ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Congratulations on the milestone, Exetrius! I like the Equipment Upgrade moc the best, followed by the sand golem.

Thanks SK, Titus and Sunder! A good thing that I have all of those four ones still on display, I like them too! :grin:

Have any of you Nocturnians noticed the news about Dimensions? Lego Gremlins are going to be real!

Have any of you Nocturnians noticed the news about Dimensions? Lego Gremlins are going to be real!

Yes, they are definitely going to be a tribe around here!

Just uploaded a new episode (nr. 6) of the Exetrius Saga: http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=135696 I have many characters in my head and in the brick, but now I'm actually starting to flesh them out as persons. I hope you enjoy! :classic:

I have a Nocty build for you all!

Nice build, MK!

Edited by Exetrius

O.K I'm back to building after some personal stuff and I'm hopefully going to be posting a new build this week. I know it's a bit late now but welcome to the best guild of them all Sunder.

So... We have discussed Book II finale, and things will be coming together soon...

We're also discussing leadership for Book III. Due to family obligations and other building realities, I think we may need a new day to day guild leader in Nocturnus. We're not a democracy here, so input of the other guild leaders trumps willing volunteers, however, I would like to hear from the guild, here or in PM, about interest in some of our long time members in taking on the daily grind of guild leadership. Guild leaders already discussed possible choices, but I want to hear from you as well.

Ready- set- go!!

So... We have discussed Book II finale, and things will be coming together soon...

Ready- set- go!!

Hmmm! Challenge three is coming! Yes please, I'm ready for it!

I can't wait! Actually I can, three 52 litre tubs of sorting to do first! :wacko:

Hi all!

I am working on interactive GoH map now and have some questions to all Nocturnus members. What color would be best for your guild? (I need it to paint territory of Nocturnus). As I know it is red, am I right?

Also would be good if somebody could paint Nocturnus borders on this map:

28188413401_792e56672d_b.jpgGoH map v2 by Evgeny Susekov, on Flickr

I also want to know how much people are interested in my project. If you are interested in it or have some ideas, please, write a comment in my topic.

Thanks a lot,

Best regards

Evgeny

I think a dark Red would be good for Nocturnus. :thumbup:

Thanks, will try dark red or red color! But I dont know Nocturnus borders yet(

Edited by Keter

Thanks, will try dark red or red color! But I dont know Nocturnus borders yet(

Give me some time to look over it. I will mark the borders on your map ant post it here.

Give me some time to look over it. I will mark the borders on your map ant post it here.

Thanks a lot!

Not sure where to ask but is there anywhere I can look to read up on the culture and lifestyle of Reptrians? I checked the Wiki page and found only a brief synopsis on them but I would like to know more.

Hello fellow Nocturians. New member here signing up as Lord Vorn of the Black Spire.

lord_vorn_close_up.jpg

Edited by Merc4Hire

Welcome, Lord Vorn!

Prepare to be crushed by the Resistance :wink:

First drow in my own land, and now another dark lord to deal with, my my my ;P

Excellent build :D

Edited by The Maestro

Hi all, I'm thinking of rejoining Nocturnus, so before I post my character and faction I have 2 questions:

1. Are GoH open to steampunk elements? Can I base my faction around that? Are airships and stuff like that allowed?

2. Does my character have to be a minifig or can he be brick built?

Hi all, I'm thinking of rejoining Nocturnus, so before I post my character and faction I have 2 questions:

1. Are GoH open to steampunk elements? Can I base my faction around that? Are airships and stuff like that allowed?

2. Does my character have to be a minifig or can he be brick built?

Welcome! I'll try to answer your questions as good as possible, but the confirmation of a mod may be needed:

1. I don't think so, I'm sorry. Mithardian dwarves use some machinery tough.

2.Yes it is, I think