ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Greetings, Speaker! 

So you are on the Black Spire's side? I will certainly keep my ears wide open for what you have come to tell us... :wink:

Edited by Exetrius

Lord Lethke Zum Bartrado reporting for duty. 

29915952440_6ffa60106f_k.jpgLord Lethke by Lethke Zum Bartrado, on Flickr

Lord Lethke, a minor noble still fleeing from the elemental attacks requests permission to settle his people on Nocturnian lands. 

(OOC They've been on the run for 3 years. About time we settle down. :pir-tongue:)

Congrats to the winners of Nocturnus Minichallenge I & II!

Only one problem: two of the winners were from guilds other than Nocturnus! Make sure you're getting your builds ready for Minichallenge III so we can show 'em why Nocturnus is boss!

30171568042_ee375a86f5_z.jpg

Edited by MassEditor

32 minutes ago, MassEditor said:

Only one problem: two of the winners were from guilds other than Nocturnus! Make sure you're getting your builds ready for Minichallenge III so we can show 'em why Nocturnus is boss!

What's wrong with the other guilds? We're people too...

12 hours ago, MassEditor said:

Congrats to the winners of Nocturnus Minichallenge I & II!

-snip-

Once again, my congratulations to the winners! At this point, I don't have the time, nor pieces, nor inspiration for Minichallenge III unfortunately, but that may change.

10 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

What's wrong with the other guilds? We're people too...

One could argue that that the other guilds are more 'people' than we are, demographically speaking. :wink: That aside, the participation of our guild members was under average given the theme and setting, from my experience. Nothing against the other guilds and their members! 

image.jpg1_zpszaofkycg.jpg

Krosiss of the Thek pledges his aid to defeat the Black Spire...

image.jpg1_zpswvmxvo6m.jpg

or would, if he wasn't busy with this crocodile at the moment.

Edited by Fishsticks03
More information

Welcome to the darklands fishsticks! Although I have to say I'm rooting for that crocodile to save the resistance some trouble. :devil:

Welcome fish sticks to not the best guild (Avalonia).  This looks to be a very interesting story and I can't wait to see where its going:laugh:

Welcome to the Darklands, Fishsticks! Don't listen to the others, Nocturnus is as awesome as it gets!

Also, you came at a perfect timing to participate in Chapter V!

Hi guys

I;ve been away for some time

give me few links to get into the story and new challenges and stuf that will follow, so I can get in with builds

tnx ;)

---

On a special note, there is something cooking in the Drow kithen, something interesting ;)

1 hour ago, Angeli said:

Hi guys

I;ve been away for some time

give me few links to get into the story and new challenges and stuf that will follow, so I can get in with builds

tnx ;)

---

On a special note, there is something cooking in the Drow kithen, something interesting ;)

Good to see you back Angeli :)

This is the part I of the new prelude to this challenge

On 5-11-2016 at 1:26 AM, Angeli said:

Angeli does not simply drop by in the Guild and not mention there's something stirring in his dark and mysterious domain. :tongue: I'm curious!

@ZCerberus Could you give an indication when to expect the results of the Pumpkin Pie contest? 

We are focused on the Challenge Preludes, so a may be a bit.  I am not always the fastest, but don't worry, I always deliver.

Welcome Fishsticks! and I'm looking forward to squaring off against you Architect-For The Resistance!

On 11/10/2016 at 3:13 AM, Blufiji said:

Welcome Fishsticks! and I'm looking forward to squaring off against you Architect-For The Resistance!

I don't fancy my chances against a MOCer of your caliber, But hey, once bricklink provides the goods we shall see :tongue: