESS? We're not the country falling apart due to a civil war, remember! :tongue: 

2 hours ago, TitusV said:

Two: weakness? WEAKNESS? We're not the country falling apart due to a civil war, remember! :tongue: 

"Falling apart"? I know only of internal struggles, which will bring about an institution of superior power. In fact, our discord is the very root of Nocturnian power! :knight:

@PowerWraith Welcome! Sacrificing ponies is a good start! :devil_laugh:

@Souinotlim of the Undead In general, lore in that order of importance is untouchable by ordinary guild members, but nonetheless, your figs look pretty awesome and acceptable for the characters they're supposed to represent.

Edited by Exetrius

32 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

"Falling apart"? I know only of internal struggles, which will bring about an institution of superior power. In fact, our discord is the very root of Nocturnian power! :knight:

@PowerWraith Welcome! Sacrificing ponies is a good start! :devil_laugh:

@Souinotlim of the Undead In general, lore in that order of importance is untouchable by ordinary guild members, but nonetheless, your figs look pretty awesome and acceptable for the characters they're supposed to represent.

May I kindly remind you of the fact that you needed AVALONIAN help to solve these "internal struggles", as you like to call them :dsweet:

3 hours ago, TitusV said:

May I kindly remind you of the fact that you needed AVALONIAN help to solve these "internal struggles", as you like to call them :dsweet:

Only because our homegrown Nocty power got out of control! Got ya! :devil_laugh:

17 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Only because our homegrown Nocty power got out of control! Got ya! :devil_laugh:

Which only prooves that Nocturnians should not be allowed to play with weapons :tongue: 

5 hours ago, PowerWraith said:

So basically Avalonians are pawns to be used, good to know. i'll keep that in mind.

A small correction: we're there to help the poor :wink: 

2 minutes ago, Lazer said:

Hello!

I am trying to join the Nocty group on Flickr, but it is not working! I press join, agree to the terms, and nothing happens. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, and have a nice nocturnian weekend!

I think you still have to be approved by one of the admins. 

On 11/11/2017 at 3:27 AM, Lazer said:

Hello!

I am trying to join the Nocty group on Flickr, but it is not working! I press join, agree to the terms, and nothing happens. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, and have a nice nocturnian weekend!

Sometimes flickr just glitches with group joining, but more likely you just need one of the admins of the group to approve you. @Dr Rod @Tazmaniac and @I Scream Clone are the group admins, and all of them are pretty busy these days.

As the fate of book 2 is decides I wonder who will be the heir to the throne of Nocturnus. I also have some questions of the lore:1. Who is the leader of the algus and are they alive 2. Can I recreate some of the lore cuz I realize some of the lore doesn't have images 3. I have an interesting story that I think would make for some good lore in book 3 who could I talk to about that and how do I contact them 4. Who is the original desert king and 5. Has anyone done anything with Justus

On 21-11-2017 at 4:27 AM, Souinotlim of the Undead said:

As the fate of book 2 is decides I wonder who will be the heir to the throne of Nocturnus. I also have some questions of the lore:1. Who is the leader of the algus and are they alive 2. Can I recreate some of the lore cuz I realize some of the lore doesn't have images 3. I have an interesting story that I think would make for some good lore in book 3 who could I talk to about that and how do I contact them 4. Who is the original desert king and 5. Has anyone done anything with Justus

Just bringing your post in the spotlight again!  

1. I'm not sure, I believe Ecclesiastes came up with the Algus. His parts of the lore surrounding the Algus is treated 100% canon. Other contributions to the lore may be much less accepted. As far as I remember, Ecc never introduced a clear leader.

2. I think it's a matter of trying out and see if people accept it. In the end, the Guild leaders are the ones who could (theoretically) canonize your brick-built interpretations

3.The Guild leaders: @ZCerberus (Nocturnus) @Ecclesiastes (Mitguardia) @SkaForHire (Kaliphlin) @Rogue Angel (Avalonia). You could send them a personal message (PM).

4. 5. No idea, sorry! 

As always, please correct me if I'm wrong! 

On 11/30/2017 at 3:22 PM, Exetrius said:

As always, please correct me if I'm wrong!

Sounds right to me, at least as far as I know! And I have nothing to add to what you have, either. 

Hi :)

Is there an index of builds? :)
I remember some fantastic creations, I wanted to browse for inspiration, but can;t find index page

8 minutes ago, Angeli said:

Hi :)

Is there an index of builds? :)
I remember some fantastic creations, I wanted to browse for inspiration, but can;t find index page

Actually there is! :classic: 

You can find Book I here, and Book II (still a WIP) here!

Hello to all of the creatures, intelligent creatures, trolls, spambots, and everyone watching. I have been using lego for a long time now, but some time ago I went into my dark ages, mostly due to a lack of funds to buy copious amounts of lego. However, I have a job now, and I have been buying copious amounts of lego, as I have been dreaming of for about 4 years at this point. I want to join Nocturnus to build dark, eerie towns where it's raining a lot, and the town gate is sinking into a march, or the townsfolk have to deal with werewolves on a regular basis. Unfortunately, however, I have been unable as of yet to retrive specific lego pieces to construct a sigfig, but I will have one made as soon as possible. I live in the republic of Ireland, so all lego shipments have to take a fortnight or so to get here, which is... Unfortunate. So, dia dhuit! I hope that I won't die within five minutes of getting here, and that's it.

Goes into the corner to eat bread

Haha, welcome to the guilds Imic!

Tell me about it, I live in New Zealand and a fast package from germany comes in 1-1.5 months :grin: good old NZ postie :thumbup:

Now wheres ye pot of gold?

:hmpf_bad:

Bloody leprachauns... I don't even know where they come from. [Rant warning]

Couldn't you go for any of the other things in Irifolklore? Like that fellah who jumped into a river and turned into a fish? Or the nam who jumped into the sea and turned into a fish? Or the man who jumped inro a pond and turned into a fish? They were some bloody tasty fish!