ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

5 hours ago, Souinotlim of the Undead said:

Untill I obtain a new camera to upload pictures directly to eurobricks I will just send the Flickr link. Here's 3 creature variants I've been working on I thought the combinations went well with each other and they are all lego pieces.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/159821908@N08/

Ah, I like the orc species, especially this one: 37063281260_b9c2cb0ff2.jpgGoh-Orc War master by Souinotlim, on Flickr

Edited by Exetrius

13 hours ago, Souinotlim of the Undead said:

Untill I obtain a new camera to upload pictures directly to eurobricks I will just send the Flickr link. Here's 3 creature variants I've been working on I thought the combinations went well with each other and they are all lego pieces.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/159821908@N08/

Very neat combos! My favorite is also the Orc War master. All the pieces flow together perfectly. 

Some cool figs you've got, Souinotlim, with my favoured being the Goh-Orc War Master, though the Goh-Orc Lich is nice as well :thumbup: 

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm building for Nocturnus again (my latest builds were set in Kaliphlin), and boy that feels good! :grin: A large build is coming! It will be shown at LEGO World Utrecht (less than a week from now!) in a collab with @jaapxaap, and pics will follow sometime later. Any other guildies paying a visit? :classic:

18 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

Looks great! Can't wait to see the rest of it!

We're really proud of how the whole thing turned out! I hope we can manage to get a good clear shot, because my camera and the lighting are both not optimal. 

On 10/12/2017 at 11:19 PM, Exetrius said:

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm building for Nocturnus again (my latest builds were set in Kaliphlin), and boy that feels good! :grin: A large build is coming! It will be shown at LEGO World Utrecht (less than a week from now!) in a collab with @jaapxaap, and pics will follow sometime later. Any other guildies paying a visit? :classic:

I was there and met you guys :) The collab looked great! 

For they who're intrested: I'm very, very honoured to announce that @Exetrius's and @jaapxaap's lay-out will also be seeable at BrickMania Antwerp, where their lovely build will be integrated in an amazing lay-out!

On 22-10-2017 at 11:32 AM, TitusV said:

For they who're intrested: I'm very, very honoured to announce that @Exetrius's and @jaapxaap's lay-out will also be seeable at BrickMania Antwerp, where their lovely build will be integrated in an amazing lay-out!

Mind you, our current layout at LW measures 3x1m, so at the very least we have to scrap things due to space constraints. Anyway, something awesome will be there nonetheless. :wink:

6 hours ago, Lazer said:

Very nice layout!:classic:

I noticed, that there is a Nocturnus group on Flickr. Can i join?

1 hour ago, Souinotlim of the Undead said:

I was wondering the same

I joined the group back in February. Just request access and you should be added by whoever admins the group in a week or two. (At least that's how it went for me)

20 hours ago, Lazer said:

Very nice layout!:classic:

10 hours ago, TitusV said:

Sweet job Jaap and Exetrius!

Thanks, guys! Uniting our two very different styles (Kyrrath and Zotharith) and maintaining a good balance for our layout as a whole was a bit challenging, but definitely a good experience! :sweet:

Next step: representing even more Nocty cities and properties. :wink:

When is brickmania Antwerp? I might wanna pay a visit for its actually quite close to me (Eindhoven, NL) :) 

Just now, dathil said:

When is brickmania Antwerp? I might wanna pay a visit for its actually quite close to me (Eindhoven, NL) :) 

Wohoo, that's great! BMA will be the 25th and 26th of November, please drop by (since there will be plenty of EB-builders)

Thanks @Umbra-Manis ! I did that. :classic:

@Exetrius : Now, that you mention Zotharith. I remember when i saw your Zotharian army back in January, i liked a torso very much. You said it is a Stone Armor Cole torso, so i checked it, and it was a Toys R Us exclusive in Canada, and the US as far as i know. Today i found two of them in my local Lego store, so i have one now! :classic:

Edited by Lazer

1 hour ago, Lazer said:

Thanks @Umbra-Manis ! I did that. :classic:

@Exetrius : Now, that you mention Zotharith. I remember when i saw your Zotharian army back in January, i liked a torso very much. You said it is a Stone Armor Cole torso, so i checked it, and it was a Toys R Us exclusive in Canada, and the US as far as i know. Today i found two of them in my local Lego store, so i have one now! :classic:

Ah, that's very nice! Stores near me never had them, I bought one at a convention. :wink: If you (or anyone else) want, you can do a cameo of Damascian, delivering a message of some sorts. For reference, Damascian and the Zotharian army:

Spoiler

32921877985_4285c7a5a1.jpg

31944386620_182269a1c2.jpg

56 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Ah, that's very nice! Stores near me never had them, I bought one at a convention. :wink: If you (or anyone else) want, you can do a cameo of Damascian, delivering a message of some sorts. For reference, Damascian and the Zotharian army:

Reveal hidden contents

32921877985_4285c7a5a1.jpg

31944386620_182269a1c2.jpg

I used some Zotharian army members for my Cat. C build in Challenge V, and enjoyed them considerably. Zotharians are some of my favorite Historicans, partly due to my relative abundance of Ninjago figs lying about...

I recently looked through the lore and saw no recent figs of the old 2 gods Ashroth and Bonash, so I decided to create them as good and evil. I will probably recreate their battle and try to enter it into the lore and have it relate to current events even though it's ancient 

GoH-God Ashroth

GoH-God Bonash

Hey this is my first time on Guilds of Historica, I wanted to join Nocturnus because it best suits my building style and i'm very excited to start building. This is my sig fig, my character goes by the name Straye, not much is know about this vagabond (i know but i'm not sharing the story yet). Race, gender, homeland all remain a mystery however Straye is greatly feared, is skilled with a broad sword and uses a staff to wield magic. As you can see Straye has a friend perform a sacrifice on a poor innocent pony, this is how they regenerate power.

IMG_20171101_241057866